Frustration Thread #5 (Vent your Anger HERE) DT NOTE PG 73 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by surabhi01

if sumi has apologise ganga in heart that sorry i do not want to take ur name but i am compel to take ur name because  my family is in danger then i would have supported sumi because at least she is feeling sorry for ganga though she took ganga name out of compel but no sorry and she hate ganga as if ganga ask ratan to take revenge from singhs

Sorry but I choose to disagree. Why is Sumi supposed to feel sorry for Ganga? Agreed that Ganga had a rough past and a cruel life, but it was not due to Sumi's fault. So why does Sumi have to bear the brunt of Ganga's past at the cost of her own family.  There were 7 lives at stake, plus Jagya's the 8th one.
where i am saying ganga condition is because of sumi  .and where i am saying sumi should not protect her family my main concern is that even she has to take name of ganga to protect her family then at least she should apologise from ganga in heart and what is ganga fault that everytime sumi misbehave with her
at least ds and basant dare to speak infront of ratan how much ratan torture them but this sumitra know only how to shout at ganga who has did nothing wrong to singh famiy but this sumi cannot shout at  ratan who is going to burn her family .oh i forget how can she shout at ratan because if she shout at ratan then ratan will not leave her afterall she is very scare from ratan so it is easy to shout at ganga because ganga is not going to say anything to sumi

Originally posted by surabhi01

where i am saying ganga condition is because of sumi  .and where i am saying sumi should not protect her family my main concern is that even she has to take name of ganga to protect her family then at least she should apologise from ganga in heart and what is ganga fault that everytime sumi misbehave with her

Ganga's biggest fault is that she is an out of luck, uneducated, POOR woman who is dependent on others for her kid and her own survival.

That is why - even though she toils tirelessly morning to night to repay her gratitude for the shelter she is receiving - she gets dirty looks from Sumi - coz of the danger that looms on them from her absconding EX.

Ganga's misfortune is 
- her on the run EX who is out to get her.
- her baby who is too small to do anything n needs constant supervision.
- her lack of funds
- her lack of family or friend support group.
- her lack of education n means to gain employment.
- her newly shown hero-worship for her savior.
------------------
But above all it is the fact that she has no funds and is dependent that is her biggest flaw.
Edited by hooked - 10 years ago
totally agree with u hooked .that means if singh family next time give shelter to educated rich girl and again singhs in danger then sumi will have no problem with girl and she will not say if i give u that girl will u leave us
Originally posted by Missesha

Aparna, I agree with you.

If G had thought of moving out after J's attack & Sumi's unhappiness, it would have been good. She should have firmly taken a decision and told DS/ J that she needs to move out for her own betterment, and asked them to help her out.

If she would have been firm & decisive then Singhs wouldn't have objected but insteadthey  would have felt proud of her and helped her.

The only reason DS stopped her initially was she knew that G  is not in right mental & emotional state to walk out and look out for herself. Later, after G got her Mannu & started her studies, she never said she is now capable enough and wants to move out. So obvioulsy Singhs were not going to tell her to leave.

G has also failed in her role. One: she spent her emotions on J rather than thinking of her other priorities & two: she got comfortable with Singh household eventually, that she parked the thought of moving out from there (not done with a wrong intent though).

Also she only wished to leave for Bangalore after Sumi started  showing disappointments, and not because she had an immense desire to study.

Missesha, I totally agree with you.. 

well, I do not blame CVs at all for messing up with her character. By the way, when did they show Ganga as brave, level-headed or wise? It was us, the viewers, who misconstrued her running away from ratan as an act of bravery, which apparently never was.

An intelligent person takes wise decisions, does not run away from situations and most importantly when they see help coming their way, they take it as an opportunity to solve their problem.

ganga was always dumb and coward who did not even know what her priorities were. She had help coming her way through jagya but she never had the intellect to make use of it to solve her problem.

Later, when she got a shelter, she used her time foolishly to fall in love. Had she been wiser, she would prioritize her purpose in life which is security for her and her son, in my view, over her love for her dactarsa.

I see no point in glorifying such cowards. 

will cops able to reach timely .and this cvs has to show breaking heading of jagya again .dont know how sumi going to react to ganga when she will see jagya head smashed .last time sumi blame ganga why did jagya go with u if he would have not gone with u he would have not injured now what charges sumi going to put on ganga todays

whatever ganga do sumi has habit of putting charge on ganga illogically .i will like to c ganga in same bold avtaar when she said to  ratan now why r u closing door and hiding .u only know how to beat alone woman .now today i will c ur mardagani.

Originally posted by shankythebest

Oh the FT is back.

I am totally frustrated why jagya is not shown in the episode.Whenever the episode airs he is in the hospital.Why he doesn't come to his home!Plz show some scenes of jagya also.In 12 days just 10 minute of jagya is unfair.

Shanky even i am frustrated to see all dramma of rathan  and his plans ..and all Violence on the family ..

need some heroism and young blood to face the situation ..but seeing the precap it looks   they are giving least importance to jagiya again ..he is again beaten badly and giving a Full on one to one for sumitra and Ganga again πŸ˜†...so much of kitchen Politics and nearly pray to the god that don't bring saachi again in between all this...πŸ₯± 
Edited by vasiraju - 10 years ago
After one week of Ratan Singh drama, BV is again back with a bang in kitchen politics.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ira says "Ganga ko jaanahi hoga". She now dictates who lives and who doesn't in her daughter's hone wale sasural... Sumitra "what would have happened if we would have all died?" πŸ˜† Nothing.. you would not know Sumitra as you would already be dead...
Do they even have any plan to show any progression in Anandi's career life or is she just stuck with solving Singh's pariwaar issues. On top of it she has now Shekhar ladies to deal with.
I can't bear this Shekhar family any more.🀒

If anyone says that they are modern broad minded family that is an insult to that description.

I want a track where Anandi and Shiv are far away from this Singhs and Shekhars.

Now Ira thinks she can dictate her terms to her daughter's future sasural😑