Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
She couldnt help but smile he was so cute than and they truly where the best of friends. As she remembered their past moments more she got sad coz for the 1st time she felt his absence in her life she missed her best friend and she missed the r/ship they shared. Before they could tell each another anything and evrything and now they couldnt even be in the same room with each another without insulting each another.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
While on their way to Goa, Krishna seemed lost in thoughts as she could not stop thinking about Pinto and how their friendship had become. She remembered how many times she tried to apologise to him but couldn't. She wondered if she could possibly get to finally break the ice between them and become friends again. Just then Chanchal said out loud "We've reached Goa everyone and its time to have fun."
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Everyone was busy chatting and enjoying the scenery but Krishna was only focused on Pinto, and after a long time felt this deep urgency to talk to him. She was unaware of how she was looking at him until he came up to her and bounced her jokingly. Krishna smiled as she did not know how to react.
sandiab thumbnail
Pintu looked at her shocked and said did u just smile at me. He touched her forehead and asked if she was feeling ok.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Krishna didn't know what to do, she got up and quickly went away from there, Pinto watched her go and thought to himself "I hope Krishna's fine, I don't want anything happening to her since I'm in love with her from Childhood" and went up to go to his room, he went to his wardrobe and got out a photo of him and Krishna and says "I was always in love with you Krishna but the way you shouted at me that day made me fight with you all these years, its my way of hiding my true feelings from you because I don't know how you will react if you find out I'm in love with you and I don't want you to hate me for it"...

-KinshukAddict- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just then pinto got called by ganga
sandiab thumbnail
He went to see what ganga wanted and she asked him if he could go to the shop and buy some grocery's and he said he would. She gave him a list bt before he could go told him to take krishna with him as well.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Then Pinto wanted to say he could manage on his own but Ganga had already called Krishna...
-KinshukAddict- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Krishna came and ganga was talking to her while pinto couldn't help but stare at her...
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Just then Krishna and Ganga stopped talking and they both looked at Pinto who quickly looked away from Krishna, Krishna thought he was looking at her...