Posted: 10 years ago

As you know from now on there will be a new Prishna FF Game thread every month as in from one Prishna Day to the next so I'm starting off this one but someone else has to do the next 😳 and each one will have a different concept chosen by the Thread Maker because without a concept it turns out long with no direction.

The Concept of this one is Childhood Love 😳

Tuntun and Vidyapati are best friends from childhood and live next to each other and Prishna always argue with each other 😃

Someone start off the Game please 😳

Tuntun and Vidyapati were sitting chatting,,then they decided they should all go on a holiday together,,
Krishna was very clear that she would stay away from Pintu and asked Chanchal to take care of his masti...as she wanted to avoid him...
Pintu was in his room thinking about ways that he could torture krishna.
It was decided that they would be going to Goa, and would leave in 3 days,,
Krishna looks up to see Pinto smirking at her "What are you doing here?" she asked...
Pinto who had his arms crossed an was leaning against the door frame replies "I'm just here to tell you that I will miss no chance to make it hell for you over at Goa"...
Then Krishna avoid him and Pintu leaves the room by smirking. Krishna feels a litle bit worried but she thinks that she has to teach him a lesson for showing him that she can also be as naughty as him.  The 2 sisters, Krishna and Chanchal decide to plan something against him
At the dinner table,,Vidyapati tells his family how happy he was that they were all going together,,and he wants everyone to enjoy themselves,,
The Singh family was also present, Pintu was sitting in front of Krishna and when Vidyapati said that, at the same time Pintu looks at Krishna with full of naughtiness and smirking at her, then he winks at her ...