•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
This was my favorite episode of 2nd November 2010
Mahesu runs home - looks at the money she has and the the money in the dabbas. She doesn't have enough. She runs to the Pawn shop. The Pawn wala guy teases mahesu and the whole KS family. Mahesu cries and begs him not to tease. She gives her chain and asks him to give money. He initially hesitates as it is from KS house. But Mahesu begs and he gets the chain checks and it is 3 poun and gives RS. 20,000.

Mayil washes his legs outside his house. He gets a call from water tank. She cries saying Pirai is ill treating her, and she feels very bad for what happened that he hit Mayil. She also says she will feel relieved only if the wedding happens fast. She asks Mayil to talk to Sokku and conduct the wedding fast. Mayil says it is ok it is for his sister and only he and Pushpa knows about Pirai hitting him and he asks her to keep it to herself. This was overheard by Loosu Pandi and he goes angrily. (Yengeyo theriyala)

Next scene (Ore Senti...) - In hospital...

All 3 of them KS aunty, Uncle and Selva all are awake. They were hit badly bruised all over the face and body. KS uncle complains about people hitting him. He says so far they only cursed them but now even hot them. He asks Mahesu who brought them to hospital and how did she manage the police.

mahesu says she managed some how. Shanti says you don't know any one here how did you manage? She says I wanted to save yo uall so I brought you here and I pawned my Chain to get money. I also managed the police. KS aunty says Mahesu I can't believe that. I thought you would have run away to Karaikudi but you stayed here. Mahesu says the moment you tried to save me , protect me from getting hurt I realized how good you are. You are my people. I won't leave you an go. I will never talk bad about you.

Ks uncle becomes emotional and starts crying. Shanti apologies to her for treating Mahesu bad. Shanti wonders where the cell phones are as they want to check about the child and FIL. They could not find any phone, assumes those people to k them when hitting.

Selva tries to hold her hand - Mahesu holds his hand and kisses his forehead

This WU hasn't been written by me
Thank You to the writer for the WU :)
Edited by Saaraa. - 10 years ago
TFS  the written update! Edited by 1Sumana1 - 10 years ago
Loved the detail update😆