WU:23/07/13: Gayatri makes situation puzzled-Naksh

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the WU
G3 I hope doesnt make it worse. I understand her situation but she should calm down.
what ever gay3 did or talk was so so wrong.. how she can do that . when two years back ss people were in the same position but when rasmi called them she didnt go even m's called them ak didnt go and y she is so adamant more problems in rasmi's life..
Originally posted by kala_09

what ever gay3 did or talk was so so wrong.. how she can do that . when two years back ss people were in the same position but when rasmi called them she didnt go even m's called them ak didnt go and y she is so adamant more problems in rasmi's life..

yes mam! she forgot all things which they had undergone to but finally Nikhil made Naitik remember whole past things and Naksh felt all pain and even now Gayatri is feeling bad. Only thing was that she should have thought thrice before speaking but yeah she is a mother and we know her..! she becomes too much anxious.
😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  Thanks A Lot ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  😃  😃

😃  Really Nice 😃  ðŸ˜ƒ Going   ðŸ˜ƒ Good 😃   ðŸ˜ƒ
thanks for the update

I think gayatri has stopped thinking when it has come to her daughter

good to see Nikhil back on the show
Originally posted by sanw

thanks for the update

I think gayatri has stopped thinking when it has come to her daughter

good to see Nikhil back on the show

my pleasure everyone.

probably right but she blabbers everything which comes into her mouth at first! 
There are different ways of telling things to others and Gayatri's way of asking them was not appropriate! thats why situation got bad. 

Yeah, Nikhil is back.😛
business me loss ho gaya y is gayatri crying & creating an OTT drama. its only money loss. she has seen far more worse things in life to get affected by such tings- like her son lying in coma for 4 years
Originally posted by naq5

business me loss ho gaya y is gayatri crying & creating an OTT drama. its only money loss. she has seen far more worse things in life to get affected by such tings- like her son lying in coma for 4 years

She is a mother and so its obious that she will cry her heart out since rasmi is her daughter as well..! i dont think that she has seen worst situations in past so she will not cry now,,,its just natural. But yeah agree on that she should have said things nicely.😊