Life Ok should shut down

Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

There is nointeresting shows in Life OK apart from Mahadev and Savitri. In my perspective Life Ok should shut down because some serials in lIfe ok trps are not increasing because of the storyline..AM was prefectly good.. I like the storyline from the beginning but now I am not happy wid it. Since we gt news that AM khatam ho raha i think its good because there is nothing left in the show. Jo story thi AM ki use mein end kar rahe hai voh bhi happy ending.  Infact life ok re-telecast previous popular shows which used to aired in Life Ok, Star plus and star one including IPKKND, GHSP and now Savdhan India. I think there wasnt any point to revamp star one. :-)

No fighting and bashing.

This is my opinion.

Whats your opinion?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone has their freedom to speech out their POV , and we will not say anything against you , dear show has to end , doesn't matter if its ending now or ending after it , but every show has an ending ..

though you doesn't think that there are no good shows in life ok , but if you see , there are still some liking people who like some shows , like kaisa yeh ishq hain , do dil ek jann and others , i doesn't want to name these serials , but if we also like amrit manthan so there are also some people who are not interested in our show and watch other life ok show so that's my opinion , if a show is ending its i know very hear wretching for us , but a show has to end , today or tomorrow , so be a story heart lady . 
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well you don't see the other shows doesn't mean oither wouldn't see either..

There are lots of others who watch other shows on LO and they might be upset if the channel shuts off..

I know how it feels when the channel shuts off in the middle of a show as I was die hard fan of SSSP  when the channel shut off 😭
Edited by --Saina-- - 10 years ago
Princy360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Saina--

Well you don't see the other shows doesn't mean oither wouldn't see either..

There are lots of others who watch other shows on LO and they might be upset if the channel shuts off..

I know how it feels when the channel shuts off in the middle of a show as I was die hard fan of SSSP  when the channel shut off 😭

what SSSP?

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Saware Sabke Sapne Preeto from Imagine
-Navi.Brar- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
howz u princy..

ya i agree with u...bt most popular show of life ok saubhagyavti bhava return from jan 2014...
Princy360 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Saina--

Saware Sabke Sapne Preeto from Imagine

ah Preeto (i remembered the serial title in short not so long 😆 -Preeto ).. Ya i agree wid you.. Preeto kita achaa chal raha tha.. they shut the channel.. NDTV ke pas itna passa nahi tha.. 😆