raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Original song:

Paalum pazhamum kaigalil yendhi

Remixed song specially for nadaswaram viewrs:

Earplugs,cotton kaigalil yendhi
Serial starting time kku waiting..
ratcasigal pol nee varuvaayae (Ratchasigal = mahesu and meenakshi)
Ears and eyes gaali seiyvaayae!!😭😭

Monday 29th july 2013 updates

Meenu shows her kanama pona son's photo to prasad's kom and dad...P's parents are super shocked...They says they have very urgent work outside and they should go immediately and leaves...comes outside and crying..

Malar and geetha meets P's parents and asks why r they so sad and tensed ...P's parents escapes saying nothing..malar and geetha confused...

meenu bring new dress for the new born and seempaal ...meenu moonji kattufies to mayila nd deivu...ignores them...kaamu goes senti and we mental🤢...meenu advices kaamu and says i will not cometo ur house ..if u have any problem call me..i'll help u...Ramesh comes there with food and meenu opens her thiruvaai and starts fighting,scolding ramesh...Dog maadhiri kathing..(My sincere apologies to dog family for comparing meenua nd dog)...meenu giving semma dose to ramesh...Deivu and mayil tensed...meenu leaves and all sad...

Nelli comes and asks for ramesh and mayil starts his polambing to nelli and nelli consoles him...

back to P's parents...Thereason for their kanneer was "prasad is meenu-sokku's kanama pona son"...Dad says we will inform them ...Mom says no...i cnat live without my son..Dad says eppadiyum one day truth will come out ...after marraige they will come to our house,kutralam...appo they will find out...Mom says kalyanam nadandha dhanae they will come there...>lets stop thewedding..>Dad says prakash loves maha so much...we can't stop this marraige...Mom says ver vazhi illai..if we want our son ...we should stop this wedding...

Thdoarum 

*****************************************************************************************************
Update by Migan

Tueday Updates 
Episode 

Meenu akka still enjoying.. pavam hopper tavachufying ... 2 times in a week yabbaaa

Ramesh meets his old friend who cheated his money.. fights with him about his money and his faith now being a drunken man. Friend happy to hear this and gives a bottle and takes him away. Ramesh happily goes off with them seeing the bottle 

Meenashi at home polambaraning to Sokku about Ramesh and how she had scolded him badly. She felt so hurt as she was reminded about Ragini life and all her anger comes out. Sokku says her anger is good one. But what can they do. Paramu calls Sokku and cries asking if Ramesh came there. His missing and she is worried his drunk and laying somewhere. Sokku ask her not to worry as he too going to go now and search for Ramesh. He ask where is nelli and paramu said has gone out searching for Ramesh. Sokku goes. Ragini ask her mother why she is creating problems in hospital. Meenashi cries saying none will understand her and goes away. Sister tells Ragini she was there when Meenashi was scolding Ramesh. She felt her mother was taking out the anger she has on Rajesh. Sister tells her how much mother is upset seeing Ragini life like this. Ragini ask if she is a baram to the family?

Malar who is watching everything silently comes and ask her not to think like that. As parents they are tend to be worried about their kids future. Until she gets married again .. meenashi will be like this only. Ragini ask how can she trust men again after what happen? Malar ask Ragini to take her as example. She went through bad experience with Gokul but no she has found a good soul mate. Ragini thinks.

Both Paramu and MIL crying for Ramesh who is missing. Her elder son and DIL comes and she tries to talk bad about Paramu but MIL gives her back nicely. DIL shuts her mouth. She takes her husband out and complains with to her husband how MIL has changed and turn towards that both DIL. She then tells husband this house will be ruled by both Kamu and Paramu once his sister gets married. They need to get the share for the house also. Wife suggest they sell the sottu and lie to Nelli that they have lost the money in business. 🥱 (i am so bored!!!) Husband agrees with her.

Opparis continue ..sokku and  nelli comes back and says cannot find Ramesh. Mayil too comes crying 🥱 mudiyalae ennalae  opparis continues with crying and polambals. Sokku as usual gives his talk .. Paramu then suddenly remembered about Ramesh friend Chandran. Nelli and sokku goes there to check.  But Chandran is not there.. servant says no one here. Nelli and sokku goes out but Nelli stops as he feels something is fishy. Chandran is the one who created the problem before. Both goes to chandran gold shop but his not there as well. Nelli is more convinced Ramesh must be with him.

Both Maha and Prakash walking together. Prakash orei pheelings about his life and how he is after seeing her. Maha blushes. Prakash starts talking where they going to stay and what things she wants for the house etc etc ...  on the other lane Prakash parents are walking.. they see how happy prakash is talking to maha and going. Both feels sad.

Thodarum

********************************************************************************************************
Update by Laksh

Wednesday -RKO to the Cube 😭 - deratakor why this kolaveri

Rags coming to her parlor lady home,parlor lady gives the key n tells her meeting with dancing boy. She says her intension is good so you should think about it nu..but our rags says already my parents are feeling bad for putting my life in dark.. if i choose my partner on my own they might feel dejected ..so if something has to happen then it has to come thru them only not by my choice. also am not interested to get married again as am not comfortable rite now nu sollitu leaves from there..

That chandru N Co doing waterbeating at some place with rames.rames full swing drinking.chadru is misguiding rames by making him drink more n tells that he has given 10 lakh to various people they have invested in business n also now he needs to leave as he got married nu solluran.he gives 1000 rs n some drink in small bottle n leaves from tht place with all his friends.

NA Home all are doing extensive RKO keeping paramu in centre.. Mayil is feeling dejected n coming out of home ..Sr.pp Comes behind him n tells that all mappus had bad habits but we talked with them to get rid of it.. so lets do it with rames too so that he also will come out of it as we all are an reason for his current state nu solluraru..by then SR car comes with Rames.. SR tells he saw rames at road ..they take him into after family does an RKO in road. after going in lola thanks SR for helping them on time. Sr.pp cuts the talk n tells that they also will leave with him to home ..after consoling paramu they leave from there.

Sr.pp Home , telling rames home return n tells that except rajesh all are good only but they had bad habits ,we have to give chance to get rid of the bad habits nu solluraru as how we gave to others.rags is left with thoughts.

Mr& Mrs Library getting ready to talk to prasad, but he is coming in with invitations n ask how it is.. they both are speech less.. Mrs.Tells it looks nice ..gayu ask when did she saw it..there by comes pirai with banana n milk. prasad ask why he is coming for this as he could have send thru sam.pirai says he is overwhelmed n wish to express his gratitude to his parents n him thru out hi life nu sollitu says last time when he came he heard Mr.Library is coughing so he got this milk ready nu solluraru.Mottai machan is full pissed of ammatha taking 2 bannana from pirai.

next morning, both Mr & Mrs are feeling .Mr. is saying he is moved at thier kavanipu.. Mrs ask if he is ok to loose prasad for this n also tells meens is very possesive abt her kids ..if she gets to know she might not let things happen..even if prasad wish to stay with us.so anonymously lets stop this marriage nu solluranga..Mr.nods repeats her words which was heard by mottai machan n madhavi.. they are asking what are they talking ..both Mr & Mrs Menu mulingings

Screen Freezes

*********************************************************************************************************
Update by Sumi

thursday ,,,, 

hoping akka will be back in time to rescue me 
 illathi leavu letter taan to sumi ku 🤣

Migan escape...ratna escape and asusual bali aadu no-1

present miss🤢

Update Episode - 833

Epi starts with oppari...This time opapri by...P's dad and mom...They decides to stop the marraige...MM and his wife overhears this and comes to P's parents and says he will help him in niruthufying this marraige...How r u going to handle prasad and convince him for this?..P's parents confused..MM says he will take care of prasad..Dont talk to prasad about this...We all will go to kutralam and let prasad come there and anga vachu we will inform our decision to prasad...All mandai aatings...

Nelli uncle saami kumbidings..he is very sad and super pathos BGM playing and there comes his dharampatni ... lola ,gives coffe to her purushar...and says all becoz of me..Nelli says ramesh kettu ponadhu becoz of his bad friends circle..nelli consoles her...and tells her to call ramesh...

Inside..Paramu gives coffee to nalla paiyan ramesh and lola comes and says appa calling...vaada maganae...(daaaiii...rameshuu...mothalla...nethi la ulla pattaiya azhi...over scene udambukku aagadhu...engala sonnen😡)...Nelli says he is very happy to see ramesh in such mangalagaramana avatar...(really nelli??innum manjal poosi...kungumama vachu vaayila karpooram pottenganna ...nalla mangala kaaarama irukkum😡)...Moorthy comes there...Lola tells ramesh abt his kudimagan avatar yesterday and ramesh gives 😲 expression 🤢 ...Lola goes on talking...(ufff...this lady is talking too much yaar🤢i want my DHAMAAL lola back not this softy softy leelavathy).....

Lola brings ramesh's wedding album and tells him to see...She says look at paramu maganae...eppadi irundha paramu ippadi aayitta...u are responsible for that...and begs ramesh to stop kudi...and moorthy joins advicing camp...Ramesh vachufying oppari and says yes...Moorthys ays dont go out...veetlayae iru..Ramesh says yes...(Mudiyalada ennala...sathiyama solren...pesiyae kolreenga ellarum😡)...

back to P's house...p leaving for job and MM and co packs all their stuffs and leaves for kutralam...

Nelli's house...Paramu calls her ennanga ramesh and ramesh missing...kudumbathoda theding...paramu says kudikka poitaro??...Lola says not possible...paramu's oppari time...Ramesh comes out from washroom..(rofl..ada paavigala avana oru velaiyum panna vida maatengala😆)....Ramesh promises  he will not drink again...

P's family oora gaali pannikittu running...there comes pushpa...MM and co starts running and sam and pirai vandhu stops them...says aternoon virundhu irukku..pls come...ok sollittu they leaves...

Ragini's workplace...Guha comes there to meet rags and her owner tells guha that rags is not interested in marraige...so dont disturb her...give some time...guha says i'll wait for her for my whole lifetime...Guha come sto aprlour and rags is nnoyed to see him there...Rags shouts at him and says if u want ..pls go and talk to my parents...illainna i'll...Guha says ok..stop..iam leaving..😆and leave sthe place...

Prasad walking and talking..phone la...Building construction work is going on...mela irundhu long long,thick thick marakattais vandhu vizhudhu...pakki prasad adhu kooda theiryama walking and talking...doyying nnu oru kattai falls on prasad's legs and aaa nnu shouts and prasad falls down...

Oru amma poi informs maha and maha comes running like heroine...prasad crying and maha takes her handkerchief and ies it around his legs (aiyyae...maha paappa..saree pallu ellam kizhikka maatengala..enna ponga...😆😆).... prasad says nee pakathula irundhalae adhuvae podhum...maha 😭 (idhellam rombha over uu aama...kattaiya mandai la potrukanum😆)....and she takes him to hospital

Prasad's family still walking..(kutrala thukku nadandhe poranga pola😆...escape aaravanga auto,call taxi la escape aaganum...ippadi podi nadaiya nadandha ennaikku poradhu😡)....P's sis asking CID questions and MM kadupaduchufying...Sokku vararu andha pakkam and MM and co thiru thiru😆😆

Thodarum...

******************************************************************************************************
Update by Srima ma

Friday 02.08.2013

Prasad's parents' pada yatra to Kutralam in progress. The youngest daughter not amused with this sudden decision. Bak bak all the way . Maapu Subbu shuts her up. Sokku meets them on the way & asks where kudumbathoda kelambing?. Maapu  nakkala comments - padayatra to Pazhani  - thanks giving for getting wonderful samandhi. Sokku reads between the lines &  realises  nakkal  . Tells mappu  - Ummachi kariyam , Samy kaNNa kuthum  not to nakkaladikkafy . Just wanted to help then since they are new to the place. Prasad dad manages to kazhati vidufy him. The group continue their  paada yatra.Ammatha noi noinu disturbing. All get irritated. Subbu asks her to go back to her place. Ammatha agrees , pora pokila drops a bomb shell porathukku munnadi will go & inform Prasad & leave. Subbu kap chup kara boondhi.  Dadaal surrender .Neeye en Deivam ammatha. Will never ask you to go. OKva.

Nelli house. Lunch ready. Paramu goes to call Ramesh. Ramu again missing. This time Paramu makes no mistake straight to the rest room in his search. AaL missing there too. Labo dibo mama athai again he has gone  for thertha yatra. Nelli finds money missing from his shirt pocket. The doubt confirmed. Operation search begins.

Prasad in a clinic along with Maha.  Dressing for the injured feet in progress. Prasad papa valiyil kathing- aiyo , amma , appa , valikkudhe. Maha holding his hand & aarudhal solling. Doctor says the wound is deep , 6 stitches , all he needs is good rest , less work to the feet . Asks him to be careful till the stitches heal. Both manadaya aating & leave.

Ramesu walking thru the gullies of Karaikudi  in search of his friend Chandra. Meets him & asks for his 10lakhs . Chandra tries to evade the question, then tries to convince how that 10lakhs will yield kutty mel kutty. Ramesu stands firm. But Chandra had the trump card to kavukkafy him Bar. Kudimagan floored.

Prasad family back in Kutralam. Mom usual wick wick. Maapu morachifies tells them to decode magan or Maha. Parents vote for Magan. So mappu outlays his plan. All switch off cell phone. Only mine will be operative. So when Parasd calls I will do the talking & bring him here.

Prasad Maha reach home from the clinic. Sam  receives them .One lady gives the key & tells Prasad's party left the house in the morning. Sam also confirms the news . Prasad perplexed , why this sudden exit? Prasad asks Maha to accompany him. Maha refuses to go along with Prasad into the house. Says indha oor kaNNu romba polladhadhu  [ oor kanN kadhellam eppadi irukkum?? come on friends thattufy your karapanai horse - Karaikudi mouth to resemble mahsu, meenu. KaNN , kadhu, mooku who????]. Maha says  am scared .

Prasad calls his parents.  Switched off message. Finally Sam asks him to call Subbu. The line goes thru. Subbu takes the call & curtly asks Prasad to come to Kutralam . Prasad informs about the kaal adi. Maapu is not ready to buy that story. Asks him to come to Kutralam asap & cuts the phone. Prasad baffled & worried.

Prasad  sends Sam away to get him tea. Prasad over emotional Shedding tears  [Sokku veetu sothu ].Starts packing his bag to go to Kutralam. Pushpa & pirai comes . Some how manages to drive them also out. Then Prasad takes his bag & leaves for Kutralam leaving behind streaks of blood on the floor. Camera focuses on the blood  kolam [Thodarum].

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ear plug cotton ungalaku taan 🤣 haiyaa jolly jolly super episode for Sumi today 🥳 This week Oppari special .. have fun updating sumi  🤣🤣
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _SK_

Original song:

Paalum pazhamum kaigalil yendhi

Remixed song specially for nadaswaram viewrs:

Earplugs,cotton kaigalil yendhi
Serial starting time kku waiting..
ratcasigal pol nee varuvaayae (Ratchasigal = mahesu and meenakshi)
Ears and eyes gaali seiyvaayae!!😭😭

Monday 29th july 2013 updates

Reserved

🤣  Sumi super songu..  🤣🤣
hopper_ocean thumbnail
PP makkaz did you watch PP in super kudumbam last week? It  was good. Yabba namma mageshu 😲 semma attam 👏 habba i was impressed with her dancing.

But what crack me up the most is Ragini and mottai mama singing duet song 🤣 haiyooo he was such a comedian 🤣 Mudiyalae paa.  Gaja Prakash maha nelli daughter and ragini sister did a group dance which was good.

TR sir said one thing he likes about PP director is that he uses new talents very well.

PP won this week round 🥳

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
Caryn thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

PP makkaz did you watch PP in super kudumbam last week? It  was good. Yabba namma mageshu 😲 semma attam 👏 habba i was impressed with her dancing.

But what crack me up the most is Ragini and mottai mama singing duet song 🤣 haiyooo he was such a comedian 🤣 Mudiyalae paa.  Gaja Prakash maha nelli daughter and ragini sister did a group dance which was good.

TR sir said one thing he likes about PP director is that he uses new talents very well.

PP won this week round 🥳

Appadiyah... waiting to watch in big screen. ... LCD pah... 😆
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

But what crack me up the most is Ragini and mottai mama singing duet song 🤣 haiyooo he was such a comedian  
🤣Mudiyalae paa.  Gaja Prakash maha nelli daughter and ragini sister did a group dance which was good.

PP won this week round 🥳

😲😲
PP phamily in SUN super kudumbam🤣🤣

Inga pesiya konnanga
anga different different aa kolla poranga...Enga suthiyum aaapppu namakkudhaan🤢

hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Appadiyah... waiting to watch in big screen. ... LCD pah... 😆

idhulam rombhe over..nangalum LCD paa.. unify connected to tv 🤣 advance technology
🤣
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SK_

😲😲
PP phamily in SUN super kudumbam🤣🤣

Inga pesiya konnanga
anga different different aa kolla poranga...Enga suthiyum aaapppu namakkudhaan🤢

sumiii they were completely different there... adhan sonnen lae.. ennama dance from kamu and mottai mama singing with dancing adhavum quarter pants 🤣 worse it was duet song with Ragini
🤣
anusharose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
motta mama duet with ragini ah😆 nala vela thambicha pakama😉
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusharose

motta mama duet with ragini ah😆 nala vela thambicha pakama😉

parungo anu ... supera irakum 😆