Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

yeah...if we count we have maximum 10 episodes...
 lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜•I don't understand what theyre gonna show in10 days I guess the Punjabi new family and teejay ka drama that's
Monday no telecast
 so on Tuesday probably the new family entry πŸ˜›
 Wednesday teejay and his family ka drama πŸ˜†πŸ€£
 Thursday teejay  ahujas n ahluwalias kids fighting 🀣
 till next week this dram will happen πŸ˜†
then after the final closure to the show probably 3-4 years leap🀣 rock ymarried , raavi married ,ginny n raashi passing out of college , sunny in 11 th or 12 or something like that 🀣

^ or may be everything gets to normal all of a sudden and ahujas n ahluwalias live happily ever after πŸ˜†
Isn't Khoobsurat ending? Maybe new show will take that slot or they might shuffle things around

I like this show and don't want it to end yet

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Isn't Khoobsurat ending? Maybe new show will take that slot or they might shuffle things around

I like this show and don't want it to end yet

I just saw the modified promo of je le zara and it was written down below starting on on 15th august 2013 at 9:30 pm on sony tv
So, its' done now! 

It's sad to let go.
today an article came about anamika in that anamika is ending in mid august and in some article new shows its said that anamika is ending and je le zaara is taking its placeπŸ˜•πŸ˜• bthe same thing has been said about parvarissh ending mid august and in the modified  promo of the new show it says that je le zara 15th aug 9:30 pn😲 now what is this confusion so that means both anamika and parvarissh are ending πŸ˜†on the day or what or sony tv channelwalle are confusing us  πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

I will be happy if the end Anamika, jaa chudail! 🀣
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Confusion hi confusion hai. πŸ˜†

I will be happy if the end Anamika, jaa chudail! 🀣
 chudail ne humara kya bigada hainπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jisko jaana ahujas😑 ROFLwoh toh jaaate nahin serial se bahar😑 ROFLbahut torture kiya audienceko  apni ROFLsuper hero family drama ke saath 😑😑🀒
 no offense don't like ahujas 🀒
Originally posted by lizzie1765

today an article came about anamika in that anamika is ending in mid august and in some article new shows its said that anamika is ending and je le zaara is taking its placeπŸ˜•πŸ˜• bthe same thing has been said about parvarissh ending mid august and in the modified  promo of the new show it says that je le zara 15th aug 9:30 pn😲 now what is this confusion so that means both anamika and parvarissh are ending πŸ˜†on the day or what or sony tv channelwalle are confusing us  πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

I am soo confused..
what ever happens I dont want this show to end... its a great show!!