Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Simple and Sublime (Aasiya Kazi) AT2

iSakshi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

LINK TO PREVIOUS THREAD

Hello and Welcome to all you AASIYA fans... Here's to all her followers and well wishers, I'm glad we've made it to the second AT...Hope there are many more to come in the near future... so as u know this thread is in dedication to our sweet darling,

AASIYA started out her career with Balaji's Bandini and gained fame as Santudi aka Santu.. her sweetness captured the heart of all her fans and ever since then we have strive for more. After almost 2 years and change...Bandini came to a full stop and soon after the show went off air...But Sanrajians around the world didnt want to let go of their fav jodi, One of which wont be missed... I love sanraj until this date and would love to see them again soon if not for bandini 2 then another show... ONLY if wishes can come true...

But that wasnt the end for our doll, as she soon after took up Saudamini's role in Hema Malini's Maati ki banno...but alas a few months after its rollercoaster of emotions, it came to an end... only that show also went off air... 

Our hearts came to a full stop when Dharampatni was announced as it was AASIYA's second lead role and that too opposite Harshad chopda as Kastur Gala, The show was amazing..The starting was just sooo promising, until they ruined it with the focus of everyone else apart from MOHUR...the cast and lead were amazing but viewers were not at all happy with the tracks...and so before seeing mohur's love blossoming...we got slapped with THE END

Months came and went, then July 2012 it was announced the Aasiya will be entering Hitler didi, a show which most of us werent even aware of...her role as DR Shweta Kapoor was shortly lived...in fact she was there on numerous account in a variety of track... Thank god that went for good...as I wasnt happy about that AT ALL...

And now FINALLY after eons *which it seems* Aasiya is rumoured to make her comeback with Naa bole tum... opposite Kunal Kapoor, I do hope this is a good sign, her appearance is all that matters to me, even if it means watching a show to which i dont have a single clue about... Aasiya is rumored to essay the role of RIKU a modernizing mumbai girl... So lets cross our everything and wish her the best... Love u my doll...Keep rocking always... Muahxxx

Please HIT LIKE to Join the discussion of our Angel, and do feel free to share pictures, or anything regarding our DOLL
Edited by xXJessieXx - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Hello friends, i don't know if your will watch but our angel will be entering NBT.

Hello, all IF just posted a article sweet AK after so long 

check it out if you have time.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/15908-mohit-used-to-be-the-most-decent-person-on-the-sets.htm

Edited by xXJessieXx - 10 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This for making the new thread Sammy

We finally finish the first one and I really like this siggie

xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing thread on our cute lil dafford..Hats off to you sammy..u no i need tym to sit and comment on this thread..so i reserve ryt now..wil edit asap..love you fr this thread babes..She truly deserves more..

Reserved
Edited by xXIheartRayaXx - 10 years ago
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This for making the new thread Sammy

We finally finish the first one and I really like this siggie

hmmm im thinking who made this weird siggy on aasiya????sammy tell na who made it lolx😆

waiting for ur replies...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Yes tell now Sammy who made the siggie
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Has anyone checked AK entry in NBT

I haven't had a watched yet but will check it out soon
iSakshi thumbnail

Has anyone checked AK entry in NBT

I haven't had a watched yet but will check it out soon

I heard and at work now I will surely check😳
iSakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: xXIheartRayaXx

hmmm im thinking who made this weird siggy on aasiya????sammy tell na who made it lolx😆

waiting for ur replies...

Yes tell now Sammy who made the siggie

Rani its a little monkey name SHEELA she made it... and yes she has a tail ðŸ˜†

@my monkey... u r tooo naughty ðŸ˜›
iSakshi thumbnail
OMGGG i'm dead

my sweetheart is just looking like the angel she is

OOMGGG a total new side of her which makes me ufhhh GONE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UYrhRl9wqic
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UYrhRl9wqic[/YOUTUBE]

miss mischievous 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dcTt4OqnyEI

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dcTt4OqnyEI[/YOUTUBE]