The Buddy Project-1 Year celebrations - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kritzy125

advocate???...law student??
Nope. Im just in 11th.. 😆
Woh kya haina sneha, yamz and i had an argument yesterday where we accused the defendant i.e Sneha a being a psycho stalker. Since there were no advocate to support the given statement i took on that job and made Yamz the witness. Eventually we won because Sneha's advocate ran away with the judge because they were scared of her 

Originally posted by lizzie_ROFL

Nope nobody can be faster than me when it comes to cockroaches.. Not now not ever 😎 *shudders*

😆😆😆😆nahi yaar im faster...okay one day we'll keep this race...sneha u r supposed to bring cockroach okay??

Abey koi rule hai kya that advocates cant be afraid of cockroaches? 😳
If you are afraid of cockroaches , How will you ever catch a dangerous pyshco stalker like me ? 😳 😎 
Oh yeah, I am saying that on my own! 😈

Woh kya haina sneha, yamz and i had an argument yesterday where we accused the defendant i.e Sneha a being a psycho stalker. Since there were no advocate to support the given statement i took on that job and made Yamz the witness. Eventually we won because Sneha's advocate ran away with the judge because they were scared of her 

Keep dreaming! 
I ran away yesterday itself! 😎

kya??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
very gud advocates🤣🤣
and let me not forget the judge🤣🤣
Originally posted by -Crazy..Life-

If you are afraid of cockroaches , How will you ever catch a dangerous pyshco stalker like me ? 😳 😎 
Oh yeah, I am saying that on my own! 😈

It's not only cockroaches. I am mortified by any insect that flies and crawls 👎🏼 *shivers violently*
OMG...The first thing that I saw when I scrolled down was the locker room siggy...& damn! I wanna BAWL:'( Hayye mere epic Stoneface & Chicklet<3 I remember when the show started, I was so KiShacrazy, I kept looking for one VM after another, &expected to for some reason find hordes of them in the first two days🤣. I absolutely love & adore TBP as a whole, but sach toh yehi hai ki a yr back, on this day, I started my journey with this show because of KiSha

Hayye...you've put EVERYTHING! Mere YaRa. Unke amazing S1 scenes & "You mean a lot to me"<3 my fav TBP non canon. Toffee couple...hayye I was so crazy for them<3 VeeNi...the library 'look'. All those Buddy moments, RanSh, HiMa...damn this thread is AMAZING!!! HATS OF GUYS<3
Originally posted by -Crazy..Life-

Keep dreaming! 
I ran away yesterday itself! 😎

Ya you ran away. And i caught you..

END OF STORY 😳
well ..adv.lizz...chk her statement...catch her now...she accepted herself
Originally posted by kritzy125

kya??🤣
very gud advocates🤣🤣