Is it mutual consent 
is it sacrfice 
is it possession
is it fire 
is it pain 
???
Love leaves so many unanswered questions 
It is a confusing emotion 
What happens when two unlikely people fall in love , not only there personalities , tehir ideologies their background is different 
What happens to love when it turns obession for one , and suffocation for the another 
Read the buring obbessive love story of two polars apart individuals 
Pritvi and Meera  
can their love survive times ???

Characters Sketch 

Pritvi Khanna - A 26 year old man who lives by his principles 
which he is not allowed to break , nor any one around him. He is dark , full of anger , he hates it when someone goes against him , yet he has hidden personality which is full of love for his loved ones. He is the dreaded politician of his hometown. People fear him , yet look up to him , he believes good things happen to good people 
if you are good to him , he is your angel , if you go against him , he is the devil , which will make your live living hell 
Meera Singh 
Love her or hate her 
you cannot ignore her 
She is the super B of her college 
Guys love her , women hate to adore her 
everyone wants to be with her , thsi strong willed woman is the apple of her mums eye who she fondly calls her Bittu 
Born and Bred in Delhi 
She is a total Delhi Girl 
Loves to hang out and party with Friends 
Modern yet traditional 
She is caring , loving , beuaty for within , and outside 
sometimes naive , yet strong and stands up for what she believes in , Total 21st century Girl 

Hi guys i am starting FF , of Mitvi 
Its gonna be filled with love , obbession , desire 
rage , hatred 
Its gonna be a bit dark 
yet enjoyable ride hopefully 
I am try to update regularly 
if you want pms 
just buddy me for the updates 
Thank you and 
Hopefully you will enjoy this story !!!
I will update 
Chapters 1-5 
Tommorow 

PROLOGUE:
There will never be a me or you , there will always be just you , I hate you Pritvi Khanna , I regret the momment I met you , and that I ever thought you loved me , you love just yourself , yourself and this power and authority !!!!
I HATE YOU !!!!!!!!!!! Meera screamed , ran towards the door to look for an escape !!!!!!!!!!!!

All the while Pritvi sat there , taking each and every single word of Meera's in , her hatred fill eyes , her accusation about him not loving her , It started to build up rage , rage from within , that he had never felt before !!!!
He simply stood up , and turned towards Meera and said 
Mrs Pritvi Khanna 
You accused me of not loving you , 
Now I will show my love , every day , every second 
I will make you come back to me 
by Hook or by Crook 
I challenge you 
To stop me  if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RobertPattinson - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒAnother FF on Mithvi?!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒYay!!!!πŸ₯³Thank u so much...?M sorry I dnt know ur name?πŸ˜•M Tehsina,u r?!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
 Waiting eagerly for ur update dear!!!Thank u for strtn dis FF!πŸ€—

p.s I REALLY LOVE UR CRCTR SKETCH!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Love u dear Aditya as Prithvi n Ishwar...❀️
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›U got me drooling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!M already hungry for da story!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒDeir love story will start after marriage!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³
Waiting for da 1st chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Thank u for dis FF 1ce agn dear Marina!!!!Love u for it!πŸ€—Plz update soon?😳M a voracious reader!😳Nd heat up da romance,as much as u want!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›Thank u 1ce agn!πŸ€—
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Good start.
An intresting story it seems.

Waiting for the updates.
Sidishafan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you guys for the comments 
part 1 
will coming up soon 
will update today 
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love it so much , love ur description about Meera so true, love this post thanks 
Sidishafan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here is the update for Love Filled with Obbession 
The story will have the past and present side by side 

Chapter One
Present:
Pritvi slammed the door behind him after the fight with Meera. 
He was angry , no he was outraged that how he would describe his emotion , he had never let his emotions control his mind , Pritvi Khanna never used his heart for anything.He always used his head. He hated the feeling of being  vunerable , helpless. 
He never wanted to see himself as a helpless man. He was taught to be strong , after all he was a male , to fight and dominant was in his blood. But Why was Meera words hurting him so much ? The way she accused him of not loving her , just loving himself. Did she really think that ? 
Was his love not enough for her , for godsake he had tried to change himself for her. In a short span of time , she had become his life , he wanted nothing but just her , she was his everything. What had he done to her to make her feel this way. He knew he was aggressive to her sometimes , but it was all for her good being , she had to know that she was not in Delhi anymore. The way she stood up to him , and tried to dominant him , it angered him. The way she looked at him with her judgy little eyes , it would spark a fire within him that he was not aware of. She was something , she always knew how to push to the extent , these thoughts brought Pritvi back to memories of their first kiss , the way she had challenged had resulted into their first kiss.

PAST:
Mr pritvi khanna you dont own these people , how dare you treat people like that , who the hell are you!!! Meera shouted 
Pritvi looked at her trying to control his rage , and simply said 
"Ms City" You dont know me or these people , infact you dont know the situation , so it best if you dont butt in , go back to what you were doing before , Stop interfering , and for your kind of information i might not own these people , but i own this place , if i want i can get you kicked out of here , fast as lighting , so carry on and mind your businesses , Pritvi said with a smirked
How dare you Meera screamed 
I might not be from here , and i might not know what is going on but what i can see from here is clearly that you are punishing innocent people , look the way these poor men are begging for their lives , do u not have any mercy??? Innocent people eh 
Pritvi retorted Do you even know what i am punishing these people before calling them innocent. First of all get some sense in your pretty thick skull that no sane person will punish some one of no mistake of theirs. 
Sane people , eh Meera said I dont see any sane people , all i see is crazy people , who are punishing innocent people 
The most craziest of them all is you!!!
Do you know what you are pritvi khanna 
YOU ARE AN ANIMAL , AN ANiMAL 
You insenstive abnoxious full of yourself Animal 
WHo has no feelings for anyone but yourself 
I pity your parents 
Meera screamed and walked away 
Pritvi stood there in shock , no one had dared to talk to him like that not even his parents , and this chit of girl just insulted him not only front of his men but front of his enemies , the men he had caught to punish sat on the floor with a smirk , looking directly at Pritvi eyes , reminding him of what Meera had said 
It angered him to no extent , he was full of rage , someone had to pay for his insult , he looked at his men , and said 
"Beat these hooligans till they beg for Death , until they dont understand the consequence of their deed " He walked of to find the source of his anger.
Meera felt relieved , she could not believe she had said all these things to him , he scared her that was true , but she had to say that to him , he always made her feel vunerable and weak against him and she hated that feeling. She was interupted from her thoughts when she felt a hand grab her from her waist. She was about of scream when she felt the huge hand cover her mouth , she looked up scared and frightened , when she saw the person face , who she had just blasted few mins ago It was Pritvi, The frightened look was replaced with anger , eventhough she felt intimidated by him , she refuse to show it , no one dominated Meera Singh. She looked at him directly in the eye , she could sense the anger and rage , it sent a shiver down her spine. Which made her frantically move , and try to get out of grip. He moved his hand away from her mouth , look her in the eye , as she continued to try get out of his grip.
Finally after a long struggle , she said " LET ME GO"
"HOW DA---- She was cut short when he said with gritted teeth 
AND HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME , WHAT DID YOU CALL ME AN ANIMAL" LET ME SHOW WHAT AN ANIMAL IS 
He pushed her against the wall , and started kissing her aggressively , with that Kiss Pritvi poured his emotions , punishing her for insulting him , and coming in his way.
Meera contiuned to struggle against his  6 foot 3 body which crushed her 5 foot 5 body . She pushed him hit him , to let go of her. The more she pushed , the more aggressive he got with his insult on her lips. He bit her lips to gain entry in her mouth , when entered her mouth tasting her sweetness which drove him crazy. The kiss was driving him insane , meera was losing her control she kept on fighting , she was drowing and falling weak. It angered her , which resulted in her kissing him back which equal anger and aggression. With her kiss she tried to hurt him , by biting his lips and tongue until they bleed , little did she know that she was giving pritvi immense pleasure. The way she was trying to dominant him , pushing him clawing him until he let go. Two stubborn souls kept this ordeal until one did not dominant the other. 

Knock on Pritvi door , bought him back from his memory to the real world. He got up to see who it was , he opened the door 
and The Man said to him 
"Sir Meera Madam has ..."
Pritvi shocked and panicked 
Meera MAdam WHAT ANSWER ME...

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very promising start 
seems very interesting, should definitely continue
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Oh dear...!!!☺️☺️☺️I love dt kiss part!!!😳Awesome start dear!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌI love ur story,nd writing style!πŸ˜›
  I love dis passionate sizzling fights..Hatred which leads to love...Dis is my type of story!!!πŸ‘πŸΌPlz go on,nd update as soon as u can?!!πŸ˜›I m sooo loooking forward to da next chapter...πŸ˜‰