CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi. Who do you think wud look better in KanK???

Rani or Kajol....

But b4 u decide.... Wud kajol look gud wid Abhishek.... Cuz they both r married in Kank....

I think Rani was da gud choice.. I am glad Rani is in it... I like Kajol too but Rani is a better choice. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl3 thumbnail
well i think kajolis better than rani
*shikha* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but what happend to PREITY??? πŸ˜•
lilyrosey thumbnail

Originally posted by: *shikha*

but what happend to PREITY??? πŸ˜•

Preity still plays SRK's wife in the film, it is said that Kajol will likely make a special appearance and she was actually Karan's first choice for rani's role, and i think rani was the better choice for abhishek, but also ajay was approached for abhi's role, so if kajol had said yes, i think most likely ajay would have played abhi's role πŸ˜‰

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i would say kajol i would love to see srk and kajol back in action
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I would've loved to see Kajol in Rani's place, but I don't think Rani was a bad choice either😊
meghavi thumbnail
I loveeee rani!!!! Im happy she's doing the role, and if I watch this movie..it'll be for her! πŸ˜ƒ
reema2000 thumbnail
I would DEFINATELY want Rani but i want her 2 b wit Abhishek. Wat i would do is cancel Preity our and put Rani in that role. Then i would put Kajol in Rani's role. So it would b rani nd abhishek pairing and srk and kajol pairing. [even tho srk and rani would b married nd abhishek nd kajol would b married. thats not the official pairing so i wouldn't care>