Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
go to hell ira and sumi .If anything harm happen to ganga then sumi it is u only resposible for this
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I can't bear this Shekhar family any more.🀒

If anyone says that they are modern broad minded family that is an insult to that description.

I want a track where Anandi and Shiv are far away from this Singhs and Shekhars.

Now Ira thinks she can dictate her terms to her daughter's future sasural😑

I have to wonder is this the same family who accepted Anandi as bahu? Now I see it, Ira had no choice. She knows her son very well (not like clueless Sumitra) and she didn't want to loose him. So she went along with accepting Anandi as bahu. Anandi's track seems like stuck with Singh's or Shekhars.
I am glad Ganga moved out of that haveli. That haveli is haunted house, any lady who enters that house becomes a timid person.
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ROFL Though I dnt wtch BV anymore bt when I lurked here I saw that the social reforming serial(REALLY?) has turned into kitchen politics! Story ki Maa Bahen hogaya hai! AHEM replace kArna chahiye :P Scrip Writer or Director ko! Bcoz aftrall Story is everything nt the Actors! ;) P:S I'm not Frustrated :P :D ATB BVians :PEdited by tistaa - 10 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tistaa

ROFL Though I dnt wtch BV anymore bt when I lurked here I saw that the social reforming serial(REALLY?) has turned into kitchen politics! Story ki Maa Bahen hogaya hai! AHEM replace kArna chahiye :P Scrip Writer or Director ko! Bcoz aftrall Story is everything nt the Actors! ;)

Itne logo ko replace karne se accha hai serial ko hi na replace ker de πŸ˜†
CVs please Replace BV its "Health" is not good its very weak...so plz replace it like u do with all ur bimaar actresses πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
am i the only one to whom it seems or to everyone how come Libra is creator of this thread πŸ€£
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blukitten

Itne logo ko replace karne se accha hai serial ko hi na replace ker deπŸ˜†
CVs please Replace BV its "Health" is not good its very weak...so plz replace it like u do with all ur bimaar actressesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

GOOD IDEA Neha :P
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Blukitten

Itne logo ko replace karne se accha hai serial ko hi na replace ker de πŸ˜†
CVs please Replace BV its "Health" is not good its very weak...so plz replace it like u do with all ur bimaar actresses πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

All Colors actresses become "sick" because of overwork... what will happen to an overworked story?πŸ˜†
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VerboseG

All Colors actresses become "sick" because of overwork... what will happen to an overworked story?πŸ˜†

same thing which is happening now they r becoming sicker n sicker πŸ˜†
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The bitter truth is no matter how frustrated I am with the storyline, I again watch it :) 😊 It is fun to come and write here. The story may not go the way I want it. More Sanchi drama next week. Waiting for Jagya to call off this marriage.
champawati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ira and saanchi have same personality
sumitra too

they have house, food , clothes for free

no work to do

this gives them enough time to play filthy politics
they r evil spirits