Frustration Thread #5 (Vent your Anger HERE) DT NOTE PG 73 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by aparnauma

Nobody has any problems with G2 falling for J.

The fact that they have shown her falling for J at this juncture of her life is unrealistic.She is at a stage in life when she can't even think of anything else but an obsession to make a life herself and for her son.She has too many things to consider at this stage even entertain such thoughts of life with J in her mind.

In reality when people are in that kind of situation  which currently G2 is in they don't even feel attracted to opposite sex.Here they have shown her falling for Jagya.Or even if they feel the attraction they do not indulge in entertaining such thoughts.in their minds.

When she has no life at all how can she be shown of dreaming of sharing her life with someone.

If she has been shown to have gratitude and trying to please him out of that gratitude at this stage that would have been more acceptable.

If they had shown her consider J as a friend guide and mentor and spend time talking to him learning from him and them gradually becoming friends it would have been much more realistic at this juncture.

When she knew that she is not suitable for him why have tears in her eyes when she saw him with Sanchi?

They are rushing  with JG2 love story and it is losing it's charm.

As for Ashima - I really do not know for what reason she was crying.He was never ever hers to begin with and she thinks she would have fought for him if it had not been for Anandi?Even if there had been no Anandi he would never been hers since he never felt about  her the same she did.So her crying over him and pining for him is also unrealistic.

@bold - Now you've hit it on the head.
YES - this I  completely agree with.
Ganga has other targets to achieve first. I was among those who hated her sobbing endlessly when she had so many more important things to work on.
But what I disliked was - each of her actions being judged thru a prism of her wanting J and her being grabby and her being too too ambitious and her not being grateful and her going straight for the prince and being a classic cinderella !!

I felt accusing her of this was pretty unfair. That's all.
But how is it possible to fall in love in time!How can we expect that first ganga will get divorce from ratan then she will get the custody of mannu then she will say lets fall in love!This is the right time!Is she cheating ratan singh by falling in love as she is married!Was it a marriage!Ganga was only living with ratan singh because she was compelled as ratan will kill her if she tries to escape also she has nowhere to go.Does ganga even know the divorce procedure its only because of singhs she was ready to give divorce otherwise if she would not have met singhs and successfully escaped she would never got a divorce.That means as then no chance of divorce so she should have remain single forever.Child's love is child's love that can't replace the spouses love.Every feeling of love is different so every feeling is important.Ganga has taken almost six months to fall in love with jagya.Thats enough for a damsel in distress to fall in love with her knight in shining armour .This is the first time she has loved someone.In her age 99% people fall in love two three times and also forget the love and get married to the fourth person.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
No one is saying that Ganga is cheating RAT, but it is wrong in the eyes of law to have extra marital affairs, and hence it will affect her big time especially when court cases & custodies are concerned. She needs to be careful.

While having feelings for someone is not in your control, your emotions are. Unfortunately Ganga's existing situations & priorities do not give her the liberty to sweet dream about  a relationship. There is lot at stake.

No one is saying that a child's love is sufficient. It is nice to have a man, but not in the inappropriate way, where one ends up losing everything instead of gaining all. 
But Ganga is not thinking of marrying Jagaya she loves him she has kept that to herself it pains her to see him with someone else but she has kept that to herself Its been shown clearly she is struggling enough to control her feelings Now its natural for a person to fall in love with her benefactor The production and growing up of these feelings are  very much not in control of a person It happens when where you don't realize ( these are not filmy words but a truth ) but she hasn't shared that with him neither she has any plans to get into any relationship with him she is making her own life where she has stopped? How it is unrealistic that a person has fallen for someone who is her soul healer? How can mind be fixed in one thing all other thoughts should not cross the mind ?How can a person put a lock on dreams and wishes that it should not come in my mind I don't understand where cvs are rushing and where they have been so unrealistic ðŸ˜•They are so slow and realistic 

What problems it will create for her in getting her child ? Rat what can Rat do of one sided love story ? what problem court will have of it and it is no way creating hurdles for her in  what she is trying to achieve she is marching towards it if she has stopped then tell me 

Falling in love with your saviour and have a desire that you can share your life with him is not  wrong i don't see it is anyway wrong when she is  not planning and plotting to achieve it She is at her place and wished him well with Sanchi Her pain is only to herself and she knows she won't be able to achieve what her heart is desiring to have him in her life because of her position  she is no match for him She even reprimanded herself in temple i cannot  have such feelings for him  she is quiet Doing what she is suppose to do 

Edited by saba113 - 10 years ago
That what I am asking!Do illiterate people like ganga know how to take divorce,do they really think of taking divorce!What if she wouldn't have met jagya!She would not find it necessary to take the divorce.If she would successfully escaped to some other place and if ratan singh wouldn't have find her and one day she would fall in love with some person then what would she do!As she is not divorced yet she had to remain single forever!

Nobody said child's love is enough!People mentioned it that why marriage is so important!Why can't ganga live alone with her kid!LThey have asked why she need a man.Her ultimate goal should be mannu's good life!People in this forum asked these questions.

Nobody is saying ganga is cheating rat!If in law falling in love with jagya is wrong as ganga is married to ratan singh then it is clear that ganga is wrong as she is married to ratan singh so she should follow the law.The guy who raped her for years and married to another woman and after doing all these things who tried to kill her,ganga should follow law with that person!You can say,kutte ne agar hum e katan hai,to hum thodi na kutte ko jakar katenge.But I don't think ganga has any requirement to follow law.I am happy with what she is doing.Its just my opinion.

Loving someone and dreaming of marrying someone is a different thing!Ganga is feeling bad to see jagya with sanchi.She is not planning to snatch him from sanchi.She just asked herself how could I give my happiness to others.She didn't said anything to anyone.She is planning to leave the haveli thinking that god may give her courage to so that she can keep herself away from singhs,she is praying may she doesn't have to come back to singhs ever at any cost.I think ganga barely knows what she will have to face in court.She barely knows how the opposite party will try to prove her characterless.She only knows she is in the side of truth and ratan singh is the sinner.She will get justice if she say the truth.People who doesn't know anything about law and court will never know how much cunning and liar the opposite party would be.
Originally posted by Missesha

No one is saying that Ganga is cheating RAT, but it is wrong in the eyes of law to have extra marital affairs, and hence it will affect her big time especially when court cases & custodies are concerned. She needs to be careful.

While having feelings for someone is not in your control, your emotions are. Unfortunately Ganga's existing situations & priorities do not give her the liberty to sweet dream about  a relationship. There is lot at stake.

No one is saying that a child's love is sufficient. It is nice to have a man, but not in the inappropriate way, where one ends up losing everything instead of gaining all. 

Want to add, most of those who are against Ganga falling for J at present are not against J-Ganga jodi. It is just that the situation and timing is wrong. It should not be treated as bashing Ganga, rather it is bashing CVs. Even if Ganga developed feelings for J, they could have shown her remembering what her priorities are. It is not that women in rural areas don't know about divorce, may be they do not know the legal process, but they still know that it is immoral and unethical to marry someone while you are still married to someone else. She is not going marry J as yet, but next step of falling for J is obviously marriage. 

I would never say that Singhs should have handed over Ganga and Mannu to Rat. But the track was not properly developed and it is just OTT drama, like some old Hindi movie. Before this Rat attack, they could have thought to send G somewhere else, declaring that she disappeared. Or after this attack, instead of false bravery, they could have used tact even if it involves telling lies. 

Ganga knows Rat then why she did not tell DS/Gahna (Sumi is against her) about that mandir incident? From the beginning, it is shown that she confides in J only. Whereas, a woman like her, specially because she is orphan, she would have trusted DS like mother figure more - initially, she was so overwhelmed with the love DS shown to her, but afterwords, it is onlyJ. If not for Singhs, she should have thought how to save Mannu because Rat knows she is at Jaitsar haveli. But no, all she cared for weeping for J.
if i am not wrong Ganga is shown thinking what her priorities are where she was not now that part is always ignored and her weeping is made an excuse for criticism and who is saying anyone here is bashing Ganga and against J- G jodi ? These are not at all required explanations and we know very well the new supporters of J-G jodi who were strictly against initially and bashing mocking even at a thread made to praise the actors pair and certainly when the discussions here is happening between two groups when who has issues one who has not no one is making issues of  someone is against jodi  we only have different POV's where we are poles apart
Originally posted by saba113

But Ganga is not thinking of marrying Jagaya she loves him she has kept that to herself it pains her to see him with someone else but she has kept that to herself Its been shown clearly she is struggling enough to control her feelings Now its natural for a person to fall in love with her benefactor The production and growing up of these feelings are  very much not in control of a person It happens when where you don't realize ( these are not filmy words but a truth ) but she hasn't shared that with him neither she has any plans to get into any relationship with him she is making her own life where she has stopped? How it is unrealistic that a person has fallen for someone who is her soul healer? How can mind be fixed in one thing all other thoughts should not cross the mind ?How can a person put a lock on dreams and wishes that it should not come in my mind I don't understand where cvs are rushing and where they have been so unrealistic ðŸ˜•They are so slow and realistic 

What problems it will create for her in getting her child ? Rat what can Rat do of one sided love story ? what problem court will have of it and it is no way creating hurdles for her in  what she is trying to achieve she is marching towards it if she has stopped then tell me 

Falling in love with your saviour and have a desire that you can share your life with him is not  wrong i don't see it is anyway wrong when she is  not planning and plotting to achieve it She is at her place and wished him well with Sanchi Her pain is only to herself and she knows she won't be able to achieve what her heart is desiring to have him in her life because of her position  she is no match for him She even reprimanded herself in temple i cannot  have such feelings for him  she is quiet Doing what she is suppose to do 

my views Thanks for writing so i don't need to write😳
Originally posted by sidra08

if i am not wrong Ganga is shown thinking what her priorities are where she was not now that part is always ignored and her weeping is made an excuse for criticism and who is saying anyone here is bashing Ganga and against J- G jodi ? These are not at all required explanations and we know very well the new supporters of J-G jodi who were strictly against initially and bashing mocking even at a thread made to praise the actors pair and certainly when the discussions here is happening between two groups when who has issues one who has not no one is making issues of  someone is against jodi  we only have different POV's where we are poles apart

If this is in reply to my post, I want to clarify that I never post in any thread made to praise the actors/actor pair.   Ganga did think to go away (when she said she cannot see J with other woman) and also after she got admission in nursing college. Since I depend on written update (decide to not watch till Sanchi drama ends), may be there were other instances, which were not mentioned in WU.
Edited by SPuja - 10 years ago