Index:Page1,OS: Young Love (NI)-127,Our Miss Daggers(P)-125 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ˜‰1.Diamonds-A woman's Best friend
Hi ...this is my second story but this time i will write in narrative and make it short...Becoz i am more comfortable in english...sry...I wud stilll have liked to do the long form will do so wen my hindi improves...πŸ˜‰Also i dont have have any unwanted lab scenes bt sum real hardcore investigation...
GIVE HARDCORE FEEDBACK ALSO>>.πŸ˜›Give your likes and dislikes for me to Improve.PLS

A normal day in CId bereau...everyone enjoying dussehra sweets...stuffing them in the mouth and talking.Suddenly a phone call in the bureau...
Abhijeet-Ye sweets toh mere mooh me hain..mein baat kaise karoon?koi aur phone uthalo
Daya(with sweets in mouth)Ummmph..fresshy..phoshe uthaho
everyone laughs...Abhijeet swallows and picks up
Haan Haan batayiye...fish tank mein khoon?arre aap ki dhimak teekh hain ki nahi...accha..hum aate hein.
They go to sea food hotel...In the fish tank where people choose fish they want for their lunch there is deep scarlet liquid diffused all around..They take th tank to the lab.Dr.Salunkhe says that the blood is not of a human but of a tuna.In the blood there is traceable amounts of diamond micron powder..which is used in diamond polishing..They guess that they are smuggling
ACP:par agar ye diamond bhi machli ke sath pakti toh woh evaporate ho jaayege na salunkhe...
DRSyeh baat to hai boss
They go to the hotel...the chef says there is only one guy who takes tuna fish and that too cooked.But the guy doesnt turn  up that day...But the Cid team wonders how he could taking the diamond  when he has cooked  it .But they take a sketch of the guy and leave.But they dnt find him  anywhere nor in the records.Salunkhe calls them  and tells that there is traces of human blood also.
DRS:Kya hua Abhijeet?Itna muh khula hua hai,tarika ko transfer kiya hai isliye?
Abhi to Daya: Woh toh cookery competition ke liye gayi hai.
Daya:Agar bhindi banayegi toh jeet jayegi
Abhi:Daya tum bhi na

They go and find out about diamond polishing suppliers...When they show the guy, he says he's not seen that guy..He gives one more description who buys very little amounts of powder but has no knowledge of diamonds..The other day he even believed an artificial white stones to be diamonds.Later Sachin gets list of  all diamonds merchants..Surprisingly, there is one woman merchant .They decide to visit her.
When they go, Sachin borrows the big necklace she is wearing and examines it under a microscope.They see traces of red stain in the corners.
Sachin:yeh kone mein khoon kyun hai Sharmila ji?aapke baaki ke jewels laayiye zara dekhte hein.
All of them have blood in the corners.When examined in the lab, they are all traces of human blood.The blood is from possibly from an infant.All of them are shell shocked to Know somebody has killed so many infants to obtain their blood.
All nearby hospitals in the area are searched.Only in one of the  hospitals, there are too many dead babies and all of them girls.
Acp:Yeh kya hai doctor saab itne saari ladkiyan mar chuki hai?itna kum  operations successful hote hai kya aapke hospital main?
Doctor.Woh shayad ...pata nahi
daya threatens him.He says the family did not want females so they left them in the backyard to die. He thought he will give them to a orphanage but the babies disappeared after one day.so he thought somebody is adopting them.
At bureau,Freddy says  that he's searched so much, where are these two people in sketches?What if they dont exist?ACP hears this and says probably they dont exist and asks vivek to bring the people who make these sketches.
Sharmila, The diamond powder person and the hotel guy cum .after some threatening, they confess .
Sharmila says that she could never have children due to after effects of an accident.So she read about the article on net which said that if you anoint diamonds with baby blood, then there will be possibilities of having children.So the guy in the hotel used to get the dead babies from the hospital backyard and  wash diamonds in them and then send it to the jeweller whom she herself had hired.They gave false sketches to mislead the team.
ABhijeet-Agar un bacchoon mein ek bhi lakke paalte toh tumhari aasha bhi puri hoti, aur  ek nanhi si jaan bhi bach jaati.Par woh fish tank mein khoon aaya hi kyun?
Hotel guy..Jab mein ye kaam kar raha tha toh ek customer aa gaya.Isliye bina soche samjhe 
haat daldiya paani mein aur khoon phail gaya.
ACP:Shaayad isme koi galati toh nahi lagegi court ko, par phir bhi yeh internet pe kuch padh liya aur follow karna shuru kar diya?Achche kaam bhi aise kyun nahi follow karte aap log?

The Case of the Andaman Murder...
key:
D-Daya
A-Abhijeet
AP-ACP saab
DS-Dr.Salukhe
V-Vivek
F-Freddie
Tji-Tarika
                         Scene 1
A calm day in Mumbai after a series of rain spells.All are in CID bureau drinking hot coffee at 5am.
D-Abhijeet , tera chehra itna utra hua kun hai? ACP saab pe gussa hai kya humein itni jaldi bulane ke liye?
A-Haan Daya...Neend hi kafi nahi thee yaar .Mujhe pata nahi mein kab so jaonga.
Standing up and imitating ACP
 Abhijeet, desh ke neeti  aur dharm kanoon ke haat mein hoti hai.Hume toh logon ki jaan bachaane  chahiye aur tum neend ke baare  mein soch rahe ho..?sharm nahi aati tumhe..
ACP comes from behind and starts frowning.Daya immediately reacts.
AP: Yeh kisko bhaashan de rahe the tum Abhijeet? mujhe baahar tak sunaayi pad rahi thi.
A-woh kuch nahi sir bas aise he...
Acp: teekh hai ab suno. Maine aapko jaldi isliye bulaaye kyun ki andaman mein kisi businessman ka khoon ho gaya hai.Centre chahti hai ki hum Cidwaale hi investigation kare.Toh hum abhi ke abhi nikal rahe hai.
A- abhi ke abhi?πŸ˜•(revives)humaare saath aur kaun aa rahe hai?
D- Abhijeet tumhe pata nahi? humaare saath sirf Acp saab, salunke saab, vivek  aur Freddie aa rahe.tumne kya socha?πŸ˜‰
AP-tum sirf yahi poochne waala thi na ki  Taarika aane waali hai? woh bhi aa rahi hai
A- achha😳Toh hume kya farak padhti hai, hai na daya?
D-haan haanπŸ˜ƒ

Scene 2
DS-Andaman toh badi khubsurat jagah hai...Kya kahte ho daya?
D-Haan doctor saab.Humaare pichcle janam ki puny ki koi Andaman pe martha.
DS_Ye aadmi mara hai kahaan pe?
D-Woh toh ab yahaan ke policewaale bataayenge, doctor saab.
They go to the andaman local police station.The Inspector, Satyajit tells them them that a man has been murdered and hanged in the cell no.28 of Andaman jail..Since he is a affluent British businessman, his family wanted CID to investigate.

Scene 3
CID team arrive at Andaman cellular jail.As soon as they enter the premises the fell a pang of pain as they remember the fate of those who were imprisoned in its premises for loving their country.Even now nothing much has changed, they think.The poor and incapable wrongly captured by injustice and the rich who savour the freedom and blind prejudice of justice.
They go to cell no.28
A-Sir yahhan pe toh itne tourists aate jaate hain.Hum pata kaise kar sakta hai ki ye kyun aaya tha yahaan.
V-Par sir yahaan kahin pe khoon ke koi bhi nishaan nahi he.Shaayad ise kahin aur maara gaya ho.
d-lagta toh vaisa hi sir.Ise pehle  chaku  ya blade se gala kaatke baad me is rassi per latkaayi gayi hai.
AP_Is building ke watchman ko bulaao.
Watch man-Ji sir aapne mujhe bulaaya?
AP_Yahaan pe jitne bhi tourists aate hain app log uski entry rakhte hain kya?
Watchman-Nahi sir.Yahaan pe sir paanch rupye ke ticket lekeandar aa sakhta hai.Koi security nahi hai- cameras checkposts kuch bhi nahi...
A-achcha tum ja sakte ho.Doctor Saab kitne ghante pehle mar chuka hai ye?
Tji-Koi 18-22 ghante ke beech abhijeet.par iske murder ek anokhi baat toh hai.
Freddie-Woh kya hai tarikaji?
Tji-Yeh hai ki jisne bhi ise mara hai hume confuse karne ki bohot koshish ki hai.Pehle ise poison khilayi gayi hai,baad me gala kaata aur phir is rassi se gala gota hai.lagta hain ise ye maariz ke baare mein dil mein bohot nafrat tha.Kahin bhi ungliyon ki nishaan nahi hai.

scene 4
D_Dekhne se yeh nahi lagta abhijeet yeh koi professional hai. Sirf gusse ke wajeh se khoon kiya hai.Kayi logon ko gusse aane ke baad apne aap pe control nahi hoti yaani...
A-Tum mere baare me keh rahe ho daya?Aise baat kaise kar sakte ho apne dost ke baare mein?Tum kitne logon ke halwa ban chuke ho pata hai ?
D_haan boss main isi gusse ke baare main baat kar raha tha...Main sirfmazaak kar raha the aur tum shuru ho gaye ?
A-Achcha teekh hai...chodo woh sab...Beach jaake aate hain chalo
They both go to the beach and go for swimmming.After an hour or so their mobile rings.ACP sir has called...
D-haan sir...kya?hum abh  aati hai.dekha abhijeet? woh phir se aur ek khoon kiya hai.
A-aur is baar bhi aur ek Britisher hai kya?
D-haan yaar tumhe kaise pata chala?
A- yeh jo bhi hai apne aadmi hai yaar.Koi  badla  le raha hai foreigners se.Jab meine dekha , No.28 Chandrashekhar Azad ki cell hai.Lagtha hai agle waala bhagat singh ya kisi ka hoga...

Scene-5
They go and find it is cell no.57 which was indeed Bhagat Singh's cell.They call the watchman again.
F-Yeh bataao ki do din mein ek bada bag lek andar aaya tha kya ?
Watchman-Nahi saab .Par haan  humaare jail mein ek team har shaam ko perform kathi hai.Woh appne saamaan bade thaliyon mein laate hain.
Ap-Tum kabhi bhi unke bag nahi check karte ho kya?
watchman-nahi saab itne saalon se toh aa rahe hain.
DS-Pradyman hum bhi aaj dekhte hain ,kya hota hai is drama mein.
They sit back and watch in the evening.it is a really touching drama about the lives and ends of the country's greatest freedom fighters.Daya sees abhijett wiping off a tear.
Daya-Abhi, tum ro rahe ho?maine to tumhe aaj tak rote hue ek baar bhi nahi dekha tha .
Abhi-Kya kare yaar in logon ki kahaani sunkar hume sab toh sharm aani chahiye.Itne sab kuch karke unhone apne desh koh britishers se azaad karvaaya aur abhi bhi humaare desh mein jurm aur brashtachaar mitha nahi paaye hai hum.
Daya- mere dil ki baat tune keh di...

Scene 6 
the drama continues for a while.The show is about to end and the narrator says a line with such emotion that it brings back CID to its sense.He says-
"Aap sabne toh suna ki in logon  ko ye britishers ne kya kiya tha.Phir bhi jab bhi woh log aate hain hum muskuraate hue unki sevaan karte hai.Samman karte hain.Ye bhi nahi sochte ki wo log humko aur humaare desh ko samman karte he ki nahi. Itne saalon tak humne unki seva ki yeh kaafi nahi?Is desh ko hum kisi bhi tara se Foreigners se mukt kar dena chahiye.Kisi bhi tarah se."

AP_ Daya abhijeet jaake pakdo is narrator. kuch toh gadbad hone waali hai.
They almost go behind the stage when somebody switches the lights off.In dark they hear one more shot .Finally Cid team reaches the narrator with torches.
D- Yeh kar kya rahe to tum haan?apne desh ko foreigners se mukt karoge tum?
v-ab tak toh do logon ko maar chuke ho. aur kitne logon maroge aise?Apne desh ko itna bura naam dila rahe ho tum.
Narrator(Rajesh)Aap log mere dukh ko nahi samjh sakte ho saab.Hu har shaam in logon ke baare mein, inke dard ke baare mein drama karte hain...kyun?paison ke liye nahi saab sirf aur sirf desh bhakthi se.Yeh freedom fighters ne itna sab seh liya ab main toh is itihaas ko phir se repeat nahi hone doonga Un Firangiyon ko yahaan pe jagah deke.
AP-Tumhaare soch jitne bhi achchi ho tumne jo kuch kiya galat kiya.Britishers mein sab log bure nahi hote hai.Har desh aur dharm mein bure aur achche log dono hote hain.Kyon in Freedom fighters ko dhokha dene waale log toh huaare hi desh ke the na?Un sab logon ka kya karoge?Jurm to jurm hi hota hai.Shaayad tumhe life sentence milegi.
Rajesh-Zaroorat nahi sab.
he gets out a capsule and swallows it.He gets a convulsion and dies.
D- yeh toh hamaare aankhon ke saamne mar gaya...
V_ Sir,abhijeet sir kahi nahi dikha rahe hain.
D_yeh kya keh rahe tum vivek?
V_ab lights gaye tabhi si dikhaayi nahi de rahe hain.Meine pehle socha ki woh kahin investigation pe gaye hai.par ab tak nahi aaye toh socha aap logon ko bata doon.

Scene7
They go searching for abhijeet.They finally find him under a staircase slumped in a corner.Daya rushes to him and places abhi's head on his lap.He is unconscious.
D_vivek jaldi paani lao.Abhijeet kaafi der tak behosh pada hai.
Ap_Yeh kya haalat hua hai iska?kisi ne ispar goli chalaayi hai.Shaayad woh rajesh hi hai...
Abhijeet gets up after they sprinkle water.
D- Yeh kar kya dala hai kud ko?Rajesh ne goli mara kya tumhe?
A-Haan daya.Jab woh bhaagne ki koshish kar rahe tha toh mai saamne aa gaya.Mere gun bhi grounds mein gir gayi thi.Toh usne mujhe goli mara aur bhaag rah tha...
Ap-Toh usne khud ko humaare havaane kyun kar diya?
A- Sir maine bola ki jaise ki bina kisi emotion ka in dono ka khoon kar diya, usi tarah Britishers ne bhi humaare logon ka khoon kiya..
F-usne socha ki woh british raj mein aur khud mein koi farak nahi toh jurm koh kabool karke mar gaya..
A-woh... mar... gaya?
D-tum baat karna bas karo bas.Abhi ke abhi tumhein hospital le chalte hai.
A-Tum dil pe mat le yaar.Bhagat singh, Chandrashekhar azad jaise logon ki marne se humaare desh ko koi farak nahi padhta, toh mere marne se kya ho sakta hai?
D-Chup karo tum.Atleast mujhe farak padhta hai...
They go to hospital and doctor comes out after examining Abhijeet.
D-kya hua doctor saab?
DOCTOR-Kuch nahi hua hai Day.Sirf goli lagi hai.Thode khoon ki zaroorat hai.Uske alaava aur kuch problem nahi hai.
Daya-mere blood group bhi A+ve hai doctor saab.mera khoon le lo.
After taking blood from daya, he is put to bedrest for a day next to abhijeet's bed.
Both of them are ok  and they gain consciousness.
Daya-Thank god abhijeet tum teekh ho.Main tumhaare liye itna pareshaan ha.
Abhijeet-Mujhe bhi bohot khushi rahi hai daya,Main tumhe kabhi bhi chodkar nahi jaonge saat marenge😭.AAKIR HOSPITAL BED MEIN BHI MUJHE AKELA NAHI CHODAπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

CID Story-Mystery of the killer Coffee

Scene 1:At a party Hall

Some people are present in a party. Everyone is talking happily.The women are gossiping away to glory. Then the host Rohan comes to the dias-

Rohan: We are about to begin a new venture and this party is for you all to enjoy.Since we are beginning a coffee company...You will all be given various samples of our coffee...Please give your review.

The waiters distribute the coffee to everyone...And then a person clad in black suit turns to face Ravi...Ravi is perplexed and shocked...He excuses himself and comes up to him. He cold shoulders the man

Ravi: Sunil , I believe you weren't invited for the party. How did you just barge into the party?

Other man: I'm a politician, i don't need invitations when I have power and money...Laughs mockingly...

Ravi calls his security guards and asks them to through the man out of the party. The man is humiliated and shouts back "I will avenge this insult" and storms out in a rage.

Soon after, Meena , Ravi's personal secretary is tasting the coffee .All of a sudden, her face becomes strained and convulsive and her eyes become hazy...She shouts out Ravi and falls down. One of the production managers check her pulse and announce she's dead. He also asks everyone to stop drinking coffee. He calls the CID.

Scene2; Crime Scene Investigation

Abhijeet: Meena's definitely died from arsenical poisoning Daya. Death must have just taken her by surprise.

Daya: But actually, how come so many people tasted the coffee and only Meena was affected? Arsenical poisoning has its immediate effects.

Vivek: Maybe the samples were prepared separately.

After enquiry, they find out, to their   disappointment, that the coffee samples were prepared together .Then, Rekha, Ravi's wife narrates the incident of Sunil threatening her husband at the party.

Sushma:But I find it strange that Meena called out Ravi's name.

Naina:Sushma did you not know that they were...(sees the CID cops and stops herself)

Abhijeet: Naina, did you just say that Ravi was having an affair with Meena?

Naina: Yes Sir. And even Rekha knew about it.

Daya:This case is just not what it seems.

Sachin: Yes sir. We have just received news that the politician  Sunil, who these people claim attended the party, is currently in a meeting in Japan regarding Nuclear deals.

Kajol: We shouldn't also forget that this man in all probability had a previous grudge on Ravi as Rekha says Ravi was shocked on his arrival.

Abhijeet: Right now ...Dr.Taarika's the only one who can help us.

Daya coughs...and smiles

Abhi: Daya, shall  I get some medicine from the first aid box? And then sees his smile and gets embarrassed.

\Scene3 :lab

Dr. Salunkhe I would like to inform you both, with great regrets , that the body cannot be analysed for a few more days.It contains a poison that would leave no traces if the body is exposed to air.It is sublimable in nature.

Sachin:That's fine sir...we will wait.But is there anything else of considerable relevance?

Tarika: Of course there is.The poison is present in all the glasses.The only difference is that Meena had a rare condition called strukoma which made her body react to the poison.

Purvi;But I have never heard of it before.πŸ˜•

Dr. Salunkhe:Of course not.It is not a genetic disease but one that is developed due to excessive smoking.But the fact prevails that she never smoked, but was give daily doses of tobacco in her food everyday.

Nikhil:But is it that easy to administer tobacco?

Tarika:It is because in its leaf form it looks like any other herb.Morever under strong spices, its flavour is hardly detectable.

Scene 4: Sunil's house 

At Sunil's house they find that he was indeed out of town that day as reported.But he says that his twin brother Rakesh was in town and might have attended the party.On getting to know that Meena was administered with tobacco, they go to the market as sale of tobacco leaves is illegal, there should be very few places where they are sold.They don't find it anywhere in the market, but in a small pan shop near Rohan's house.He claims that he specially procured the leaves for a guy.He sees Rohan's photo and says it isn't him.He is taken to the lab and sketches the guy's face.

Daya;Sir, this is Mahesh, Rohan's clerk

ACP:Ask him to come to the beareau right now.Also get his phone call details forthe past week.

Mahesh comes to the lab and on enquiry is revealed to be Meena's brother.He shows that a doctor named Santosh had prescribed her to have tobacco leaves for her nerves.

Abhijeet: What kind of a foll are you?Don't you know how harmful tobacco is for the body?Somebody prescribes and you start giving it without any second opinion?😑

Mahesh(offended)I am an uneducated man sir .I wouldn't know.😲

They visit the clinic where the prescription gives the location.They find remains of a once clinic.On enquiring in the neighbourhood, they find that the owner sold the building a few days ago.They recover the documents of the property and realise who the culprit is.

Rakesh:I swear I assisted the murderer but did not murder her after all i loved the person whom i helped.i was under obligation to do it as I had got a lot of money from her to start my political career with.I went there only to shock Rohan who thought he had killed Sunil the previous day.

ACP: And the person to whom you gave the money is...

Rakesh: It is ...(a bullet strikes him form behind.He falls down)A008.He dies.A motorbike sppeds down the road and disappears.

Daya: What's that ?sounds like a code.

Abhijeet.Come lets try and decipher it

After hours of work they realise they're on a wrong track.After all he loved her.But something flashes to Abhijeet's mind.He asks for Vivek to look through Rakesh's college records for roll. number A008.And they find that she is...

Sushma.She breaks down in the beareau.She says she's always loved Rohan and was jealous of Meena.So she decide to take her old friend Rakesh's help.Rakesh had a grudge on Rohan as he had exploited him financially in an attempt to give him political oppurtunities.

ACP:You shall now be lonely in Jail...with no one to love you.

Read them all Apoorva and they're all quite interesting... πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you shreya di...but howz the new oneπŸ˜›? Because im quite apprehensive about the writing style😳
Di, just read the CID International Story
Love the writing style! Beautifully written... You seem to be inspired by Holmes and Christie...πŸ˜†
Very well woven plot and fast paced!πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ
Edited by medha99 - 10 years ago
I am confused. Why did you post 3 stories after the international one? Please continue...just my suggestion...please update regularly, otherwise audience loses interest. πŸ˜›

The start is interesting. 😊
Thank you vis di.πŸ˜ƒ.ya sure/...πŸ˜›
happens all of a sudden i felt like updating the old stories...😳
Thank you medhaπŸ˜ƒ
Read all and felt like i am going through a synopsis of cases solved by CID.. Very nice.. πŸ˜ƒ
About new one - Hmm.. Lot of new things. But liked it so far. Do update regularly. πŸ˜Š
Thanks ... :"))K sure snehal di :D