Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

New Punjabi Family to Enter Sony Tv Parvarissh

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

"I always wanted to do a Punjabi character" Kishwer Merchant

Sony TV's daily Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav is gearing up with all new surprises for its viewers.

While we had reported long back that a new family will be introduced in the show, a birdie from the production house confirmed the news saying, "There is an introduction of a new Punjabi family in the show, who will be the new neighbors of Ahluwalia family."πŸ˜†

Our source also went on to say, "This Punjabi family will comprise of Kishwer Merchantt, Balvinder Singh Suri and a new child actor of about 10-12 years of age. They will be showcased as a stereotypical irritating and loud neighbors with a tinge of humor."πŸ˜›

Regarding the same we got in touch with Kishwer Merchantt and she says, "Yes, I've started shooting for Parvarish, whereby I'm playing a Punjabi character named Parminder. As of now, I'm told that its a cameo, but let's see how it goes."

The actress who has been seen playing more of cameo roles recently, further says, "I always wanted to do a Punjabi character and I'm sure I'll have a good time playing the same."

Edited by lizzie1765 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pinky Ahuja now has to tackle her 'interfering' new neighbours in Sony TV's Parvarrish

Pinky Ahuja (Barkha Bisht Sengputa) and her family will now have to face the music of the sweet and funny, yet interfering neighbours in Sony Entertainment Television's Parrvarish – Kuchh Khattee Kuch Meethi (DJ's A Creative Unit).

Kishwer Merchantt will essay the role of Pammi, a Sardaran while Balwinder Singh Suri will play her husband Jogi. Child actor Chaitanya Viraaj will play their bratty son Teejay. The sardar family will come across to be funny, comical but have the tendency to poke their nose into unwanted matters. Pinky will have a tough time when her neighbours sneak into her home affairs now and then, only to irritate her.

The little kid Teejay appears to be very sweet and disciplined in front of Pinky and the elders, but he shows his true colors in front of the kids, especially Sunny (Rakshit Wahi). Sunny's plump look will be a laughing point for Teejay, wherein he would ridicule Sunny for eating too much. Also, Teejay being a small boy will have the guts to comment about Raavee's (Aanchal Munjal) dressing sense. Raavee, Rashi (Sparsh Khanchandani) and Sunny will wonder how Teejay talks beyond his age.

When contacted, Kishwer remained unavailable for comments.

The new family starts shoot from today (24 July) and their entry is expected to air in the coming week.

ashaj thumbnail
confusing AHUJA or Ahluwalia got the new neighbour
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
By the look of it...the new family is going to be for Ahujas...as Pinky is still left to show her bahaduri...
ashaj thumbnail
ok for who ever they come as neigbhour m need only entertainment means good entertainment
hope it will be a good track
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Entertainment can be there...
But I want Ahluwalias to be shown and just not Ahujas and new family..
We have got over over over dosage of Ahujas and their bravery...not again
ashaj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Entertainment can be there...

But I want Ahluwalias to be shown and just not Ahujas and new family..
We have got over over over dosage of Ahujas and their bravery...not again

@red even m don't need
first i want to show only the new family what they r & how they behave @least one episode but it should be comedy
yes alluwalias should be their but m need them a full track which got missed for many months
Shwets1502 thumbnail
In a way...this new family is not needed at all...Already they have three standard family...upar se they brought Mathurs...whom they are wasting..and now this...

They are making total mess here...

I hope the new family has track with Ahujas...and Ahluwalias have a good track for their own
ashaj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

In a way...this new family is not needed at all...Already they have three standard family...upar se they brought Mathurs...whom they are wasting..and now this...

They are making total mess here...

I hope the new family has track with Ahujas...and Ahluwalias have a good track for their own

see the cv don't know what to do so they brought new family
if this family click then it will treat for them & for us also
the mathur were some how boring

check ur inbox😳
Edited by ashaj - 10 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
See...Cvs have been messing every track they started...
Bike track had lots of potential..they should have never involved Pinky in it..
Mathurs started off well...but wasted then..

Same thing will happen...I fear for OTT comedy now with the new family...

and we already have OTT actors at Ahujas...So prepare for the worst...

Checked out!!!πŸ˜†