Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing story Sonali πŸ‘β­οΈ

Loved the way you took us through the flashback... back to the golden era!! πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Great writing!!⭐️

Looking forward to many more stories from you πŸ˜ƒ
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha_dna

Amazing story Sonali πŸ‘β­οΈ

Loved the way you took us through the flashback... back to the golden era!! πŸ˜³πŸ‘

Great writing!!⭐️

Looking forward to many more stories from you πŸ˜ƒ

Thank You so much Neha... I will try my level best to keep writing
Sonali. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky118

great story SonaliπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Pinky πŸ˜Š
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really really sorry for the delay Sonali for not reviewing it earlier. An awesome story Sonali. Dil khush kardeta parke. I loved they way you took the story back to the golden era in the way of the flashback. It made sense and the concept with team distribution and investigation was prefect no mistakes like the current episodes. Your story had everything from duo moments to care and concern for team members. I really liked your story. Made it really realistic.
Sonali. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soni.

Really really sorry for the delay Sonali for not reviewing it earlier. An awesome story Sonali. Dil khush kardeta parke. I loved they way you took the story back to the golden era in the way of the flashback. It made sense and the concept with team distribution and investigation was prefect no mistakes like the current episodes. Your story had everything from duo moments to care and concern for team members. I really liked your story. Made it really realistic.

Aww Thank you so much Soni... Mujko laga ki tum bhool gayi hogi... I love you sweety for reading the story... This appreciation matters a lot to me.. Thank you so much that I could make you happy πŸ˜ƒ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually after reading this and watching the CID movie trailer by Subah, I got a story idea in mind...a CID movie story which will have some flashback scenes too. I wish I had the time and peace to write... πŸ€”

4 din chutti are jampacked...some people coming here...have to take them out...I cant get 4-5 hours to myself.
Sonali. thumbnail
Vis eagerly waiting for your story... Time nikalo naa jaldi... 
Sonali. thumbnail

ACP Pradyuman's house, ACP talking to Asha

ACP: ACP Pradyuman kisi se nahi darta apni maut se bhi nahi

Asha: Sir aap samajne ki koshish kijiye...

Abhijeet: Jab tak Main aur Daya Zinda hain ACP saab ko kuch nahi hoga... Tum Fikr mat karo Asha...

Voiceover: Kya ACP Pradyuman ki jaan baccha payegi CID

Note: This is just a Teaser not the promo... Promo will come out soon

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sonali.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">ACP Pradyuman's house, ACP talking to Asha</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">ACP: ACP Pradyuman kisi se nahi darta apni maut se bhi nahi</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Asha: Sir aap samajne ki koshish kijiye...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Abhijeet: Jab tak Main aur Daya Zinda hain ACP saab ko kuch
nahi hoga... Tum Fikr mat karo Asha...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Voiceover: Kya ACP Pradyuman ki jaan baccha payegi CID</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Note: This is just a Teaser not the promo... Promo will come
out soon</font>

Very very much promising, exciting teaser Sonali di.. Increases my B.P. Eagerly waiting for the promo as well as the story.
Sonali. thumbnail
I just hope Angel My Story lives upto your expectations πŸ˜ƒ