Devon ke Dev Mahadev

~*Rubina Dilaik Heaven*~|Happy Birthday Princess :D

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

[Banner Credit: harianjana]

Welcome
all to the Appreciation Thread of Devi Sita aka Rubina Dilaik-The Queen Of Smile! The
most popular face of Indian Television. A unique actress who is equally
beautiful and talented.

She
won millions of heart as Radhika in Choti Bahu-sindoor bin suhagaan.
For her immense popularity with her on-screen and off-screen partner
Avinash Sachdev she was back with Choti Bahu-saware ke rang rachi as
Radhika again.

Still
now she is remembered as Radhika to her fans. She was appreciated for
her double role as an Avatar of Lord Kanha in CB Season 2.
She did several episodes of Saas Bina Sasural as Smiley also.

And then after about one year she returned with a brand new show Punar Vivaah-Ek nayi Umeed. She also played the female lead Divya in the show. There Divya was an actress of Chhoti Bahu who had to leave her love Raj to persue her career in media in order to support her family. But as the PH and CVs didn't know how to write Divya's character in future and didn't know where to put Divya in the further story she had to agree not to be a part of the show.

But we knew our talented lady would surely bounce back soon. And see she did it. Within a week of leaving PV2 she bagged the role of Sita in DKDM. We wish All the best to Rubina for her new venture!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rubina's IF profile:
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2985/rubina-dilaik/

Rubina's Twitter account:

Rubina Dilaik@RubiDilaik
http://www.twitter.com/RubiDilaik

# No discussion on other shows of Rubina except Mahadev is allowed. Hence no discussions on characters from those shows played by Rubina is allowed here! Only discuss Sita and Mahadev show here. Specially we won't allow any mention of PV2. On a side note if you want to discuss Radhika played by Rubina in Chhoti Bahu then plz feel free to visit Chhoti Bahu 2 forum as it is still now opened!
# No comparison will be tolerated here. Every actor has own style. All are unique in their own way. RUBINA IS RUBINA. Bas!
# No bashing of Rubina will be tolerated here! This AT is only for her fans and admirers. Post if you admire her works.
# No discussion on other actors' matter unless they are directly related to Rubina's recent on screen character Sita in Mahadev.
# Plz don't use Caps in many of your posts. Many members consider it as offensive since using Caps means shouting on net!
# Don't post countless consecutive posts. We have an Edit button for a reason.
# No Chatting/Spamming.
# Avoid quoting extremely large posts.
Try to use @.
# No bashing of AT members will be tolerated here. If u have problem with any member try to solve it via PM.
# Follow IF Rules & COC in all case.
# New AT will be opened by me or Sri(harianjana).
Do not open new AT w/o our permission.

But the MOST important rule is must Comment on Rubina's Profile and articles where Rubi is tagged in! Also have a loads of fun here and spread Rubina's love!😊
Edited by SushantFan_Afss - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afss_94 thumbnail

[Write up Credit: Angie di(Angie12)]

Sita is an avatar of
Lakshmi, wife of Lord
Vishnu and a goddess of
fortune. Sita is famous for
her beauty, devotion to
Ram, self-sacrifice, courage
and purity. Sita was the
daughter of Bhumi (Earth
Goddess) and adopted by
King Janaka of Mithila and
his wife Queen Sunayana.
Sita in Sanskrit means
"furrow" as she was found
by Janak when he found
her in a furrow while
plowing the land. Sita is
therefore also called
Janaki and Maithili.
After seeing Sita lifting
Pinaka, Shiv's bow while
playing with her friends
and cousins, King Janak
decided that he will give
Sita's hand to a prince
who would be able to lift
up Shiv's bow Pinaka. That
was only accomplished by
Ram, prince of Ayodhya
and the eight avataar of
Vishnu. Soon after her
marriage to Ram, she
went into exile to forests
for fourteen years with
her husband Ram and
brother-in-law Lakshman
as a result of plans of
Kakayi, Ram's step mother.
They eventually settled in
Dandaka vun (forest)
where she was abducted
by Raavan, the demon
king of Lanka in the
thirteenth year of her
exile. Raavan imprisoned
her in Ashoka Vatika of his
kingdom.
Sita was finally rescued
from Raavan's captivity by
Ram who took Hanuman's
help in finding her and
eventually slaying Raavan.
Sita proved her purity by
undergoing a trial by fire
(Agnipareeksha) and
eventually Ram and Sita
were crowned as King and
Queen of Ayodhya.
However, Ram was forced
to abandon her due to the
displeasure of his subjects
who suspected her
chastity. Sita found refuge
in Sage Valmiki's
hermitage (aashram)
where she gave birth to
twin sons – Luv and Kush.
Her sons grow up to be
great warriors and reunite
with Ram, while Sita
returns to her mother
Bhumi's (earth's) womb in
a final act of defiance to a
hypocritical society that
blames and punishes
innocent women for men's
cruel acts.

Afss_94 thumbnail

Rubina Dilaik is one of the most popular Indian Television actress. Rubina was born in an aristrocratic family in India on August 26,1989. Basically she belongs to Shimla(Himachal Pradesh). Her family own an apple orchard there. She has two sisters also named Rohini and Jyotika.
Here is Rubina with her family- Dad,Mom and Two sis.

She had also participated and won two local beauty pageants.Rubina Dilaik has been crowned Miss Shimla in 2006 and has won several other beauty contests.She has studied in St.Bedes, Shimla.She has won the title of "Miss North". She was a national level champion in debate during her school days.

In April, her sister heard of auditions beingsq held in Chandigarh for a role in a television soap. She and her friend were keen on going for the auditions. Ruby went along with her younger sister Rohini. Before that she had no plans of taking up acting as a career.Even she was studying to become an administrative officer. In spite of being good at academics, she was very active in extra curricular activities. She was a national level debater. She has written poems in English. Her father has written many books and poems in Hindi and she translate them to English. So when she went there with her sister just to pass time and accompany them,inside the audition room, every one was tense craming up the lines and rehearsing for the audition, then she snatched a page of dialogues from her sister's hand to know what was so difficult. Just to test whether she too could do it she too mugged up the lines and gave the audition.

Just hours after her audition, she was told that she was short listed. Initially, she was shocked how a small town and ordinary looking girl like her could get selected for such a big role when there were so many talented girls aspiring for the same. Yes, they took time. When she came down to Mumbai she was not even finalised. There were other girls competing for the same role. Also the channel was not sure whether she should play this role or the role of Vishakha, the parallel lead. It took almost five months for everything to get confirmed and the shoot to start. Rubina played such a big role of "Radhika" in Chhoti Bahu.

Initially her family members were against her taking up acting as a career.She came from a huge joint family set up where she is answerable to every one in the family for every action of her.Both her parents are very well educated so even she was expected to have a strong academic career.But her mother did not mind her going ahead.She is the only one who stood by her as known from the sources.Rubina Dilaik has gained a lot of appreciation for her role in Zee TV's Choti Bahu.As she was yet to complete her
education her parents
were not keen that she accept the role.But Rubina pleased both her parents as well as herself.She
continued to study via correspondence course
and accepted the role as mentioned above.

She became very popular in a short span of time.She also participated in Nachle ve with Saroj Khan and Terence Lewis. She also appeared in Sony tv's popular show "Saas Bina Sasural'.She played the character of "Smiley" who is Tanya's Friend. Then she played Divya in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed. And now Rubina is all set to set our TV screen on fire as Sita maiya in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev!πŸ˜ƒ

Afss_94 thumbnail

Name: Rubina Dilaik Nick Name: Rubi DOB: August 26,1987 Age: 25 Height: 5'2" approx Hometown: Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India.

Three things you want to take if you are marooned on an island? Bottle of water,Camera and some fruits.
If you could turn back the clock?
If I could turn back the clock I would stop it at my school days.
Love means to you? Understanding. Your favorite cuisine is? Pahadi Dishes.
Life without cell phones? Peaceful for a moment.
Fashion to you is? I create according to my comfort.
Who chooses your clothes?
Myself.
Clothes you are comfortable in: All sorts.
Color that fills your wardrobe: Multicolour.
Currently, your wardrobe is over flowing with: Indian ethnic wear.
You have the hardest time getting dressed for: While draping a sari.
Any fashion disastar that you have come across recently: Not faced any such situation yet.
If you had to choose any fashion era which period would it be? Ongoing contemporary trends.
Do u wear accessories?
yes,but not very obsessed with them. I prefer pearls and watches.
Do u follow any brands?
Not really. I am not brand conscious.

Must have in your wallet: Credit cards, picture of my family, money and currency of a few countries.
Chocolates: I don't crave for.
Ice-creams: Reminds me of childhood.
Favourite Perfume: Kenneth Cole, Prada and versace.
Your favourite shopping destination: New York and Bangkok.
Most Expensive buy: A Hublot watch.
Your favorite movie? Well there are many but
would say a few: Titanic,Hum Apke Hai Kaun.
Favorite actor: Amitabh Bachchan.
Favorite actress:Madhuri Dixit.
An exotic location you would want to retire? France.
Television to you? It means a lot to me. Describe sale in one word: Can't, for it doesn't excite me.
The route of life?
Values and Ethics.
Your fans in Mumbai can
find you at?

Mostly shop related to Interior concepts. (I am busy with my home's Interior Decoration).
Smiles.
Cricketer you find hot and sexy: Sachin Tendulkar
A quote you follow in life?
Success happens to those
who believe in the beauty
of their dreams.
Rubina in one word?
Versatile.

How important is money to you? Money is equally important as fame and status. What was your first salary? Rs. 50,000 which I won as prize money after winning Miss Shimla International.
Are you an impulsive buyer? Not exactly.
How much money do you carry everyday? I just carry Rs. 2000/3000 in cash as I don't need much money while shooting.
What is your most expensive purchase? My house and my car Chevrolet Cruze. Do you feel financially secure? Yes.
Who handles your expenses? My fiancee and me.
Craziest rumor I have heard about Myself: Avinash Sachdev and I are married. Both of us had a very good laugh at this rumor when we came to know about it. Avinash advised me take this rumor lightly.
Festivals that are close to the heart of you: All festivals. Every festival has its own beauty and charm.
The day which made you proud of yourself: The day when I voluntarily participated in a function at an orphanage, and since then I have been visiting the place and spending time with the kids.
If given one lakh rupees, then how will you spend it? I would give this money to the road constructions of my village where metaled roads are badly needed. My village is in Chaupal, shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
Last place on this earth where we can find you: Bombay (laughs)
You have a tom and jerry relation with: It has to be Avinash Sachdev. We have a lot of fun,keep poking each other,fight over silly arguments and yet can't live without each other. We are best of friend like Tom and Jerry who fight but yet are always together.
A social curse you would like to fight for: I will surely fight for "Women Emancipation". Subject you wish to teach: English Literature.
What u would have been if not an actor: I would have been definitely a public speaker and might have been working in the Public Relations or Human Relation department of a multinatinational company.

Afss_94 thumbnail

[Banner Credit: Heena di(radev_fan)]

Rubina Dilaik is in a relation with her ex-co actor Avinash Sachdev( Dev of Chhoti Bahu). They fall in love during Choti Bahu days. A lovely perfect Couple- Rab ne bana diya Jodi❀️
Kisika nazar na lage😊❀️

Well fans call them AvIna shortly together. Lets know how the love happened between them. Read the following articles to know the epic love story of AvIna.πŸ˜‰

Starry lovestory- Avinash Sachdev and Rubina Dilaik...

Rendezvous with the beautiful couple-Avinash Sachdev and Rubina Dilaik

When I Fell in love with Avinash

Afss_94 thumbnail

SushantFan_Afss
masumasrilanka
Soniaman
sia_lovely
harianjana
Megher_Palok
stacyellowz
-Amanda-
radev_no1fan
goolab
ekta-avinafan
radev101
ashna26
JaiJagannath
Surish
ghiaaAvinashfan
SilverFairy
sarah88
chalhov
sangita10765
Simple_beauty
pn_92
starsanjana
OmaRamdass
-Swetha-
thujaa
SparklesDB
Vishakha_Sakhi
seema12345
ArviDany89
ivl246
Krish.diya
sparklingeyes
premvahini
parvthareddy
sonia30
radev24
shivamala
valini
Priyamvada
avianaya
aishuuu.
Kyara92
Myra.nelly
Sush_avina
anushkakhan
Rekha_radev
Rasshiii
ElissaMendler
vandithajeru
Neerjaa
radevchicago
Devradhika7
arjunaluis
HaRiSKh
deepa1122
Nishta06
avinaalways
ushasri
chayya55
maryamavina
mystifyre
jjj123
lavalina
maia22
anu7593
jyoti07
Nandiniraizaada
niru06
sunram
radha.avina
chweetweety
Proud-India
deboleena.manna
chand1234

foram.
JanakiRaghunath
kaatayani
kalyani_shiva
Angie12
Rishi_
fatssrilanka

Do hit the button if you want to join the AT.
Afss_94 thumbnail
Today Sita's entry will be shown. So from now the AT is open! Come on everyone!πŸ˜‰
Rubina Dilaik@RubiDilaik
Sita ki aagman aaj ratri 8pm @LifeOkTV on Mahadev :-)
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SushantFan_Afss

Today Sita's entry will be shown. So from now the AT is open! Come on everyone!πŸ˜‰
Rubina Dilaik@RubiDilaik
Sita ki aagman aaj ratri 8pm @LifeOkTV on Mahadev :-)

That's great !! Just can't wait β€οΈ
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for sita mata...
She looks great..