Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakshi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Aasiya Kazi shouts out, "Beware of my fake profiles; I am not active on any networking site"

Aasiya Kazi, the talented actress had recently updated on Facebook that she is gearing up for a huge dance competition wherein over 200 talents from all over will participate!! Later in the day, we got to know from her profile that she has indeed won the competition!!

Her profile message went on to say, "Yipeee I Winnn in this dance competition !!! .. got 2638 of maximum 3000 points from jury.. it was incredibly very excited to be there and to see all 200 talent dancers.. thx everyone for big support, wishes and blessings ..now i go to celebrate ! (sic)"

Reading this, we at Tellychakkar.com gave Aasiya a call to congratulate her and know more on her dance victory!! However, we were astonished when Aasiya rubbished the news of her participating in any dance contest.

Aasiya came out with the fact that she is not active on any social networking site. "I do not believe anymore in Facebook. There are so many fake profiles of mine over there that I have literally lost all interest to keep connected in that space. Yes, the profile you are talking about wherein an update about a dance competition was put up is a fake profile of mine. I am aware of such an update being put up on Facebook, as I have been getting calls. I don't need to participate in any dance contest as of now (smiles). Not only this, there are many other updates that get put up saying, 'I am at Switzerland for my birthday', 'I am getting married' etc. Let me take this opportunity to tell all that I had a profile on Facebook, but do not use it anymore. I have never been to Switzerland, so updating on a networking site does not make any sense."

She continued, "It is a waste of time and energy telling people that it is a fake profile. The worst part is that you cannot control such people who love to create fake profiles and update them. I am really fed up, as they somehow manage to get hold of our pictures and make their page look so genuine. The only request I can make to my fans is to stop following me on Facebook, as I am not active over there."

Aah, we truly understand your concern Aasiya!!!

xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sammy amazing siggy OMGGG the colouring is wowww and as soon as i saw ur siggy i put that as my DP it turned out so beautiful dafford.you shud make more mann idk y u stopped making????love the sggy so much dafford..plz do make more on rukku na
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail

Rani its a little monkey name SHEELA she made it... and yes she has a tail ðŸ˜†

@my monkey... u r tooo naughty ðŸ˜›

How can you say ths abt me my sammy  ðŸ˜µ
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Originally posted by: xXJessieXx

SIGGIE

looove youuu for thisss my lil dafford..muaaahhhxxx..🤗
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
And here are the stuffs i made on Aasiya's new picture..i lost track on photoshop..so bare with the siggies ðŸ˜•(sammy dnt beat me ths is the fact u no that)

Note:Sammy i will make on rukku asap..

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Sheela they're gorgeous and I can't wait to see creations you make with Rukku.

Sammy I know you're enjoying seeing her back on screen.
iSakshi thumbnail
OMGGG thud!!!! i am done gone in AK heaven lol.. I love em all my sheeeluuu gosh u r sincerly the best creator on this planet man... U HAVE TO restart our gallery because ur masterpieces are amazinggg... I love it sooo much muahxxx

@Rani yesss for sure man... love this look and character of her...
iSakshi thumbnail
Okay guys so here's some pix of our angel..OMG super cuteness... aasiya and ruku

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for posting Sammy

There chemistry isn't bad at all.

I can't wait to see what your come up with Ruku, creations. That character is so ill mannered 😆 I'm very proud of AK never backing down oh new challenges.

iSakshi thumbnail
Your welcome Rani

OMG i love rukku man.. she's fiery as ever... dont care about n e thing else except aasiya😛's amazing appearance..