Prishna FF Game 2 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Prishna looks at Pintu and thinks "Ooh, I just hate him"
Krishna looks upset looking at Pintu and throughout the evening she avoids him. The next day, the 2 families are in their respective houses and everyone is packing their luggages and all the stuff necessary for the holidays   Edited by prishna_fan - 10 years ago
Chanchal asks Krishna why does she and Pintu always fight,,and why doesn't she like him,,
He would always worry be he would pull my hair and throw my books so i would play with him.

She continues "He used to always follow me and stay with me like he was stuck with me until one day I shouted at him"...

"From then, he got angry and started picking on me instead and soon turned into this fight"...
Chanchal asks "Well didn't you apologize to him?"
Krishna said i tried to many times but evrytime i tried to tell him sorry he would start a fight me and as time went by it just got harder to reach him. Chancal left krishna alone after that and krishna dnt know why bt as she thought to her child hood with pintu and how they would always be together she dnt know why bt for the 1st time she missed him. When he wasnt being a brat they had been the best of friends
Krishna got out a picture of her and Pinto when they were kids...
She looked at the pic and remembered the old days with Pinto