Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i'm sooo late...πŸ˜” just do log in...and saw ur pm. thaaank you! what a story...arrange marraige mai love. so here ashu is highly ambitious & successful man...liked the part where bb called him. he was busy in making his own world forgetting all other things. and that phone call made him realize what he was going to loose for that so called success. these acctually happens in our life...we forget our elders making them all alone. oldage home--i just hate it!! beautiful yaar...
ashu-mallika; nidhi-amar all were in a relation...and it seems ashu lost faith in relationship...and is this ashu again a angry man??? i mean i don't understand mallika's word...every girls r nt like me!!!

hehehe...the phn conversion was nice...lol...anjy again working as a supporting system...loved that...!!!
u r a sweetheart...love you for such sweet FF.
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning , hope u will give us updates quicklyπŸ˜ƒ
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting. Pl continue. Can't write much.Will catch up after 3-4 days.
saibanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargpoo

thanks sai for the new FF...not able to read now...i m in hospital with my mom...mom is not well...will read later& give comments...😊

ohh all well ?? dont worry about review take care of your mom ...
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
wow sai..
I am already loving this one..
plz come back with next part soon
saibanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyotinayana

Good beginning sai ji

Ayyo dont call me Ji ...only sai is enough 

But thank you sao much for liking πŸ€—
saibanu thumbnail
[QUOTE=vidyasabde]fabulous start Sai...you write beautifully ...AWESOME. Arranged marriage btn ASHNI...GOING TO BE VERY INTERESTING...waiting for their first meet over coff

yes I know , its going to be hell of ride ...I am planing to show slow falling in love process , lets see how much i suceed in that πŸ˜‰

thank you πŸ€—
saibanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amu_05

Its beautiful os. Loved it. The first meeting betn Ashu and Nidhi is total 'dhamaka'..! Very curious to know their actual meetg.. Thanks God mallu is out of scenario..don't want her any more ..

Thank you so much πŸ€—

@Bold-Dont want to reveal anything ...Sai's mouth  is zipped πŸ˜†
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice story SaiBanuji. Please continue soon... Looking forward to next part... πŸ˜ƒ
saibanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: bc123456

You know it does rain , it pours all of a sudden for past so many  days waiting for something to read , spamming , threatening , cajoling , then suddenly we have 4  chapters in one go , kuch jayada nahi ho Gaya !!!!! But yippee read four lovely chapter mood is bright, πŸ˜ƒ

Now for the review very interesting start , liked the way u gave us each ones background , and what a first encounter πŸ‘ different interesting , want to see how this Ashni get close to each other . 
Good to have u backπŸ€—

Ohh Thank you so much for your kind words , I really do hope you like coming chapters also  πŸ€—

next chapter I will try to give today else tomorrow πŸ˜Š