Balika Vadhu

Frustration Thread #5 (Vent your Anger HERE) DT NOTE PG 73 - Page 53

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: libsrocks

Frankly speaking i still feel CVs haven't been able to do justice with Jagya-Gauri's relationship! For me Ganga's presence was just unnecessary! They could have made Jagya and Gauri's relationship work after both of them realize their stupidity! That relationship was neither stupid or shallow! It just lacked trust! Which relationship wouldn't when your spouse, who happened to chose you over some 15 years old relationship, keeps on comparing you with that ex-spouse of his/her! Not every spouse is like Shiv and not everyone needs to be! Trust is good in relationship but one needs to draw some lines while interacting with your ex-spouse! So instead of proving Jagya-Gauri's relationship's wrong (to, obviously, make Anandi right one despite the fact that she had already married Shiv by then), CVs should have put better effort in working out the relationship! Not everyone on earth happens to be as lucky as Jagya and even if someone does happen to be so lucky, just moving on from one wife to another on basis of lack of understanding is not the solution of any problem!

Totally agree with the bold part.

I think CVs remembered later on that they had shown jagya-gauri's child marriage too and that making their marriage a success would mean making child-marriage a success. ðŸ¤¢ So they broke their relationship.

CVs and their silly ideas.🤢
Edited by Shinya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: libsrocks

Frankly speaking i still feel CVs haven't been able to do justice with Jagya-Gauri's relationship! For me Ganga's presence was just unnecessary! They could have made Jagya and Gauri's relationship work after both of them realize their stupidity! That relationship was neither stupid or shallow! It just lacked trust! Which relationship wouldn't when your spouse, who happened to chose you over some 15 years old relationship, keeps on comparing you with that ex-spouse of his/her! Not every spouse is like Shiv and not everyone needs to be! Trust is good in relationship but one needs to draw some lines while interacting with your ex-spouse! So instead of proving Jagya-Gauri's relationship's wrong (to, obviously, make Anandi right one despite the fact that she had already married Shiv by then), CVs should have put better effort in working out the relationship! Not everyone on earth happens to be as lucky as Jagya and even if someone does happen to be so lucky, just moving on from one wife to another on basis of lack of understanding is not the solution of any problem!

Yes I also feel justice wasn't done to their relationship.  Both Jagya and Gauri were at fault but I always felt their love was genuine and hence it would be great that they both realised their mistakes and came back together.
I personally always felt that relationship was of equals. It had spark, and the love was genuine. 

Cvs didn't do justice to Gauri's character. She lifted the show big time but unfortunately her character was left hanging. 

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The infatuation term that I used was for initial attraction that Jagya felt towards her. It doesn't describe the complete relationship that they shared over more than 5 years.

I found Gauri's wardrobe modern 😆 She looked attractive in those long skirts and she used to wear nice fashionable tops too, without chunari. Those could be obviously called modern compared to ghagras that Jaitser women wore.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Phir le aaya dil majboor, kya kijeyy..raas naa aayaa rehna door kya kijey🥺😆
so from nowhere suddenly the FT pops up in myposts😕😆 this thread was dead a long time ago..duno how does this suddenly become so active..and hallelujah! what do I see..rubbing eyes again..discussions around J-A-G! sigh!💔🤣

badass!😈 I did not know about IF's existence, while this track was on, so my sadistic heart just devours views around that track😈 IDK if its only me, but the most powerful phases of BV has to be the J-A-G phase/ Sugna-Shyam/ Basant-Gehna story..so many emotions, so much of conflicts, diverse interpretations, various what if situations..and NOBODY was perfect, if J and G were at fault, so was Anandi..she should have cut herself off from J, and not given in to his "help-me" please pleas and what not..what was that horrid stuff about Jaan pretending to be husband wife for Badi Masa..😳

anyway..this is what CVs were capable of, driving endless discussions and debates..and I have no idea since when, but the show, the characters have lost semblance since a long longgg time now..no thrill, no nothing..

my 2 cents..

+++++++++
Gauri was a psycho case the day she was as a child marred into the dark world of balika vadhu-ing, all DS' ki karni!😵 her turning grey/ negative was always on the cards..she had attempted committing suicide, that incident had affected her mentally..but I do admire her strength to make something out of her life, to shift her intelligence, potential into something productive..that said, I wish she would have forgiven, if not forgotten Singhs for what happened to her as a child..but she chose to live with that negative energy..

and yes IMO she never loved Jagya! She was in love with a man called "Jagat", who as per her had no connection whatsoever with her past, just another stranger, a smart budding doctor, who she connected with all heart, who became her apna, and she deserved to live a happy blissful life with him, if he was just another new character (and tadaaa the life was so much simpler for all - the characters and the viewers😆) ! but not with Jagya, who cheated with her emotions, who created a web of lies and deceit around her...and it was only natural for her to hate him for that! 

and then she again chose to enter the blackhole..the day she gave in to marriage with Jagya! if Gauri would have stood her ground..refused his proposal irrespective of her feelings for the man who was just an oasis/  facade (ie Jagat), she would have won me over..m sure she would find another wonderful life partner..who she could find her happily ever after with..and well marriage is not the end of the world..time is the best healer too!

what happened with Gauri post her marriage - definitely has to be a division of mistakes made by her and Jagya both..Gauri definitely was at a greater fault for choosing this life, while she could have avoided it in totality..irrespective of emotional blackmails..as much as I would love to watch JaGa working towards their marriage and I wished for that for a long time, after Ansh got married..for Ja to start over with Gauri, fresh start..but there was too much damage done I guess from both ends! the negative energies both of them brought to their relationship, J by walking over A's tears and Ga by not being able to let go off her past..it was probably meant to fall apart.. so sad! Shashank and Anjum were just the hottest couple for me atleast in that phase..and they shared the most fabulous chemistry together! Anjum ! I miss yaa!😭

but amongst the three characters then, Gauri has suffered the most, got a raw deal and a nonsensical closure..and hence continues to be an eternal favourite😳😆 Jaggy has a great life now with wife No 3 (m assuming he is in a good space, I have no idea - correct me if m wrong😆), Anandi got a life partner who healed her of the scars of the past..atleast she has those memories to look back at, and her family..

DSa, you definitely have a lot of questions to reply to, when u depart to heaven..😳

++++++++++++

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
FreeLancer, nice post. Heartfelt.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Jagya was butchered only post Gauri phase.
Their relationship ended abruptly with no closure. A man who left everything for the sake of his love for Gauri his chosen partner doesn't even turn back even once to look back what happened to Gauri.

While his going back to his parents and Anandi was always on the cards there was no need to make him chapati chor and make him do Jamnesia drama - thiis is what is butchering Even if he was liar and cheated two women this much of degrading of the character was not right.

What Jagya Gauri had was a relationship between two adults who thought they were alike and wanted same things in life but as time went by they realised they wanted different things from life and their expectations from each other were not met completely.But it still had a chance.

Coming to Gauri - what she faced in childhood was nothing short of trauma. Her mother never allowed her to forget that. Gauri's mother is more responsible for Gauri's behaviour.Gauri was a bright kid but she was not the forgiving forgetting type of a person.Her parents left her at the door step of Singhs and went away but instead of holding them responsible for her plight she held Singhs responsible.
Dsa was shopping for a bride alrght but no one forced her parents to sell their child.
If there was butchering it was Gauri's behaviour towards Sumi and Bhairon as well as Anandi.

What Jagya Gauri had were usual problems whic busy couple who are young and building career as well as relationship face.

Jagya falling for Gauri while married to Anandi was not butchering either because he was a very confused soul those days.

Jagya was redeemed Dsa was but Gauri's character was never given a proper closure. If CVs did injustice to any character it was Gauri's character.
Her love for Jagya and her hatred for Singhs were the reasons why she became posessive and insecure towards Jagya.

Gauri's redemption would have been her realising that her relationship with J was not meant to be and going away.Gauri didn't do anything that she needed to be dumped the way she was.

They could have completed the story by replacing the actress if she was not interested in extending her contract.

saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok so when people point out of flaws in  Anandi Jagya Gauri angle  then it is said No it was logical but when comes to Ganga she becomes an unnecessary character ?because even what Gauri did with Jagya cvs should have reunited her with Jagya saying i am sorry ...??as if men dont have a heart , a woman can crush it but still get back to him with a SORRY  after throwing enough tantrums The man should correct the wrong woman because she is a woman Thats so unfair with men😆

Like people have said Gauri 's negativity was not needed Destroying Jagya Gauri relation was not needed  Gauri had no reason to behave like that with Jagya making him say in the end you are not same Gauri with whom i fallen in love  with... Indeed  Jagya was so right  Gauri changed so much She was not that Gauri anymore who was smart , intelligent , fun loving girl and most important she loved Jagya  She said to Jagya i love you more than anything else in the world but where was that love  later ?There was just revenge obsessed , egoistic woman for whom Jagya was nothing more than a tool to plot revenge on his family if he cannot support her in her revenge to satisfy her ego then he can go away from her life She does not care 

There was no point of showing Gauri so negative, there was  no point in destroying Jagya Gauri relation They could have succeeded Jagya Gauri and made Anandi Shiv with realization only of real culprits of  Anandi and Jagya and the culprits  are Khajan Bhago , Kalyani devi , Bhairon Singh and Sumitra Singh  That would be the show against child marriage but cvs messed up everything first so Ganga became need of story The right person for Jagya and cvs have redeemed Gauri too making her realize where she failed 

Personally i am JaGan fan but truth even i wont deny cvs did injustice with Jagya Gauri There was  no point of destroying Jagya Gauri relation They should have shown AnSh and JaGa both in positive light but since they shown Gauri so bad then i became in favor of Ganga  but still i wont deny gauri's negativity was not needed nor the character butchering of Jagya in the past  That was wrong move by cvs 

Edited by saba113 - 8 years ago
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not everything is about rights and self-respect! Both men and women should be treated equally in a relationship but one cannot compare the downfall of JaAn's relationship with JaGa's!
Anandi had lost her trust as a wife in Jagya. Even if they had come back together, there would have been some kind of mistrust in her heart for Jagya. On the other hand, JaGa's relationship was battle of ego and insecurity! They both had egos and Jagya's actions made Gauri insecure about him. Such kind of problems could be solved with gradual progress. There was no need to end this marriage! Besides, at least in India, people don't break marriage so such basis. If there is some way to solve the issue, they do try to find it! Jagya hadn't cheated on Gauri while being in a relationship with her. Nor had Gauri! All that needed to be done was make both of them realize that they need to let go off their huge egos and insecurity and become a better person. 
JaGan looks like an attempt to re-make AnSh! Though the couple is good, they lack originality in their characteristics (pretty much like everything in BV)! They neded a chaiwali for Dadisa so they brought Ganga in place of Anandi since Gauri had refused to let go off her individuality!
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am AMAZED reading some posts in this forum... ðŸ¤”
And since there is no AMAZEMENT THREAD,  I have to post my comments in FRUSTRATION THREAD.
How is it the great mother had no issues about leaving Urmi Kamili alone instead she is packing bags to leave with Nandini and Anandi

She was happily taking the place of Urmi's mother not so long ago and now she is all ready to leave Kamili and Urmi alone

Seriously, I am amazed at this logic. No jokes.

First, badi haveli is not mangala's ex-sasural nor is she a beendni-turned-beti of badi haveli... with what rights was she going to ask kamli and urmi to come with her? ðŸ˜²

It was anandi's duty. Mangala did look at anandi hoping she would call them... but anandi stayed expressionless.

Then on her daughter's insistence she asked only Urmi to come with her, not because she cared for her health but just because her daughter asked.

And then she seemed relieved when Urmi gave an excuse that she cant leave kamli and come (and some members also felt relieved and immediately wrote - She is staying with Kamili out of her own free will 😆)

Anandi could have said Kamli you also come along. This place is not safe anymore since akhirj has escaped from jail. But she did not. 

I felt Kamli felt insulted at that. 

But my amazement is over people blaming Mangala instead of blaming anandi.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why Kamli and Pushkar only? Reading Mangala's heart, Anandi should have taken entire Jhalra people to BH because they too are not safe.  And in the process making Jhalra a ghost village. Anandi should be blamed for not taking this step.

By the way, did anandi give any bhashan in a court that she will take care of Kamli, Pushkar, Chagni, Jhalra village people etc.? Did she forget her duty towards humanity in general? What about global warming? Why cant she prevent global warming?
Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago