Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

No need to edit and correct yar..I understand somehow...😆
Thats why I mostly never correct mistakes...I assume u will understand..😆

You hardly make such mistakes and i always do lol. I dont edit basic ones but sometimes i make major ones which just change the entire meaning lol.
we can just hope yar...we can't do anything else...
Looking at what CVs are actually showing...my hopes are below sea level..

I do make mistakes...lazy to correct it...😆

We need to continue story yar...Can't leave it just like that...😆

BRB Lunch
yeah will continue story. See you later.
in THIS TRACK SWEETY  told lucky first to PREPARE ginny for race(ep 173-174)                  if she dont tell lucky he naver intarested to train that girl.  so SWEETY was INDIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for her winning.                                                                                                                                                                         on the other hand when ginny INJURED badly during practice SWEETY totaly took care of her HERSELF  & NURSED her.(by appling bum & giving HALDI DOODH).                                                  SHE also prayed to god that BOTH OF HER KIDS  may done well in the race                                                                                    & at last WHEN the race started lucky totally forgot that rocky also participate in the race & cheer only for ginny.                                                                                                                      SWEETY again remembered him saying  "luckyji,rocky bhi hai;uske bare main bhi bolo"                                                                     What type of dad he is??
Edited by subhadip2013 - 10 years ago