SS: Decision Making in Life(Last parts&Ques Pg 10) - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah, I saw that..
Yes we had a short for such serious tracks 😔 Rocky's counselling track had very much potential and a lot could have been shown..Ginny's track is really good, I was scared that way for maths 😆
They did well with the exam track they showed...they did take good issues...but their clarity could have been better..

They should show an admission track...and the state of education in our country...and how money plays a huge role than marks..

I was the same...I was so scared of Maths in 12th class..and Chemistry as well...I think students who get fair marks won't feel that much pressure...but if a student constantly gets low marks inspite of working hard..they will feel so low and will lose self confidence...Ginny has been shown as an average student..they could have shown the problems faced by students of that kind
They did? I'm hadn't been a regular viewer of this show, so maybe I missed it..

Tell me about it..I was fairly good at Chemistry but Maths 🤢 yeah, I kind of felt they'd show that specific track during that Physics test where Raavi helps her, that could have been a great start to such track..but alas 😔
@FG

Yes..they showed some issues like mugging up..coaching classes...paper leak..stress...but not very clearly...they took too many issues at the same time...

Yeah..they shud have started the Ginny studies track then...partiality in school..teachers...something like tat..
Finally finished. Actually finished last night, but was too sleepy to comment. 😆

Loved the ending, Rocky trying to change tracks based on incentive of money or dream of his parents, but finally settling on what he wants. Thanks for the sibling scene. Happy to see them helping Ginny in her dreams too and keeping a back up, just in case. And both the kids understood it all, that was a big plus. The relaxing part was necessary, sometimes to shut down all the noise, we just need to distance ourselves from everything. It helps get a clear perspective on things. And ending was fitting, your epilogue was very suitable. 😉

Great work, yet again! 👏
@FT

Thanks a lot!!

I loved writing this story..as the situations were very real and relevant..few of which I faced myself...😊

I always feel students stand at a situations where parents ask them to pursue something of their interests...kids feel the pressure and decide according to that with the fear that what if they fail in the course they choose...

Ginny...she feels she is not good in studies but good in singing..so she wants to pursue that...kids always feel good to do something they aer good at...parents have to guide them well...and stop them from taking bad decisions and have a dislike to studies...when mind sets on something negative it is difficult to turn it into positive..

Epilogue...was it a epilogue?😆

I liked writing the last scene..was the toughest of all...to bring LS life decisions relevant to the kids...😆