galacticgem thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
is parvarish ending?? just saw promo of jee le zaara on sony this new show is airing on 15 august 9.30pm slot.. which is Parvarish's Time slot... And the rumors are also there that its ending.  But on the other hand The serial "Anamika" is going to end on Sony which is on 8.00 pm time slot.. So Is it that Parvarish Going to Take 8.00 PM slot or it is actually ending??? Confusion..

P.S. - On todays Sass bahu baitiyan on Aaj tak They said that ANamika and Hitler didi of Zee tv is biding adieu..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yes...new show is replacing PV for sure...but rest is all confusion.
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
That show will be there at 9:30 for sure. Whether Parvarrish replaces Anmaika is something yet to be confirmed.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
sony tv would nt do blunder by  putting Parvarissh  at 8pm cos then DJ'S both shows Meri Bhabhi( which airs currently on 8pm on star plus )  n Parvarissh will be competing on 8pm for trps 😲
πŸ˜²πŸ˜• plus tony and deya singh producers of both meri bhahbhi n parvarissh wont let this happen 😲
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@lizzie...when both shows are at the same slot..at least one is bound to run right? πŸ˜† 
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Shwets

Not necessarily, other channels have other shows at 8 too. πŸ˜†
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@lizzie...when both shows are at the same slot..at least one is bound to run right? πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜‰ Lets see πŸ˜› but I don't think sony will do that πŸ˜›
 I  think they  should   give PV  8:30 pm time slotπŸ˜‰ and shift amita ka amit at 8 pm that would be much better πŸ˜†
 or best shift PV  to another rival channel 🀣like life ok or star plus πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@FT
At least one show will not be at the bottom right?πŸ˜† if they are at different timings...both shows can be down..πŸ˜† 

Yes...running their shows at the same time will be a disadvantage...but considering the channels I think it is fine...I mean...SP and Sony cannot compete with one another...both are extremes
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I really hope its the other shows that end.
i like this show and if given more time,it has potential to go further..its like watching a family sitcom

miss the days when Sony had all these youthful shows like Mahi's Way and Rishta.com etc...

why dont they bring those types of shows back instead of the garbage they keep showing...with the exception of Parvarish
galacticgem thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

πŸ˜‰ Lets see πŸ˜› but I don't think sony will do that πŸ˜›
 I  think they  should   give PV  8:30 pm time slotπŸ˜‰ and shift amita ka amit at 8 pm that would be much better πŸ˜†
 or best shift PV  to another rival channel 🀣like life ok or star plus πŸ˜†

Too much of confusion indeed...