Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
that was very interesting start nidha.๐Ÿ‘
read all the chaps..wonderfully written! looks like an intriguing affair is on the way!๐Ÿ˜ณ
loved the sibling bond!
Please continue...
And thanks a lot for the pm. :)
Edited by Bleak_House - 10 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I finally caught up with the story. good job Nidha. Theo and Mayi are fun to read for sure. and the way Mayi agreed it's more of a challenge for her and also for her best friend but Theo is naughty and I hope he wont make it difficult to Mayi by showing his charms ๐Ÿ˜† 
afterall being a charmer if one beautiful lady isnt getting attracted would surely hurt some male ego ๐Ÿ˜† 
and they have a past. thats interesting. im loving this story. please continue and I think you should start writing it in wattpad fictional section too. there people read more fictional stories than IF since here people are rather used to with fan fiction on set characters. 
all the best and do continue ๐Ÿค—
Eid Mubarak ๐Ÿฅณ
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

ah, excellent๐Ÿ˜†

I really really like the bond between these two besties!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I guess portraying besties have become sort of a fetish for me๐Ÿ˜†
Zara and Piya , now Mayi and Mandy.
Thanks Shreya๐Ÿ˜Š
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Serendipity-

oooh .. now co mes the fun part .. ..
the deal is made .. .
I loved the soft teases . .
n a past???
they havE A PAST??
interesting .. very interesting!!
cant wait for the next part!!

Yep the deal is set.
They are going to tease each other more you know๐Ÿ˜†
They do have a past.
Will update asap.
Thank you Rads๐Ÿ˜Š
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Superb yaar...but plz pm ms next time...this is so so crazy awsome

Thank you Jennice,
that's so sweet of you.๐Ÿ˜Š
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bleak_House

that was very interesting start nidha.๐Ÿ‘
read all the chaps..wonderfully written! looks like an intriguing affair is on the way!๐Ÿ˜ณ
loved the sibling bond!
Please continue...
And thanks a lot for the pm. :)

Thank you Indu, your comment means a lot.
An affair is sure on the way, intriguing or not is for time to tell.

NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

I finally caught up with the story. good job Nidha. Theo and Mayi are fun to read for sure. and the way Mayi agreed it's more of a challenge for her and also for her best friend but Theo is naughty and I hope he wont make it difficult to Mayi by showing his charms ๐Ÿ˜† 

afterall being a charmer if one beautiful lady isnt getting attracted would surely hurt some male ego ๐Ÿ˜† 
and they have a past. thats interesting. im loving this story. please continue and I think you should start writing it in wattpad fictional section too. there people read more fictional stories than IF since here people are rather used to with fan fiction on set characters. 
all the best and do continue ๐Ÿค—
Eid Mubarak ๐Ÿฅณ

Eid Mubarak to you as well Tanz๐Ÿค—
Male ego is such a touchy thing , hurt it and they just loose it.
Mayi will be like none Theo met so far.
Yes they have a past.
This is already posted in Wattpad ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you Tanz , your comments mean a lot.
Love 
Nidha
NidhaA thumbnail
Here goes the next part!

O4

Sinclair Group Head Office

Thursday

Chocolate brown eyes moved from the glass door to settle on a pair of strong hands more precisely on the ring finger . Theodore smiled ruefully thinking of the wedding he had planned and the one he had. His mother would scoff at the idea of a city hall wedding and he thought it a good thing that he didn't give a damn what that woman thought. If she didn't care about him why should he? He felt the slight constriction of his heart and cursed it. The heart was the most traitorous thing he had come across. After probably his ex girlfriend.

His mind wavered onto Mayi and he grimaced. The woman was the most stubborn of the female population, he concluded. It was either her way or no way. She promptly dismissed the idea of going ahead with wedding he and his sister had planned. For a deal , she told , there is no need to go to such elaborate measures. She had offered to make up for any monetary losses and his pride was slightly hurt at the suggestion. He was about to offer to buy her a new dress and necessary accessories for the wedding . His sister was fast to warn him to not offer such a thing . It was more than likely that her friend would brush it off. Amanda had assured him that she would take Mayi out for shopping and would pay using his card. This is the least, he thought , he could do for what Mayi was doing or rather had done. She wouldn't have done this if it wasn't for his sister. She seemed to be extremely attached to his sister and he envied his sister for having such a friend.

Theodore sighed and sat up straight. At least the now cancelled wedding ceremony he had planned was small. The guest list was closest of his and Rebecca's family and friends. Rebecca's father had called him on Tuesday announcing that they were in New York. In clipped tone he had explained the situation to the man and cut the call. He had just given a quick call to his mother and Daniel , his close friend to tell them that the wedding was off. Daniel would have to know the truth as he had seen Rebecca once. His mother wouldn't be a problem as she hadn't even bothered with his ex fianc's name. The rest of the people on the list were informed by his secretary Janice.
His wife would soon have to meet his mother and that thought didn't comfort him.

His wife strangely saying that about Mayi felt good and he smiled.

Blair Enterprises

"I am fine Louise , stop worrying" Mayi barked at her assistant irritated. She regretted it the next moment . She was taking her anxiety and nervousness out on the wrong person. She had jumped into something big without telling her family. She knew she would have to come clean about the wedding . She would tell them the truth and this thought was eating her up. She looked apologetically at Louise.

"I am sorry Lou , it's just the Burton deal bothering me" Mayi lied. Thank fully her assistant seemed convinced. Louise smiled.

"Relax Mayi , Brandon has said he will find a way" Louise assured her.

At the mention of her brother's name Mayi groaned inwardly. Her family were going to be royally angry.

Her phone vibrated and she picked it up . Brandon had messaged to tell her that they were waiting for her in the conference room on the second floor. She deduced that her mother and Jessica must have  arrived. Panic flared inside her and she wanted to run right out of the office building. 

Deal with it Mayi! She chastised herself This is something you got yourself into.

Taking a deep breath she got up from her chair. Louise stood up from the seat across her asking "Going somewhere?"

"Yeah, Mom ,Brandon and Jess are waiting for me at the second floor , I have something to tell them" Mayi said glancing once at the ring on her finger. Louise's eye widened as she noticed the ring at the same time "And you too"

"Is that?" she stopped abruptly not believing her vision.

"Yes it is what you think it is and I will explain to you Louise. I need to meet my family first" Mayi said gazing steadily into her assistant's eyes.

"Okay" Louise said still gazing at the wedding ring on her boss's finger.

Mayi felt her heart thudding as she walked out of the lift towards the conference room. How exactly was she going to explain this , she had no idea. But come what may she was going to tell the truth. Gripping the cold door handle , she breathed deeply once more before twisting it. 

"Hey" she said to the three people in the room who looked at her smiling. 
She had slowly twisted the ring on her hand towards her palm to make it less conspicuous. 

"Hello baby sister! Howdy?" Brandon asked flashing her a grin "What's up?" his expression changed as he saw his sister's nervousness.

"Iโ€ฆ.have to tell you guys something and I just want to ask you guys to hear me out" Mayi said looking at each of them.

"Sis what's with the preamble, spill it out , we aren't gonna eat you" Jessica smiled at her younger sister.

"Yes honey , do tell us" Veronica encouraged her daughter.

Closing her eyes Mayi spilled it out "I got married"

Fervently wishing that she could disappear , she opened her eyes. Her family were still looking at her.

"Nice joke sis" Brandon began grinning , but his grin soon dropped as he saw Mayi twisting the ring on her finger to it's original position.

"You gotta be kidding me" Jessica gaped at the shining diamond ring. The ring could be nothing but an original cut diamond.

Mayi's gaze shifted to her mother whose mouth was slightly open. She looked up into her daughter's eyes asking for an explanation.

" Well the thing is I am married but not really" Mayi said

"English please" Brandon frowned at his sister.

" It's a bit complicated" Mayi began and launched into an explanation of the weird situation she was in.

" This is the solution you came up with!" Jessica sounded outraged at the end of her sister's explanation " Getting yourself into a deal"

" It's not as bad as it sounds Jess" Mayi tried to defend herself . She didn't sound sure to her own self.

" A deal is usually for mutual benefit my dear little sister . Pray tell me what benefit you are getting from this" Brandon almost slammed his palms on the table.

"This is not for benefit Brandon , I did this for my friend" Mayi replied.

" Oh for god's sake Mayi! What the hell was the need? Mandy doesn't seem like a person who cared for public image to me and besides in between all the celebrity news that paparazzi come up with this would've blown over pretty soon" Jessica cried not understanding her sister's motives.

Mayi's attention had shifted to her mother. Veronica Blair hadn't spoken a word . She was still watching her youngest child with slight shock.

" I did because I didn't want Mandy to loose Theo , she loves her brother . Their mother , well she doesn't like Theodore for some reason. This has always been a cause of rift in the family. Mandy didn't want Theodore to face the insult that their mother would subject him to if she got to know this. I don't know why her mother is so crazy but she is. Mandy is always frightened Theodore one day would just leave everything behind and go away because of this. She didn't tell me so but I know her enough to guess that she was afraid this incident would cause just that" Mayi looked down at her hand . When she looked up she gazed right at her mother " I did this to keep a family together Mom"

Veronica's eyes filled with love for her daughter. She wouldn't disagree that her daughter's step was foolish . But her reasons were good.

"Mayi honey I have always trusted you in all your decisions. So far you have never gone wrong with them. But this time" Veronica looked troubled "This time I fear for you"

Mayi sat beside her mother and placed her hand on Veronica's.

"I will be fine Mom" she squeezed the older woman's hand.

" Sis , did you ever think about what if the clich happens?" Jess raised her shapely brows.

" Like me falling for one of the biggest playboys of  New York City" Mayi smiled at her sister " I will try not to"

"Yeah well the thing baby sis is our heart has a habit of not listening to us" this came from her brother whose usually cheery demeanour was replaced by a serious one.

" Then I will have to cross that bridge when it comes brother and I hope I will have you people with me" she looked at her siblings and then at her mother.

Veronica engulfed her daughter's hands with both hers.

" My dear  we will always be there with you no matter what . If ever you are hurt never hesitate to come to us. We are family and we will stay by each other" she firmly gripped Mayi's hands.

Mayi felt tears prick her eyes. Whatever had she done to deserve such a great family?

NidhaA thumbnail
Please READ!
Hello all my dear readers!
Thank you all for reading my work.
Wanted to tell you all that the next update will be from NA_pms , my other ID.
Please do add that ID to your account if you want pms. Few of you already have that ID added , others please do , if you want pms.
PMing is a tough job so please cooperate.
Regards
Nidha๐Ÿ˜Š
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part Nidha. . .
the whole scenario was sooo natural n smooth. .
Theo feeling jealous of his sister for having a frnd like Mayi. .
Mayi's Nervousness
and finally spilling out the truth.  .
the family's Reactions were so beautifully portrayed.  .
n towards the end
when her mother assured her that they are there for her no matter what.  .
it touched my heart.  .
I almost cried!!