Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes. Ahujas praising sometimes looks very fake. There has to be a limit(like IIJ nowπŸ˜†) Jaan...within themselves is fine...in front of others.. and even hugging...πŸ˜† RG are given the right amount of praise and criticism..they enjoy it in their own way...When Ginny comes home selected for drama...Sweety's reaction and then later Lucky's reaction was just simple and real. 

Yes..Ginny has been given the least screen importance compared to other kids...and it has always been competitions..Rock band or cycling or drama...there should have been more shown on her...and LG toh is a dream now...its sad to see LG has not had even a small track on them...while every other bond has been explored..they could have turned cycling track into LG but they went for Raaki
skyforceguy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
true. Ginny always gets tracks about competition, i'm dying to watch a track on her involving her other ahlus. Some family track. Dev track was wonderful but later turned rock competition, could have ended otherwise.

No, cycling track couldn't have turned into LR, but there have had been tracks which could, like the dev track could.Edited by Pritam-Das - 10 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Yes. Dev track should not have ended with competition but something else. They should have shown how Ginny tackles in school after the incident instead of competition. One LG scene would have completed the track.

Cycling track could have been a LG(not LR) track...they could have shown Sweety and Rocky opposing...and then Ginny winning...something like that yar...but the track abruptly shifted to Raksha Bandan...

I don't believe we can actually have a Ginny track now...Ginny is always paired with Sweety who is not available now. Secondly..Ginny is at Ahujas...
Even if she comes back at Ahlus..what kind of track can she have?
skyforceguy thumbnail
if she comes back to ahlus, any track would be fine for me. Dying for a ahlu track irrespective of who this track gets based on... Just want her to go back home and and a track parallel to new entries.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Track parallel to new entries😲
Just analyse..the show airs for just 20 min...and I am sure the new entries will take minimum 10 minutes...Rest 10 minutes..who knows we have tough competition with Raavi-Raashi-Sunny-Jeet...so remaining 3 minutes...we may have Ahlus...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and shayad they will be at the dining and Ginny will go to school... That's all...this is how it is going to be yar...
We have to write our own stories only...we cannot see any Ahlus (good) tracks again in PV
skyforceguy thumbnail
add the biggest disaster would be, if ginny still remains at ahujas house. :XEdited by Pritam-Das - 10 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I somehow feel she won't be at Ahujas anymore...anyways she has nothing to do there...and the current track seems Pinky's track...
The disaster will be if they actually suddenly show Ginny back at Ahlus...
I don't even want a school track for Ginny now...but with family...its been a long time we saw Ahlus together...having a family moment...not one after leap...actually even pre leap...we did not have family moments na? πŸ˜•
skyforceguy thumbnail
it has been ages since we have them sharing family times. Post-leap, it has only gone worse.

I just want a track on ahlu yaar. Simply anything will do for me, rocky's college, ginny's school, even lucky's office lol
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Even kitchen will do for meπŸ˜†
Whenever they are together..they are discussing Ahujas problems
Its been ages...what I meant was...if Ginny's school track comes..LR won't be there..if Rocky's college comes...LG won't be there...if Lucky's office comes...RG won't be there...I want the three together at home...😊 Enjoying or missing their Sweetyless life...πŸ˜†
skyforceguy thumbnail
if cvs really wanted to show them enjoying the absense of sweety ji then they wouldn't have wasted this excellent opportunity :X

Its late but i still wont mind them showing the 3 enjoying.