•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

New family to enter Parvarrish
Balwinder Singh and KishwerMore Pics
Television industry these days has become uncertain. Shows are launching and bombing with the same speed. Similarly, media was abuzz with the news of Sony Entertainment Television's Parvarrish-Kuchh Khattee Kuch Meethi going off air few months before.

However, the latest information that we have received is that a new family will be introduced in the show. According to sources, " A new funny, Punjabi family is all set to enter the show as neighbors of Ahluwalia family."

Sources further informed that beautiful Kishwer Merchantt and talented Balvinder Singh Surihave been roped in to play the role of husband-wife in the show. Some new child actor has been also zeroed to play the role of their kid.

Kishwer was last seen essaying a cameo role in Life OK's Savitri while Balvinder Singh Suri is still known for his stint from the movie Dil Toh Pagal Hai.

When contacted, Kishwer Merchant said. "Yes, I am doing Parvarrish and its a very interesting cameo. I will be essaying the role of Pammi, who is a typical loud, funny and smart punjabi women."

thanks for sharing πŸ˜›

so does that mean mathur family is out of parvarisshπŸ˜• I guess so 😲
  I like kishwer shes a very talented actress 😳
 I wonder who will play the kids role 😳
 yay ahluwalia track coming next😳 pls make it a little longer 😳
Kishwer used to play Prerna's Younger sister in Kasauti..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

It Will be good to see her in Parvarish working with Shweta again..πŸ˜› thankzz 4 da article :)
Edited by Samraat_92 - 10 years ago
new family? I thought this show is ending? this is pointless now! well hopefully they shift it to 7:30 pm slot which is free and it doesnt end so soon! 
Thanks for sharing!!
New family??
but wait isnt the show ending.. im confused now??!! 
anyways hopefully this track is good...and we get a good Ahluwalia track and scenes.. miss them now!!

BTW looking forward to Kishwer... she used to be Prerna's sis in Kasautii.. so im looking forward to seeing her with Shweta again!!!
Originally posted by 100prabh

Thanks for sharing!!
New family??
but wait isnt the show ending.. im confused now??!! 
anyways hopefully this track is good...and we get a good Ahluwalia track and scenes.. miss them now!!

BTW looking forward to Kishwer... she used to be Prerna's sis in Kasautii.. so im looking forward to seeing her with Shweta again!!!
YA. her name was MITALI SHARMA in KZK.  but according the article her roll will be with PINKY
Originally posted by subhadip2013

YA. her name was MITALI SHARMA in KZK.  but according the article her roll will be with PINKY
 πŸ˜•