SS: Decision Making in Life(Last parts&Ques Pg 10) - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
No need to stretch it out, but no abrupt endings.
Its not abrupt...but rushed..similar to my hospital scene...πŸ˜†
Can't comment until I read. πŸ˜† But if main things are over, a short epilogue is okay.
Hmm..I can say this much...parents solve the kids' problems..kids are clear what they want...Now should I write..what they get..the results..how they get..etc etc...That's what I have rushed...

May be I will have a small family open talk may be..something we haven't seen or will see...πŸ˜† 
No, describe all what happened to them in one or two para is okay. Or you may do it in the form of a short scene, like Rocky gets admitted and Ginny gets good result and they are all just talking about it and laughing.
yeah...I have written something similar to that...

and since I wont get a better chance...I'll end with a family scene with kids asking LS about their life decisions...and enjoying hearing their stories.. and ending on a happy family note..what say?
I thought I will have nothing to do more with this story..Now I can extend..πŸ˜† have to think a lot..because the last discussion...I want it to be serious, funny and a scene where RG knows more about LS...
Add one more part to your story then. πŸ˜†

Or post everything here, and then write the epilogue directly here.
Let me see...I write in the mornings only...So...I will think about it now..as what to do...

If I go by what you say...my epilogue will come first and then the family sceneπŸ˜† I mean that's how the sequence will be..πŸ˜†
Epilogues comes at last by definition, put the family scene earlier then. πŸ˜†