Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Jagya was definitely confused. Because he was swinging between Gauri and Anandi.

As for anandi's mahanta, I did not see it like that. I felt weakness than mahanta. She took a long time to take any sort of decision.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jagya  was never swinging between Anandi and Gauri   in his confusion  It was Anandi not moving on ,crying buckets in front of him, showcasing her to love him that made him guilty  Same the family was doing rubbing on his face every now and how much Anandi loves him and he left her for  Gauri ...He did very much wrong with Anandi   who did not rub this on Jagya's face ? even badi maasi did 
Jagya is a person who is  kind at heart , when someone will be sad , and in tears in front of  him he will feel bad and same he felt bad for Anandi 

and as far as this logic is given Jagya in his confusion did not stick with Gauri ...

He was sticking with Gauri   She was his choice  These  are self made stories he was comparing Gauri with Anandi thats why Gauri was insecure ? Show me from serial when Jagya was comparing Anandi with Gauri on Gauri 's face ? He never did  if he ever did tell me a scene No need to give me episode date i will find that myself but i need to see was there ever any such scene ?

Jagya kept sticking with Gauri until  she did not completely crushed his heart showing him her revenge on singhs is more important to her , she used him as a tool for  that and if he cannot support her in that he may go where ever she does not care  At this point what Jagya was suppose to do ?  His family abandoned him and he cried so many times for them He was cut off from his family  He thought in this difficult time Gauri will be his support but what that woman did with him ?
Gauri's insecurity was not because of Jagya 's so called confusion but her insecurity was because of her own obsession to win from Singhs and Anandi  When a person becomes obsessed with a goal then the obsession keeps him insecure too if he lost ? No he cannot afford to lose  Obsession makes a person lose his sense of rationality and logic 

. Gauri was rejected second time by singhs and she turned more poisonous against them  She was rejected for Anandi and Gauri could not digest that and developed a hatred against Anandi

Sumitra told Gauri showing her Anandi's reports Anandi took bullet for Jagya The way Anandi loves Jagya no one can , Anandi is Jagya's true soul mate  and Jagya will have to return to her . Gauri asked Anandi to forget Jagya he does not belong to her but Anandi on Gauri's face told her she will never forget Jagya , never move on from him because he is not only her  love but  life and Gauri became mad at it she thought the cunning Anandi how being sweet and nice and innocent she has trapped Singhs she will manipulate Jagya too and get him back

I think she has plenty of times said in serial Anandi will manipulate my innocent Jagat ?

Gauri was a dumb woman who became obsessed to defeat Anandi and Singhs and in that became totally blind To satisfy her own ego she fell on the path of revenge 

What people are terming here as Jagya's confusion ? That being married to Gauri he was caring to Anandi then wasnt Anandi running after Jagya even after being married to Shiv ?Do same people say same for Anandi she was confused between Jagya and Shiv???😆No so why bringing this logic here for Jagya ?Gauri had so many male friends if that was ok for her then why it was not ok for her if Jagya being friendly to Anandi whom he knew since his childhood ? it was only because Gauri knew Anandi was in love with Jagya and she thought just like the way she made her singhs on her side by showcasing her  love to them same she  will do same and snatch her jagat from her  How Jagya is to be blamed for Gauri's this thinking ?He was with her if Gauri became too blind she did not see that  how is that his fault?

Gauri was not plotting revenge on her parents even after what they did with her yet she was burning because Jagya loved his family ? why Jagya was suppose to hate his family to satisfy Gauri's ego ?

Jagya is no way responsible for Gauri's acts She herself is . She would have people's support considering the way Singhs rejected her if Gauri herself had not been so malicious  Hating Singhs yet greedy for their property  She was a bad bad lover and wife , shouting and screaming , be unfair and rude , abusive to the guy she claimed to love over petty things  Creatives made viewers compare Anandi and Gauri on so many things  and Anandi looked  so better than Gauri that viewers had to agree with Bhairon when he said  Jagya has lost his marbles whom he is considering his life partner the woman who does not care for him even a bit and is deliberately doing all the things that hurt him knowing very well it will hurt him ?if this all was not  for Anandi ;s mahanta then what it is for ? Thanks for the small mercy  cvs did in the end by introducing Ganga and not making Jagya regret for Anandi otherwise creatives were really justifying child marriage in their serial 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why we are discussing Gauri here what happened ðŸ˜†
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gauri is discussed because someone came up with a smart remark like Jagya got infatuated with an urban modern smart colleague. ðŸ¤£
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

Why we are discussing Gauri here what happened ðŸ˜†

Gauri is discussed because this topic is touched upon How creatives have shown some characters wrong  , for no other reason just only  to show Anandi as mahaan Someone touched upon the topic Gaurii was one such case Her negativity was not needed in the serial They could show her in  positive light after all the serial is against Bal Vivah 
Gauri is one of the characters i hated with  a passion in the serial The way cvs have portrayed her However i do accept they could show her  in good light Making her so bad was not needed Leave Singhs and Anandi she was not even good to Jagya whom she claimed to love  She realized his value later and also what she lost and why she lost it but at that time she was so wrong to him 

and people are wondering what was point of showing her like that ? Only to enforce in viewers minds how great is Anandi ? what else ?

Jagya was butchered off  The mistakes they made him do were not within his character traits The character was well loved by viewers  as kid and a teen He was good a boy as kid despite making few mistakes under  wrong influence of his bratty friends and fault lied with his great father  who was more busy becoming a great father in law than father at that time therefore paid less attention on son keeping a check on his study progress and other  activities , rather he was too harsh on Jagya when  he would know Jagya did some mistake , scaring kid so much that he ran away from his house ,  but what mistakes Jagya made in his childhood he learnt a lesson from it and the Jagya that was introduced immediately after leap was a total sweetheart Liked in every way 

he gradually become a  mature man Looks like the same kid has grown up into this mature man however in between that  sudden Jagat phase was so not Jagya That was his character butchering  Creatives kept him in conflict only to hang viewers in suspense when they will get him back on track but in the end they tried to trick viewers when new banka sajeela beendh saa was  introduced for Anandi They thought lets make Jagya villain now It backfired them badly That article on TOI is still there on his site questioning  cvs where is great Balika Vadhu story heading Why they are destroying  a decent character like Jagya😆This shows it is not us people who thought like this ,  majority , even newspaper analyst and reviewers also think like us ðŸ˜›

This was discussion going on and of course some has to bring defense for cvs ðŸ¤£and the discussion continued
Edited by saba113 - 8 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Just wearing shorts makes someone modern? Gauri was definitely more modern in terms of her lifestyle, her wardrobe, her independent way of living her life, than all the Jaitser girls that Jagya had been seeing in his life. 😆

PS: Whenever Jagya comes into discussion, Gauri's topic will automatically come in.Edited by russhmeSS - 8 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Gauri's wardrobe was modern when she was a student ? How?
If wearing ordinary salwars is called modern, then I wonder what is not modern 

Agree, she was not backward in her thinking and that she was an independent woman... but if jagya fell for these qualities in her, then how it is said he was infatuated by her ?

Infatuation is short-term physical attraction or a short-lived passion. If jagya fell for her inner qualities like her independent way of thinking, then his love can be said to be true and deep, not infatuation, right?
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking i still feel CVs haven't been able to do justice with Jagya-Gauri's relationship! For me Ganga's presence was just unnecessary! They could have made Jagya and Gauri's relationship work after both of them realize their stupidity! That relationship was neither stupid or shallow! It just lacked trust! Which relationship wouldn't when your spouse, who happened to chose you over some 15 years old relationship, keeps on comparing you with that ex-spouse of his/her! Not every spouse is like Shiv and not everyone needs to be! Trust is good in relationship but one needs to draw some lines while interacting with your ex-spouse! So instead of proving Jagya-Gauri's relationship's wrong (to, obviously, make Anandi right one despite the fact that she had already married Shiv by then), CVs should have put better effort in working out the relationship! Not everyone on earth happens to be as lucky as Jagya and even if someone does happen to be so lucky, just moving on from one wife to another on basis of lack of understanding is not the solution of any problem!
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cvs could have made Jagya Gauri relation succeed if  they did not show Gauri in bad light  but since they chose to show Gauri in bad light after that i don't think being a woman should give her some special right  that everything should be made alright for her  Like i said they should have shown story differently instead of  making Gauri so  bad which was not need of the story but since they were more interested to show mahaan Anandi instead of focussing on story they turned Gauri so mean , bad . How can we forget how they used to compare Anandi and Gauri ? Here Jagya almost whispered Anandi's name Her heart beat increased and she was looking around calling Jagya while Gauri was so cruel and heartless when Lal singh called her to tell her Jagya is hospitalized and she blasted Lal Singh what should i do then ? Tell his family   Don't disturb me   and then people here tell us Gauri's drama was not for mahanta of Anandi😆then what is this ?

After showing Gauri so bad  they could not show Jagya Gauri reunion because even men have rights  They have a heart too , a woman crushing that heart  so bad does not deserve another chance from him  and they could not make Jagya cry holding Anandi because that would be making child marriage right Hence  Ganga  became the need of the story because they had to set Jagyas life   Why making him suffer ?

Ganga would not be needed in the story had cvs not shown Gauri so negative and Gauri's negativity was   enforced in the serial to show mahaan Anandi . The drama should have been adult choice vs child marriage instead of Gauri vs Anandi  and child marriage is wrong so child marriage have to fail but why  cvs made adult choice fail ? Creative story have many blunders 

In previous  pages i wrote In my opinion  sensible story of Balika Vadhu should have been  Jagya nullifying his child marriage with Anandi . Anandi moving back to her parents house carve her own identity Let her parents help in this thus imparting a   message to fathers like Khajan to educate their daughters ,make them stand on their feet before thinking of getting them married Khajan should have corrected his mistakes Let Anandi meet with shiv someday and marry him Meanwhile on the other side  Singhs should have learnt to respect their son's rights on his life  He has rights to make decisions of his life  The real realization should have been of Singhs , Khajan Bhago 
Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 8 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
They changed Gauri only for viewers to sympathize with anandi.
How else would anandi look like a victim?