WU:There is no Shortcut to Success -28th July 2013

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Will wait. Once done I'll ask for it to be stickied. ðŸ˜‰
done guyz...😳 sorry if there are mistakes..I did not read it myself..it's too late.. thanks for waiting...and now I m goin to sleep🥱 Edited by shibz - 10 years ago
I haven't seen the episode yet, but after reading this I don't feel like watching it. All 3 were wrong in what they did.

Jules - after that first night she should have talked to someone and walked out on everything. Sometimes you need to wait a bit for your dreams to be fulfilled.

Shridhar - if he had understood what was happening he should have tried to talk to Jules and been there for her.

Prince - instead of getting angry at what had happened he should have at least tried to talk to Jules as well. After all Jules needed some direction.
Thanks Shibz. 

Jules was trying to make a life for herself and got caught in a web.  She herself is to be blamed, she had an option. 

Prince it is sad that he wanted to be a big brother but  he had to face his sister in the most shocking situation.

Shridhar  wrong company thats it.  Prince is entirely wrong in assuming shridhar has anything to do with this.  glad he lived. 
thanx for the update di..couldnt watch the epi..it is so shocking
Corrected typos n other stuff.. Phew! doing the written updates takes a lot of efforts! but I'd like to do another😆
Edited by shibz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by kavyasam

Thanks Shibz. 

Jules was trying to make a life for herself and got caught in a web.  She herself is to be blamed, she had an option. 

Prince it is sad that he wanted to be a big brother but  he had to face his sister in the most shocking situation.

Shridhar  wrong company thats it.  Prince is entirely wrong in assuming shridhar has anything to do with this.  glad he lived. 
Me too glad Shridhar lived. Sad for Prince' n Julie's mother!
Edited by shibz - 10 years ago
I missed the epi, thanks for the WU...
Thanks.

Just been thinking... Prince was disgusted that his sister slept around for money and murdered her. But he came to know about this matter because he too was going to go to a prostitute. So shouldn't he be disgusted at himself as well? Or I wonder whether he thinks he can be excused since he was the one paying and not the one being paid?