Beauitful Talented Smiriti Kalra/Suvreen Guggal AT

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Everyone welcome to Smriti Kalra ATπŸ€—

It was Naz idea to make this AT so I made it me and Simran are co admins of this AT... we have an AT for Yuvreen, Yuvraj/Shivin and RC/Mohit and Samreen... so now we have an AT for Smriti as well... so all Smriti fans can comment in here... she is amazing actress who has created chemistry with all 3 guys of the show so do comment and chat in this AT regardless of what fangroup you support either Yuvreen, Resu, or Samreen

No bashing actors and members

any questions any ideas regarding the AT u can pm me or Simran
Edited by Anam Ali - 10 years ago

~About Smiriti Kalra~

The extremely talented, sweet, & gorgeous: Smriti Kalra (born on October 26, 1987) is an Indian television actress. Smiriti hails from a Punjabi Army Family. She is a Delhite, as she is born in Delhi & her parents are from Delhi. Smiriti completed her graduation in Journalism & also pursued Business Management from IIM, Kolkata. Besides this, she was also a RJ on Red FM, in Delhi. Smiriti was approached & finalized for her first television role in Delhi. Smiriti's debut was playing the female lead: Simmi Sethi in Zee TV's show 12/24 Karol Bagh. Currently she is portraying the protagonist; Suvreen in Channel V's show: Suvreen Guggal ' Topper Of The Year. Smiriti's message to her fans is, "to live your life to the fullest. Live as if you don't have a second chance... so enjoy & be happy!"
Credit- Simran
Thanks πŸ€—
Edited by Anam Ali - 10 years ago
Nice idea Naz. thanks for creating the at, Ani :D
Will post the Karol Bagh Epi links here
And we can post here too :)Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=phGEnpPvPMU[/YOUTUBE]Edited by .S.i.m.r.a.n. - 10 years ago
^first episode of 12/24 Karol Bagh (smiriti's debut show)
She's amazing as simi just like she is as suvreen
It was Naz Idea I just opened it

Yeah sure will defo watch this today do post other epis also

Thanks hugz
Originally posted by Anam Ali

It was Naz Idea I just opened it
Yeah sure will defo watch this today do post other epis also
Thanks hugz

Hehe just edited my post :$
Ill post more. Going in chronological order, only makes sense right πŸ˜† thank you Zee tv for uploading the entire show in hd.
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=K5CqKVSjRjk[/YOUTUBE]
Thanks Naz,Anam and Simran for starting this AT.Having watched all episodes of Karol bagh and now Suvreen guggal,its good to have her AT.She is such a natural actress just became her fan after  watching the 1st episode of karolbagh.In fact she had rejected the role twice but then her father had said now the focus will only be on her acting and not looks. 
So happy Simran that u are posting scenes of Karol bagh,its a very good idea ,watching it again can't believe sometimes she same girl who is playing Suvreen.
Originally posted by sujairohit

Thanks Naz,Anam and Simran for starting this AT.Having watched all episodes of Karol bagh and now Suvreen guggal,its good to have her AT.She is such a natural actress just became her fan after watching the 1st episode of karolbagh.In fact she had rejected the role twice but then her father had said now the focus will only be on her acting and not looks.
So happy Simran that u are posting scenes of Karol bagh,its a very good idea ,watching it again can't believe sometimes she same girl who is playing Suvreen.

*hugs* so glad you joined in, Sucheta di. Welcome to the at :)
Yeah she's amazing totally agree. Just love her acting since her first show, and she's doing fabulous as suvreen too.
Aww I remember that too, and smiriti said her mom was initially aghast about her playing simi cuz she had to gain weight for it and her mom said something like their turning my beautiful daughter into a 30 yr old moti.
It's nice to be able to go back and watch those episodes too. She's done suj a brilliant job as both characters total transformation, not just looks but the whole feel & life of the character. I know right, one really can't tell at first that it's the same person, it's like whoa. She's that good :)