Posted: 10 years ago
Wow dear this is different story 
It's interesting
 Please pm me when u update
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..mandy..

This FF is so interesting Nidha n I already told u my views on it πŸ˜ƒ Ur a fantastic writer n I am certain u will do a great job πŸ‘ The fact that we dont have any known fictional characters makes for a fresh change for all IF readers 😊 For me it defo is a welcome change. Coz when we read on FFs on a certain couple or show, the characters are already etched into our minds. That leaves little room for imagination. But here its new characters n they unfold as the story progresses n this would mark the sign of a true story teller ⭐️ 

Coming to the first chapter, I loved the equation between the three Blair siblings 😳 I am assuming Mayi is the lead n Theo is the quintessential dark shady guy here. Since ur the writer I am sure there's more to Theo than what meets the eye n Mayi is no damsel in distress. She is woman with a mind of her own which makes her stand out even in the crowd. I am waiting for their story to unfold 😊 Do update this one soon πŸ€—

Great going sweetie πŸ‘πŸΌ I will be interested to read anything u write 😳 as being ur reader I know u always weave the story around characters n this is something I look forward to while reading any story. Usually its always been the other way around. Story dictates the actions of the characters but for me consequences of the decisions that the characters takes moulds the story. Great start dear πŸ‘

Aww! You always make me feel special , when in reality you guys are my inspiration. I am glad I could befriend such amazing people☺️
Honestly for a long time now I have been avoiding writing on any couples specifically.  I have kept many of my recent works cast free. I kinda enjoy that.
You know the fact that you understand my characters much better than me both delights and scares me. Scary because I may not live up to your  expectations.
Yep Mayi here is our heroine. I wanted a heroine who would stand up to the hero and that's what I am creating. Innocent pretty heroines are good but for fiesty , focused heroines are better. She definitely is no damsel in distress. 
Theo is more than what he appears how much more I have no idea as of now. Even I am unravelling him as I go.
I think that has always been my comfort zone. Take the story on with the characters.
I am glad you found this good. Please do not ever hesitate to criticise me if ever you find the need. I will accept it just the same.
Love
Nidha
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Awsome nidha..I agree to mandy...we can imagine whoever we like and this hives you scope for experimenting as well...this is very good and I really like ego guy and girl hiving it back ti back...brilliant...do pm me next time and plzplz update fast...

Thank you Jenni.
Yeah I agree we can experiment here😊
All or at least most of my heroines tend to give double back of what they get *snickering*
I love it that way *feminist much?*
Will update asap
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhiya_eternal

Lovely concept plzz pm me next time😊

Thank you dear!
Sure will
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Okay, me liking this story Nidha :D
I was guessing that Mayi would be coerced into the marriage and there's a hint of a history between the two leads.
Continue soon and do PM me

Thank you Shreya!😊
Mayi is forced by the situation but let's see if she gives in easily. 
Yep they do have a history. 
Will do sweety.
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya11mehra

Awesome dear

Thank you dear!
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

its really very interesting! I would love to read it!

Thank you Juhi.
Will pm you.
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Serendipity-

hey Nidha,
well you know what even I have a soft spot for romanticism.
n trust me I LOVEDs. .  this ..
what the liked the most . .??
the detailing .. .
each character is described as beautifully I m intrigued!!
and the various backgrounds  . .
racial differences yet the fact that they are bound to each other
update soon
!!

Thank you Rads, I wasn't sure if you would read this. Am glad that you did.
I guess we all or at least most of us love good ol' romance when it comes down to it. Us girls especially *winks and giggles*
Glad you liked the description. 
All of them - Mayi , Theo , Mandy, Jess, Brandon and Victoria are important to the story.and hence the detailing.
I wanted to show that to love you needn't be born in the same race or family.  You just have to have a heart in the right place.