Ashish back in action...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey... everybody... keep all those things inside by which you all are gonna hit me...  I know I have not updated my story but kya karu I had an accident and then I got virel... Anyways I am not here to talk about my story... As I said I met with an accident and have fever so the Doctor has advised me complete bed rest with no strain so all I can do is watch TV... I was just flipping through channels when I saw Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain on Star Plus and guess what... I saw Ashish in there... It is a full treat for me and I am sure for everyone else also to watch him in two shows (Savitri and Yeh Rishta...) and then I saw Tara of DEK that is Falak Naaz in Sasural Simar Ka on Colors... Maybe you know about this... I just saw it and thought of sharing it... 

PS: Sorry can't send PMs... Operating from mobile...
BUT I DONT LIKE BOTH D SERIALS.
WATCH SAVITRI JUST BC OF VEER.IT REALLY REMINDS ME OF ALIF LAILA.
AND YRKKH I THINK HE WILL B ONLY FOR SOME DAYS.
Originally posted by ...anju...

BUT I DONT LIKE BOTH D SERIALS.
WATCH SAVITRI JUST BC OF VEER.IT REALLY REMINDS ME OF ALIF LAILA.
AND YRKKH I THINK HE WILL B ONLY FOR SOME DAYS.

Even I don't like both of them... I am also watching it just for him... jab bhi dekhti hum koi na koi kmi nikalti rehti hun... I know but currently usme Nikhil urf Ashish ka track chal raha hai... so lets enjoy till that...
Originally posted by nityatandon

Even I don't like both of them... I am also watching it just for him... jab bhi dekhti hum koi na koi kmi nikalti rehti hun... I know but currently usme Nikhil urf Ashish ka track chal raha hai... so lets enjoy till that...

SAME HERE NITYA.GET WELL SOON
Edited by ...anju... - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ...anju...

SAME HERE NITYA.GET WELL SOON

Thanx...