skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
the way this show is going... I'll be very happy if show ends in first week of august. I mean what wrong yaar! The way raashi is behaving in the bus in something un-tolerable. She understands the situation better than the teachers. Even the two female teachers are just sitting there as statues... And that male teacher blindly agreeing on what raashi is saying. Wow. Whats the point in showing raashi more intelligent than the teachers themselves ? Oh cause, raashi is a so called leading character. Right! Cvs have lost realistic feeling of this show, i'm no longer finding any reason to be glued with it at all. What raashi is doing is simply beyond my thinking... She tries to sacrifice her own life to save another girl... Wow... Definately took tuitions from her sister... I mean this can be tagged as human greatness but from raashi... That raashi, who used to be the silliest character in the show post-leap! Two back to back super bakwas tracks... Now i get it, that why this show is ending... Good... Just end it ! Edited by Pritam-Das - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode and this track is the worst in PV. I will definitely wish the show to end than watching such tracks

Raashi surpassed Raavi today. She knows everything...EVERYTHING..she can forecast..she is like fortune teller...None of the other kids are intelligent..the teachers are such puppets...and the way she was continuously speaking...I would have slapped her if I was in the bus...
and the over acting by Sparsh and the other girl...CRAP it is..

and what's with Lucky praising Jeet...was that scene needed???? and what a fake scene...Lucky was turning the steering stupidly...he was not looking at the road...and the rain water and wiper looked sooo damn fake...

Back at Ahujas...was there any need for light scenes? Raavi's gyaan...Ginny chai...looked fake again...How did Meera know in the first place...the little one asking Raashi didi mar gayi...was same as Sunny did during kidnapping..

and precap...Jeet running and driving alone to find Raashi...I mean...I am telling from first...Lucky is mad to accompany Jeet...he has abandoned him now...I don't feel like watching the show anymore
skyforceguy thumbnail
i have serious doubts that i'll watch this show tomorrow or not. Just cant get it. Everything was total crap, each and every scene of today was fake. Absolutely agree. And yeah... Precap! Jeet leaves lucky alone! Wow
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Even I don't have any strength to watch the episode from the precap...
I mean...if they wanted to show Jeet doing all heroics...why on earth send Lucky along...he looked damn stupid there...telling all will be right...Jeet is the best...etc etc...He should have never gone with him...knowing how Ahujas are...

I am sure..Jeet will break the window and jump and save Raashi...

The worst track of PV...and probably the last track too...

I was always proud of PV...but now...

Ahujas have just spoiled the show...the new writers and directors have nothing in them at all...can't even take care of small things...
skyforceguy thumbnail
so true. Why send lucky along? After all jeet is the father of daughters like raavi and raashi, does he need help? Lucky is biggest stupid of his track. And so sounded his son. That rocky's comic scene was such a blooper yaar! Truely a bad track. Cvs should be ashamed for ruining this show with such a track.Edited by Pritam-Das - 10 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Exactly...LR who has been saving us for the past few episodes...have been made a comedy piece here...one is to bring comic relief...another is drenching in the rain for no reason...and stands like a stupid...

CVs have ruined the show completely...I felt Rinku track will be the worst..but they bounced back when Lucky started handling..then I thought scam was the worst...but now...Nothing can beat this flood track...

They have made totally mockery of the situation
skyforceguy thumbnail
never expected i would be writing this for parvarish. But i dont consider myself a parvarish fan anymore. Its all over. I'm done with it. Watching jeet tomorrow will be like commiting suicide!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I am still a fan of old Parvarish...
This is not Parvarish at all...
Commiting suicide...or say...torturing ourselves to death...

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Reserving comment because I didn't see today's episode, but was it that bad?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I don't want you to watch the episode as a good friend... lol but do catch the episode somehow and tell if we are wrong...

I mean raashi is the only girl in the bus including the teachers who is brave...has ideas to escape.. will convince everyone... will risk life to save her enemy...too much to bear... raashi has equalled Raavi now...

and jeet is going to prove he is their father by herogiri today... he is the only father who has come in search of his daughter... he will take police jeep alone and go into the forest...

FT...may be u will like...because we are different...lol
but somehow watch and tell

after yesterdays episode I will proudly tell I can write better than the CVs...