What you mean to me!! (Page 112) New Poem - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sonali.

Ohh my God GD... You read it in just one go... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Thank you... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am so happy you enjoyed... I was having this story in mind long back but was scared to touch the classic team and this brigade is tough to manage... ๐Ÿ˜ก 

Anyways coming to your doubt Yes she touched her face but the Venom did not come in contact with her mouth when she screamed she touched her cheeks not lips. It did not go into her body and thus she was uninfected...

Thank you so much for critical appreciation... I so loved it... thank you sweetheart  ๐Ÿค—

yaar, U really derserves such Applause...๐Ÿ˜ณ
About that Doubt, but boss, through Swaet Pores, could not Venom absorb inside the Body๐Ÿ˜‰acha just one Confusion also, as U said that RICHARD died due to that Vase Hit, so why BHISAMBARH and VISHAL use that VENOM in everything present in that Room...๐Ÿ˜•
Awww, now SONALI, GD ki PITAI kr day gi...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by snehal.

Woow!! Really nice story sonali.. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ You mixed current era with golden era so nicely.. Loved to read this unique style of story telling. Daya's concern towards his car, team and all; abhi's concern towards asha and the whole team which is really a family and A class CID officers all is really lovely to read.. The short moments with complete invistigation made me remind all those lovely cases.. Keep it up. I will be waiting for more stories from you now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   

Aww thank you so much Snehal... I am so glad you I could make you happy... I will try my level best to write more... Just require such motivation
Originally posted by visrom

Just started...I must say...it's so nice to see how you took the story to a flashback. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Frankly if the story were completely Asha era, it would have been a bit tough to digest. So, I love it this way. Will continue now...๐Ÿ˜Š

Yaa I thought a lot over the begining and then came to this conclusion... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by visrom

Finished it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

this was lovely...dil khush ho gaya padhke...never read an Asha story before. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

When Freddie and Sudhakar were talking about Ramsay's stories, for a second I imagined him shouting 'kahiiinnn usss bbbunnggaalllooowww mmmeeeiinnn AAATTMMMAAA tohh nahiin' and receiving a reprimand from ACP! ๐Ÿคฃ But this was Asha era Freddie...who wasn't into tomfoolery. 

All the while I could see Asha in black jeans and a loose shirt and a short plait...ring on index finger...she was awesome. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lovely story...do keep writing. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Aww sacchi Dil khush huva yeh sun ke ki main aap ka dil khush kar payee๐Ÿ˜ƒ... I am huge Asha fan so jhelne ko tayyar rehna ๐Ÿ˜›

Regarding Freddy I really liked him with Sudhakar... He was very different with him woh rapport kisi bhi aur ke saath nahi ban paya fir unka...

Regarding Asha even i imagined her while writing ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Sonali. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by gadhadada

[

yaar, U really derserves such Applause...๐Ÿ˜ณ
About that Doubt, but boss, through Swaet Pores, could not Venom absorb inside the Body๐Ÿ˜‰acha just one Confusion also, as U said that RICHARD died due to that Vase Hit, so why BHISAMBARH and VISHAL use that VENOM in everything present in that Room...๐Ÿ˜•
Awww, now SONALI, GD ki PITAI kr day gi...๐Ÿ˜†

Main Pitayi kar sakti hoon aap ki GD? Well regarding the doubt you are right... yes I take it... Thats the loophole of the story... I would like to know if there is any other too... 
Glad to see you back Sonali di after a long time๐Ÿค—. But, what is it๐Ÿ˜‰? A classic era episode WU or your first story di๐Ÿ˜‰? Its simply a MASTERPIECEโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ. While reading I felt the aura of classic era. A big round of applause for you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. The idea of flashback was excellent..its a pleasure to see a story with Asha, Sudhakar. Your description, writing style ard fabulous. Truly loved the realistic, human touch in the story and those sweet interaction b/w team๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. A fast paced story with logical reasoning..loved the characterisation of Asha mam๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. You are really an talented, fantastic writer diโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ. Keep writing and sharing more. But just one thing, why all the team members wore the gloves so long?? Black Mamba's Venom cannot penetrate the rubber gloves. So there is risk only if the venom comes in body internally. If Abhi sir and all removed the gloves allready then why Dr. Salunkhe told them to wash their hands? And did Daya sir drive the car wearing gloves.. I am confused๐Ÿ˜†.
Originally posted by Sonali.

Main Pitayi kar sakti hoon aap ki GD? Well regarding the doubt you are right... yes I take it... Thats the loophole of the story... I would like to know if there is any other too... 

awww, Thank you so much for Not Peeting GD...๐Ÿ˜†
Nahi Sonali, its Not an Loophole...๐Ÿ˜Š
just an Error...๐Ÿ˜Š
baaqi Story tou Boss hay hee Mind Blowing...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
First of all, Congratulation on your first story... ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค—
It was definitely an awesome and amazin story...โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
Everything was so lovely... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Really interesting...โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘
Investigation โญ๏ธ and โญ๏ธ team distribution...โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
Well done sonali...๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Glad to see you back Sonali di after a long time๐Ÿค—. But, what is it๐Ÿ˜‰? A classic era episode WU or your first story di๐Ÿ˜‰? Its simply a MASTERPIECEโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ. While reading I felt the aura of classic era. A big round of applause for you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. The idea of flashback was excellent..its a pleasure to see a story with Asha, Sudhakar. Your description, writing style ard fabulous. Truly loved the realistic, human touch in the story and those sweet interaction b/w team๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. A fast paced story with logical reasoning..loved the characterization of Asha mam๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. You are really an talented, fantastic writer diโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ. Keep writing and sharing more. But just one thing, why all the team members wore the gloves so long?? Black Mamba's Venom cannot penetrate the rubber gloves. So there is risk only if the venom comes in body internally. If Abhi sir and all removed the gloves allready then why Dr. Salunkhe told them to wash their hands? And did Daya sir drive the car wearing gloves.. I am confused๐Ÿ˜†.

Hey Angelic eyesโ€ฆ Thank you so much for your appreciation dearโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Now coming to your doubtsโ€ฆ All the members were not wearing gloves for longโ€ฆ it was only Asha who forgot to take off her gloves. However poison came on gloves while investigating. Salunkhe sir told everyone wash the hands as safety precaution and nothing elseโ€ฆ And Daya sir was not wearing the gloves while drivingโ€ฆ Hope your doubts resolved  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by misha.as

First of all, Congratulation on your first story... ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿค—
It was definitely an awesome and amazin story...โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
Everything was so lovely... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Really interesting...โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘
Investigation โญ๏ธ and โญ๏ธ team distribution...โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
Well done sonali...๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Misha... Thanks a ton sweetie ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by .Nishi.

Amazing story sonali.