Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
After a Loong time i watched Parvarish yesterday or Mujhe rona or hassi dono aik sath aa rahe the..πŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£

Pritam i agree with each nd every word of u man..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

The teachers wer standing like a Statue..🀣🀣 Aur Raashi Madam bani hui thi Mahaan nd wer giving all da instructions to every1..πŸ˜† teachers jiase 1 number k bewakoof hain aur unein sub kuch Raashi madam sikhayegi..πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Raashi ko track mei heroine banany k chakkar mei in logon nay track ka bera gharak kr k rakh daala..🀣
I dunno Parvarish k most of da tracks mei har bachay ko Super hero ya heroine dikhanay ki q koshish ki jati hai..πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Cv's hav totally lost it..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Raashi ko apnay parents tak ki koi fikar nahi thi aur woh dosri larki ko bchanay k lye apni jaan ki qurbaani tak denay ko tayaar ho chuki thi..😲🀣🀣 aur jeet bachara maara maara phr raha the uskay liey..🀣

Pata nahi Pinky ka har bacha har track k end mei Super Hero ya Heroine q ban jata hai.πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pritam-Das

never expected i would be writing this for parvarish. But i dont consider myself a parvarish fan anymore. Its all over. I'm done with it. Watching jeet tomorrow will be like commiting suicide!

😲 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
torture is purey week hoga today was the LIMIT
😲why couldn't the dumb coach help raashi , anushkha and the other girl
 lagta hain mahanta ka week chalne walla hain till Thursday 😲
ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG! What a crappy track. Can't understand what they wanted to prove. The learning is good that all kids are different and people should let them maintain their uniqueness but the way it was executed overall was beyond my belief.

What was that crap. Media bhi aa gae Raashi ko dhoondhte dhoonte.. Raashi's interview and badi badi baatein. So unrealistic. Till last week it was Raashi who wanted to run from home and was feeling suffocated. Now she is all ga ga about meri mumma and mere daddy.. I appreciate the teaching but the way its portrayed, may be thats y I am not able to connect with it.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@ami
Totally agree. The message that all kids are different was good. But to show that...such drama was not required. Raashi telling Mata Rani sent Jeet...etc etc...Media..everything went too much that the essence of the track(if there was any) got lost. All others looked so stupid in front of Jeet and Raashi