~ Krip Suri/Rahukal AT 2-Evergreen Rahukal~ - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
I felt the same way Fizzie because it was easy for him to have her give her hand to him... [tongue twister ðŸ˜›] lol...

Vishi she mustve fainted 2 times in her head lol..

Khash vo haat mera hotha lolzz..

But Rahu isnt able 2 recognize her yet what will happen when he recognizes its Vishi not Damu... ðŸ˜²
Vishki can stay as Damu for only an hour so Damu has to be back from seeing Veer before then.
If RK finds out its Vishki and not Damu, he will kill Vishki.

Originally posted by FIZK6

Vishki can stay as Damu for only an hour so Damu has to be back from seeing Veer before then.
If RK finds out its Vishki and not Damu, he will kill Vishki.

ohh okies thats what they planned out...interesting... kya lagtha hai Fizzie, will Vishi still b safe?  ðŸ˜†

I think its a lil early to get the DamVeer love story out like this suddenly when Damu is barely telling Veer shes the princess...
Originally posted by Sonu2510

ohh okies thats what they planned out...interesting... kya lagtha hai Fizzie, will Vishi still b safe?  ðŸ˜†

I think its a lil early to get the DamVeer love story out like this suddenly when Damu is barely telling Veer shes the princess...

Well yesterday Damu did tell Veer she and Savitri were one and the same. Will have to wait till tomorrow to find out if he believes her and how he reacts. I think Veer should know for the story to move forward and  for RK to find out too how they love each other, only then will we see RKs evil side.
Originally posted by FIZK6

Well yesterday Damu did tell Veer she and Savitri were one and the same. Will have to wait till tomorrow to find out if he believes her and how he reacts. I think Veer should know for the story to move forward and  for RK to find out too how they love each other, only then will we see RKs evil side.

Right we can see today ðŸ˜Š..

Even in the last story Rahu asked for Damu's hand in marriage right? And that is when he finds out that Damu and Veer r in love and hence the entire story shaped up ðŸ˜Š

Right we can see today ðŸ˜Š..

Even in the last story Rahu asked for Damu's hand in marriage right? And that is when he finds out that Damu and Veer r in love and hence the entire story shaped up ðŸ˜Š

Sonu ... there is no episode today  :(

Oh yeah he did didnt he. Then all of RKs anger will be aimed at Veer and how to get rid of him. As RK said this week he wont let anyone else come into her life.

ooo no!!! ðŸ˜­ but y Fizzie?

yup i recall he did...

I kind of wish that part comes soon cuz frankly m missing the Rahu who wanted 2 kill people n take their souls lol...even though da nice one isnt bad either... ðŸ˜³

ooo no!!! ðŸ˜­ but y Fizzie?

yup i recall he did...

I kind of wish that part comes soon cuz frankly m missing the Rahu who wanted 2 kill people n take their souls lol...even though da nice one isnt bad either... ðŸ˜³

You like RK killing people and taking their souls? Well that is RK after all  😆
@Fiz- haan lol of course then he'll be the real Rahukaal ðŸ˜† but this is good also I doubt he'll be this nice later also but ill enjoy it while it lasts...why was not there an episode today Fiz if u know?

@Muni- off course jaan we missed u!! ðŸ¤—!! how are you doing jaan?
Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Mujhko kisine miss nhi kiya??

Of course we miss you dear   🤗