Frustration Thread #5 (Vent your Anger HERE) DT NOTE PG 73 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
What a episode. Anandi supernatural powers. Jagya injured again conveniently. So, the superheroes anandi and shiv come save the haveli people and Ganga. What great writing. Yes, you are real stars. Even chullu bar pani is waste for you to doobh Marne Ke liye...
Originally posted by SPuja

If this is in reply to my post, I want to clarify that I never post in any thread made to praise the actors/actor pair.   Ganga did think to go away (when she said she cannot see J with other woman) and also after she got admission in nursing college. Since I depend on written update (decide to not watch till Sanchi drama ends), may be there were other instances, which were not mentioned in WP.
i didn't say to you it was a general comment i know who were there if i would have replied to you i would have quoted you my reply to you was no need to give these explanations when no one said to you you are against this jodi those who were i still remember their names 

rest when you didn't see then you have indeed missed them 
Just watched the episode.

Nandu(a kid) and Gehna(a fully pregnant woman) are going through so much Trauma!  

edit: DS that's not greatness...it is being insensitive to a pregnant woman's suffering. If these kind of trauma's can affect a baby like mannu(assuming that Rat would harm his son).. they will make their mark on a kid like Nandu too.
Edited by samvi. - 10 years ago
whata mess today. 
Ganga is in complicated mess today. She will give herself up I am sure.. but Ithought that would happen today.. unfortunately Sumitra's patience was lost.

I dont blame her though.
Ratan is just trying out tactics now. He's lit a match and doused them but does he dare to light them ?

Does this OTT drama happen ? Am so not happy seeing Nandu trapped like this. The CV's are making it look so impossible. and stretching it out for too long. Hitting so many people and specially Jagya so many times on the head is beyond vicious. 

Ask any neuorologist - the way Jagya was hit the last time and how Makhan and Jagya got hit this time on the head  - can be almost fatal !!!

CV's - this is a family show - You have to control the degree of violence you can show and the people you can involve in it. Gehna is almost on the verge of passing out - I think only the ropes are holding her up. 

For women who have gone thru miscarriages or who are undergoing IVF and who thank the lord every night for having completed another day safely - they must be cringing at this drama.

Why this crassness and this extreme cruelty ? Tying up and old woman, a young child, an almost full term woman and pointing guns at them and threatening to burn them down - ---- ARE you for real ????

Maybe I need to just get back next week some time so I don't get nightmares about this nonsense. ðŸ˜¡

I have to wonder now - is it the same team that made us feel so much for the senstive manner in which they have dealt with issues so far ? Do we have to deal with this crude and crass and disgusting amount of violence ? Am I alone in feeling revolted and disgusted ?

Am not sure if you will raise TRPs this way or lose clientele. This 8 o'clock show is family time. I sit with my dinner then and I cudn't eat a bite.

DISGUSTING - I felt very very hurt and let down.

Edited by hooked - 10 years ago
Originally posted by hooked

Ratan is just trying out tactics now. He's lit a match and doused them but does he dare to light them ?

Does this OTT drama happen ? Am so not happy seeing Nandu trapped like this. The CV's are making it look so impossible. and stretching it out for too long. Hitting so many people and specially Jagya so many times on the head is beyond vicious. 

Ask any neuorologist - the way Jagya was hit the last time and how Makhan and Jagya got hit this time on the head  - can be almost fatal !!!

CV's - this is a family show - You have to control the degree of violence you can show and the people you can involve in it. Gehna is almost on the verge of passing out - I think only the ropes are holding her up. 

For women who have gone thru miscarriages or who are undergoing IVF and who thank the lord every night for having completed another day safely - they must be cringing at this drama.

Why this crassness and this extreme cruelty ? Tying up and old woman, a young child, an almost full term woman and pointing guns at them and threatening to burn them down - ---- ARE you for real ????

Maybe I need to just get back next week some time so I don't get nightmares about this nonsense. ðŸ˜¡

I have to wonder now - is it the same team that made us feel so much for the senstive manner in which they have dealt with issues so far ? Do we have to deal with this crude and crass and disgusting amount of violence ? Am I alone in feeling revolted and disgusted ?

Am not sure if you will raise TRPs this way or lose clientele. This 8 o'clock show is family time. I sit with my dinner then and I cudn't eat a bite.

DISGUSTING - I felt very very hurt and let down.

Thanks a lot for your views... Can't agree more... Just want to add one more to the nonsense going on ...anandi's psychic powers...

@bold.. There is a reason for this.. The superheroes entry will happen now.. If not in immediate future in very near future...
In reality gehna would no longer be pregnant. All this physical and mental trauma. I couldn't even eat a bite hooked. You are not alone in this. I decided not to watch but couldn't stop and I am in so much pain now as if all my nerves got pulled.

Thanks cv's for hitting my raw nerve. below the belt treatment for loyally following you guys like dogs for years. I feel betrayed. Why dont they kill jagya rather than hit and fall on bed all the time? Anyways he isnt going to save his family atleast let him die trying to save his family.😭
I wrote this on another thread but I think I will officialy put it here too on the frustration page.
--------------------
The CV's are showing unnecessary violence and all for shock value nothing else. If you show this extreme - then no one will ever even think of harboring anyone in need of help.

My maid's hubby has beaten her sometimes and gets drunk like a lord often times. So there are days when she schoses to stay over and i always tell her - leave him or throw him out, but while you are deciding - this house is yours to sleep in when you want.

Shud I assume one fine day her mad, drunk hubby will come in tie up my kid and threaten to burn my house down ????

Are the CV's insane ? Maybe the stupid Uttaran or even more whacky Ammaji serial team has taken over BV and is adding all this gruesome violence.

Why put Ganga in a difficult spot ? what are you telling all people in a similar situation ? You can't expect shelter from anyone - not even the police ? You r stuck with a rapist and a wife-beater so just suck it up and deal with it ?
and whats that pathetic darma they tagged along invoice over??? India does this????

God i am getting so many swear words i donno out of hurt or anger. I am very much an Indian and Nani read so many purans and vedics forus every day. never came across one such darma where you need to cross over a child and a pregnant woman. They arethe first priority in any dharma including sanathana.

if you dont know darmas then kindly spare us your adha adhura bakwass. we dont need it
it is unblievable sumi left jagya for anandi once upon time now willing to give ganga in cruel hand of ratan just to save her family .how can she become so heartless towards ganga .sumitra know very well how ganga get injured by ratan when she met her first time till sumi has no little bit sympathy with her?? and what rubbish logic given by sumi not to help ganga because she is strange woman because it can create trouble in our family .hello do u forget that strange woman has rescue ur son life .if ganga has not save ur son life then  ur sanchi and u cant do anything .so instead of showing gratitude towards u having ill feeling towards ganga ??.how pathetic ...u may not remember ganga good things but ds cannot forget what ganga has done to jagya that is why she is not telling where is ganga is .and ds is also concern about gehna that is why she tell ratan what harm gehna do with u .but she cant be mean to ganga like u ..