Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
to help Ahujas all the time...

Here Rocky goes to get vegetables...Ginny is making Tea...Lucky has gone to help Raashi and gets abandoned by Jeet who wants to take all the credit to himself..

I mean...why...???
Ahluwalias always come to help them...and this is what they get? 
Lucky and Rocky spent their entire night searching for Raavi...and what they get back...Nothing!
Lucky and Sweety help Ahujas in scam track...and what they get back...Nothing! 

and yet..Ahluwalias never learn from their mistakes!!!!

Ahujas never seem grateful and definitely there is no courtesy at all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so so so so true. Ahluwalias are there just to fill with the comedy quota of the show. There tracks are also like this. A hurry is always visible to end ahlu tracks as fast as possible!

Only to support as side characters and do nonsense comedy... Is this what the ahluwalias are there for? WHAT A SHAME ! Shame on you cvs... Just shame on you !
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Ahluwalia tracks never get a good ending...and the endings are always abrupt...while Ahujas tracks are dragged like a chewing gum..

Ahluwalias are seen like puppets..standing and smiling..and always praising bahadurs...Ahujas should get param veer chakra awards...😡

or say...we need to get param veer chakra awards for watching them...

Ahluwalias are the most selfless people...who thinks about others and help them...but never get anything in return
skyforceguy thumbnail
what to say! The more i think about all this, my frustration level increases. Old parvarish was still better... Never thought They would ruin it like this after leap.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Exactly...Old Parvarish is heaven yar...Nothing can beat it!

PV after leap has been dull...LR kept it alive for me...but they have been wasted too now...and made into fools..

CVs WELL DONE!!! Now no one will miss Parvarish
skyforceguy thumbnail
how sad but true. They're giving us no reason to have tears on our eyes when this show will go off air. We'll have nothing to be sad about. Great ! Its so hard to believe its the same show...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I think we need to thank the CVs...as they are making us get angry on the show...and not miss it in the future..

But in the process...are making us feel so bad..seeing the state of the show...and the use of Ahlus
skyforceguy thumbnail
very very disappointed with my most favorite show. It wasn't needed. I had high respect for the conceivers of this show.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Yeah...I held them in high respect...but this is what they bring in the show..??
This is how they be partial with characters and actors? 
This is very sad