I love the show atmost...

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
New
Hey everyone I am here to tell you that I love this show sooo much and I just can't tell you how amazing this show is.The show is so popular and all the actors and people working in the show and who are involved in the success are so good.All of them are doing such a fantabulous work that we are just left shell shock.I am absolutely crazy for this show and I can watch it on loop,all the episodes.I mean all the episodes are to literally die for.I remember how I did not even miss a single episode of my all time favorite show which is none other thanJai Jai Bajrang Bali.I wonder how people can not like this show.It is my favorite show on Sahara One and I am a die hard fan of it.The lead of the show, Raj Mange is such an adorable little child.I mean he is sooo cute <3 <3If not for the show I at least make sure I watch the show for the little adorable guy.He is so damn cute.Isn't he?This is the best show ever made in the history of telly wood and Indian television and I can't tell you how big a fan I am of this show.All those people who have not watched this show I will tell you the introduction and why I love this show.The introduction to the show isJai Jai Jai Bajarang Bali is based on the life and adventures of Lord Hanuman, the Hindu Ape God, who is a pivotal character in the Hindu mythological epic, Ramayana.[6]The storyline of the series focuses on Hanuman as the avatar of Lord Shiva. The events depicted in the episodes are some of the lesser known mythological events surrounding the trials and tribulations of Hanuman, while he was combating the evil and malevolent forces espoused by characters such as Raavana. Through the course of the show, the makers of the series plan to reveal the miraculous powers and the immeasurable physical strength Hanuman derives from Lord Shiva, which ultimately helps him pursue his noble endeavors and win his fights against all evil forces he encounters during his stay.The show starts with the story of a young Maruti, while he grows up in Anjan Pradesh under the care of his Mother Anjana and father Kesari. When Raavana, the all powerful Rakshasa (Translation from Sanskrit/Hindi: Demon)[7]King, the one who ruled all the three worlds at that period in time, comes to know about the birth of this divine child, he tries everything in his power to get rid of him permanently. He sends spies, henchmen, even Rakshasas to get him assassinated, but does not succeed. What he could not fathom, however, was that this little boy he was trying to eliminate, was an avatar of the mighty Lord Shiva himself - the destroyer and transformer of the trinities, whom Raavana happened to worship and adore fervently.By now you must be knowing what the story line is about,This show has swept my heart away and i love the show from the bottom of my heart.I mean who won't love the show man.It is so amazing.The directors,the producers,the actors and everyone related to this show are doing a fabulous job and the audience should thank them for making such an amazing show which people like me love so much.I would advise all of you,,yes all of you,each and every person to please see all the episodes of this show from the very first day and do give me the feedback because like i said i am a die hard fan of the show and i would be delighted to hear some good reviews.Three cheers for the most amazing show ever made in the history of television.
Indian Television has no dearth of religious shows. But here we have a fresh actors, a cliche concept and a perfect cast.I'm a big fan of this show..Jai jai Bajrang Bali makes it to that list. It seems like I can never get bored of their performances hey have a clicking chemistry. His expressions can make you smile all the way through the show. The fan-girl in me cannot stop drooling over his scenes. This show makes me wait for their time to telecast. This show makes me want to catch up with every tid-bid detaiils of it on IF. Needless to say, I have taken such a special liking to this show and chotu actor alike.I'm sure there are many of you feeling the same right now. This one's for you guys 🤗
Keep posting nd drooling in JJBB

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soaplovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I watch this regularly.. I liked the actor who played bal hanuman a lot
sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I too have started watching the show regularly now, ever since Maa Sitaji's entry in the show. I am a devotee of Maa Sitaji & Prabhu Shri Ram & am hoping that we will get good episodes featuring them in future. ðŸ˜Š
Hafsa02 thumbnail

Hey Ayushii..ur here..in this forum..😊

i was searching u in all the forums..😃