celebrity fc profile picture change-Updated -30/7

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone ,
Lately there have been numerous requests regarding celebrity profile picture change and most of them have been made up on a personal basis rather than from a group of members/fans.Its nearly impossible to change profile pictures on every members request. So we have laid out some new rules to make an easier approach.

1)Profile pictures of celebrity fan clubs will be changed only once in six months. No request of changing the profile will be accepted in between .

2)Topics made in between six month time period for changing profile picture will be closed without further notice.

3)No profile picture change will be made on personal request (ie PMing higher DT ) ,If you want a change then you suggest and majority of the members (atleast 20) have to vote a yes for the picture then only that picture will be uploaded as profile picture in celebrity fanclub.

4) Newbies votes wont be counted so as to keep the voting fair and impartial .

5)The computation of votes will be done by counting the positive comments and not likes you get on your main post.

NEW 6) Voting should be done in the forum of the show the actor is currently in or it should be done in Updating Cast, Actor's Profile, Gallery-Post Here thread. People should vote specifying which actor they are voting for.

Best regards,

Edited by -najmeen- - 10 years ago
but what about uploading new pics. i've been uploading pictures on Surbhi Jyoti's  pictures in her profile pages... it shows watimg for mods approval...but the pics are not being updated ny Mods... ihad pm Vijay too but no reply.. can you please forward this message..

Yaari,
Hey
There have been many request regarding upload of pictures .Hopefully it will be done soon as Vb has mentioned in one of the threads.
Originally posted by vijay

We would soon be starting to review and approve the member uploaded pics in the coming week..

Apologies for the delay.

Regards,

Here is the link to the thread .
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3607112?pn=16

Edited by -najmeen- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -najmeen-

Hey
There have been many request regarding upload of pictures .Hopefully it will be done soon as Vb has mentioned in one of the threads.

Here is the link to the thread .
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3607112?pn=16

thanks  a lot dear 😳
Oh! Thanks a lot for the info!
thankyouuu plz change mugdha chaphekar profile pic...its being for than a year.. plz change it
also change her biography
look this topic
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3678879
Hey ^^
I saw the thread , as i mentioned in the rules , we need atleast 20 members giving vote for the picture .So I am waiting for more members to come up 😳

Originally posted by -najmeen-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hey ^^
I saw the thread , as i mentioned in the rules , we need atleast 20 members giving vote for the picture .So I am waiting for more members to come up 😳</font>

yaa thankyouuu suree 20members till tmrw..!!!
i love this forum because of regular update  Edited by priyanka741 - 10 years ago
Thank you for the new rule! 
I wanted to inquire about the pictures that we add on to the celebrity's page. Its been more than 3-4 months that I am adding pics to Roopal Tyagi's profile but there's no progress as of yet! and her profile pic? Well its the same since her show started ie 26 months! 

Hoping to see the changes very soon.