SS: Decision Making in Life(Last parts&Ques Pg 10) - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Yes it happens, because if they have options, it's not so important to do the best anymore. But she needs to know that in a career like singing, it's not guaranteed that she will make it, so she should keep a backup option.

Yes, it's fine.

Still, siblings talk. At least, I do. πŸ˜†

Yes, no counselling, no admission, no going to college.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Ok.Got it😊

But admissions in Tamil Nadu is different...its based on 12th board exam marks..there are no state entrance exams...that's why I asked...

Again...I am not actually going technical in the story...keeping it simple..Rocky does not have the needed score...that's all..πŸ˜†

Yes, not all states have entrances. And I can't tell you about each and ever state, because I don't know about all of them. πŸ˜†

No that's okay, you need a particular cut off rank or marks to get admitted.
That's the confusion I am trying to show...and also I am bringing in some discrimination...and method of study...I am just touching every issue and not going in detail with anyone...
But I also feel..if Ginny wants to be a singer...she need to be coached for that too...parents should not postpone that...If Ginny's love is music..she should be in touch with it constantly so that she will not hate others..

Sibling talk...Hmm...I did not plan...but if u insist..I'll include one somewhere..πŸ˜† 

Exactly...and baar baar Rocky just tells Admission process chaalu honewala hai..πŸ˜†
Initially there was entrance exam in our state also...but from my batch they took it offπŸ˜† 

Yeah..I hate researching technical stuffs...πŸ˜†
Yes agreed, she should be trained in that with her studies. As it takes time too, and getting trained young is better.

No, I am not insisting. πŸ˜† If you have already completed it, no need to go amend the story.

Yes, wo zindagi bhar chaalu hi hote rahega. πŸ˜†
awesome part shwetha. Best part till yet. Though first two parts made this part happen lol. I loved everything in this part right from beginning to end. First of all rocky and lucky conversation was great, both kids actually realising the situation was good to read too. I'm happy things went fine. Now highly out of idea whats going happen next,..
@FT

That's where I find parents restricting kids..when they enter 10th or 12th..all other activities are stopped...be it sports or other activities...they should keep that going too...

Hmm..I can include a scene..it would not matter...but just imagining who will support whom..??πŸ˜† Both have problems of their own...or should they speak abt LS?

Chaalu will go on and on and on...I am sure Rocky will tell it again..

#research...I am a research student also..🀣
@Pritam

Thanks Yar...yeah..the first two parts were the base...and slowly I am trying to bring perspectives and issues..😊 I actually cannot see the story part by part as I have whole story with me...unlike Lucky-Daadu SS..where I wrote it part by partπŸ˜†

LR always rocks...even when I write..I can easily feel the bond...Writers of PV have done a good job with their bond

I have very clear idea as what will happen...as I have completed🀣
i have a request yaar.. Post all remaining part now.. I mean right now! I cant wait to read.. Please πŸ˜›