Thendral

Thendral Wednesday Update 24/7/13

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hanks haritha for the update..just loved yr title..esp abt the whole world at the doorstep!!

just loved the episode somehow...pretty detailed expressions from TT after a long time...GW trying her tricks again...prabha again goading TT all the time...why does he hv to interfere in mohan-kal's affairs...his marriage prob not enough for him or what?

anyway waiting for more brickbats for TT!
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Haritha.

Nice title on this episode.  🤣

Aiyoh... I cannot take anymore of Thulasi's emotional breakout (just like pimples).  Why regret now, why never stop to think?  People must tell you only then you will realise.  You don't know about your friend?  Yellam kaasu pah...

Give me TA, I want to slap him and find out how he feels about it.  How about calling him a pimp in literal sense.  Seriously.

If he gets involved in Revathy's marriage ... grrr...

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the lovely update.

TA has become a real jadam. 🤢 Right now I'm more annoyed at TT than Prabha. Even after knowing Prabha has tarnished D's name in college by linking her with Kanagu there ain't any reaction in his face. Ellam panam paduthra paadu vera onnum solrathukku illa. Prabha loser not only ruined D's life but also her studies. The super hero still believes D and her family should have compromised... I have no words.

ROFL Kumaran knows viewers are in kolaveri at T. Adhaan he made T to badmouth herself, a desperate attempt to reconstruct her character. Viewers feelings brought out completely in her dialogues today.

If TA helps Revathy knowing Padma it is going to be a self aapu. K and T friendship kum aapu.

If they don't know to drag the story they should seriously end the serial. Ipdiya kodumai paduthuvanga viewers aa
Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

I'm hating TA. TA runs to meet Prabha leaving crying T.

TA is going to land in big problem soon. Prabha to take revenge on Mohan trickly forcing TA to help Revathi.

this time even Deepa and Kalyni won't be helping TT. TA heading towards a disaster.