Who will be the next superstar?

Poll Question :

Whom do u think will be the next superstar?

Poll Choice
Robert Patinsion
Daniel Radcliff
Zac Efron
Chriss Pine
Ryan Renolds
Chaning Tattum
Taylor Lautnar
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
VoteEdited by ..Scarlett.. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Galool

<font color="#0000FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Taylor Lautnar
</font>

thanks 4 replying😊...though i dont like twilight,but really love him in other movies:)
I love Channing Tatum!!!
Originally posted by monaya4eva

<font color="#0033CC"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">I love Channing Tatum!!!
</font>
</font>

did u watch 'the vow'? I loved that one:)
^^I loved that one!! Such an awesome movie!! Specially the scene when she finds the card with her wedding vows written on it.👍🏼 Edited by monaya4eva - 10 years ago
In terms of looks, Robert Pattinson...
In terms of talent and diversity of work, it is Daniel Radcliffe. After finishing with HP, he is deliberately choosing work which help him show his talent completely in a diverse manner, rather than sticking to only one type of character...
One n only Daniel Radcliff.
Posted: 9 years ago
Well I have really started liking Chris Evans( captain America 1&2) he was amazing in nanny diaries and fantastic four!!
Originally posted by ShamrozSays

Well I have really started liking Chris Evans( captain America 1&2) he was amazing in nanny diaries and fantastic four!!

i love him too! He's such a handsome guy n he n scarlett have amazing chemistry❤️ But he's n't picking up the right films😔 Look at ryan renolds,bradley cooper...they'r now far ahead of him 😔Edited by Redrose07 - 9 years ago
DANIEL!!! I loved him The Woman in Black. He is such a good actor. Hope he gets more mainstream roles.