Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
mottai mama will be happy with this new decision of his inlaws.
adhukku dhaane plan ithanai naaL.

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Shree & Ratna.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ratna and Sumi.. thanks for the kalakal updates of agmark PP and Sun kudumbam PP ..
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

idhulam rombhe over..nangalum LCD paa.. unify connected to tv 🤣 advance technology
🤣

Both of u...please reconsider ur decision...

Thanking u.
Yours faithfully,
ur ears and eyes😭😭
raaspach thumbnail

sumiii they were completely different there... adhan sonnen lae.. ennama dance from kamu and mottai mama singing with dancing adhavum quarter pants 🤣 worse it was duet song with Ragini
🤣

iam watching it now...will come abck comment😆

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

super kudumbam after effect aa 🤣
raaspach thumbnail
Thanks Laksh.

Prasad enna baby aa...mummy daddy vittu pona soru poda aal illainnu feel panna...
nalaikku layanatha vachukittu ippodhaan naama parents aa avanga parents aa nnu oppari vakudhunga😡

amma lola...stop ur RKO and resume ur sound party avatr...THAT  is better thanTHIS
raaspach thumbnail

super kudumbam after effect aa 🤣

aama...mottai machan endha thiruvizha la sevappu kannadi ya suttaru nnu theriyala😆😆
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks laks for the updates...

sumi agree with you, lola old mouth much better then this opparis. Nethu oppari single gap lae i went to kitchen to grab drink and when i got back to tv ... i saw ramesh middle lae sleeping while the rest around him oppari. I was like what happen and hubby casually said avan heaven ku poitan nu 😲 i was like his death oh god... and hubby cheche his in drunk heaven

so now mottai mama is going to join together with in laws to stop the wedding? 🤔

Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
raaspach thumbnail

thanks laks for the updates...

sumi agree with you, lola old mouth much better then this opparis. Nethu oppari single gap lae i went to kitchen to grab drink and when i got back to tv ... i saw ramesh middle lae sleeping while the rest around him oppari. I was like what happen and hubby casually said avan heaven ku poitan nu 😲 i was like his death oh god... and hubby cheche his in drunk heaven

so now mottai mama is going to join together with in laws to stop the wedding? 🤔

i think P's mom and Dad will reconsider their decision..They love their son so much and maha's family also and avanga paasam...so now mottai mama and his wife dhaan stop panna poranga😕
why this build up thirumuruga?...we all very well know kalyanam will defo happen...neeyum un build-up um🤢