Thendral monday- July 29, 2013

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update!

LMAO TA romba vevaram aam Seethamma giving certificate. Joke of the month!

Waiting to see her create rift between Prabha and TA 😉

Why can't Revathy apologize for her rude behavior to Pavi after the ice cream parlor meeting? 😡 She insulted and hurt her to the core. Adhukku apram kuda she ninaichified nalladhu only for revathy and called SK's mobile and informed him b4 Mohan reached his house with his friends.

Why would a bold gal like K take such a decision? Bigg character damage ! MM oda vyadhi K kum thothikuchu pola indha family ku DIL aa vandha apram.

The SK family don't seem normal. He is pampered way too much... only son nu. Ennamo kadaikku poyi indha bommai venaam daddy andha bommai dhaan venum nu adam pidikara chinna pula madhiri he is asking na... how could his parents encourage it? When he was about to leave for his trip he was not allowed to lift his finger and whole family was thangifying him. In future if any prob arises whole family will side with him and Revathy will suffer with no one around to defend her.

Loved M today. Ivlovukkum apram kuda Pavi ku ennala pannanum nu ninaicheno adhellam revathy kum panidren mama nu he says to TA. He is big hearted and much mature than TA. Impulsive nature aa mattum control pannikitta podhum M.

Jan50 thumbnail
Thanks Maha for the update. Kalyani s acting irrational. The problem with her is she is used to 
Being tough  with some ego. She had kept Padma in her place. She had an upper hand. 
Unfortunately after her mother's death Mohan family had to support her sisters. She lost her ego and
Upper and. To add to that Revathy knocked all her pride by this action. Kalyani is reduced to 
A status where she can not open her mouth. All this is true. But she has to rise above this  emotional
Black mail of committing suicide. She could have put her foot down and agreed for marriage after Pavitra's wedding.has she forgotten how Mohan was irrational and went to the extent of drinking
Poison?. Why does she not understand love? Who said life is going to be smooth?

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Jaya.

I just don't understand why Kal is taking such a rash decision with Revathy.  What R did is really wrong but what Kal did is over the limit.  Like everyone says where is the bold Kal?  What did director do to her and Deepa?

I have suspicion on Sara's family.  All Revathy could have said to her sister, the only man I want to marry is Sara, until  I get your approval, I will continue my studies and there will be no other man for me except him and at the same time she should have apologised to Pavi for being rude to her.  I really enjoyed the scene where timid Pavi threatened to slap Revathi.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..

Kalyani ithu enna ma puthu vithamana blackmail..
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jayashree for the nice update.

Seetha Madam has accepted TA is an intelligent person. But we know how much intelligent he is. Still I like to see when there will be rift between him and Prabha.

Kalyani's decision is highly irrational and what she is doing is emotional blackmail. No doubt she had taken care of her sisters ever since they were young by driving auto and her in-laws gave shelter for her sisters. Still this is not the way to deal with her sister. She could have explained what all problems Revathi could face after marriage and also she could have  told this marriage can be done after Revathi finishes her studies and Pavithra is married. It is also true SK and Revathi behaved in a non-understanding way and SK's father could also have come all alone and talked directly to MM instead of bringing a whole kumbal and also making a quarrel. But then this World is such that there are many persons who behave irrationally and a rational and a bold person has to find some way to take charge of the situation.  
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

For the first time felt sorry for Revathi... Kalyani's total character damage ...

She is so mean & selfish.

Is Mohan really good or acting... lets see
Jan50 thumbnail
To some extent I can see where Kalyani is coming from. She felt good and almost like a martyre
Drving auto and protecting her family. She took the responsibility of a mother. She should go with it
All the way. Otherwise she could have sent them to orphanage. What is going on in her house is not
Something worth committing suicide. All because SK hit her husband?she got a husband she fell in
 love with. Why does not she give the same benifit to her sister when , in a true practical sense she 
Can be free from one responsibility. Instead of acting crazy, there is a solution. She could talk to 
Sk and his parents and firmly say the marriage can appen only after Pavi is married. Why is it so
Hard to say that. ? Every body knows Padma. By now she should be immune to her diatribe and 
Slander. I have seen in families elder daughters acting in the most controlling fashion when 
Thevfather is unable to support thevfamily or dead. It all boils down to parents having kids that 
They can not support and thrust thecresponsibility on older kids. This way all kids suffer with out a
Normal upbringing.
Jan50 thumbnail
They are all worried about what others are going to say. Nobody gives a damn about who is
Hanging out with who these days. Padma and Kalyani's fear about what people will say
If people spot Revaty with Sk, is baseless.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaya, such lovely updates!

Lol moment: Seetha and husband planning to separate Tamil and Prabhakar!