Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Sharmirayanz

Very nice going...i think i hv already read ur ff in another forum...bt again i hv read..nd its enjoyable..so cont soon...if it possible then pm me in ur next update...

Yes its der on rkr u must hv read it der...
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update...
continue soon!!!!!
youandme272000 thumbnail
Hey guus here comes d nxt update..
Do comment ur views...

UPDATE 3

Ram Comes Down Running & Sees Rishubh Holding Choti And She Was Yelling & Screeming To Leave Her ..
She Was Drunk !
Ram Came Near Her & Comforted Her By Dt Time Priya & Somya Also Reached Der & Priya Was Shocked To C Natasha IN Dt State..
She Tries To Come Near Her Bt NatasHa Stops Her & Then Al D Same Drama Happens Which Is Shown In Serial..
Priya MakeS Natasha Sleep & Ram Watches It Silently Till Natasha Slept..
Somya Comes Der
Somya-Bhabhi Now U Go & Eat Something & Take Rest Plz U Need To Take Care Of Ur Health Go Bhabhi M Here With Nuts
Priya- No Somya M Fine Here Natasha Is Not Well She Needs Me So I Want To B Here With Her Plz
Somya- But Bhabhi U Have Not Eaten Any Thing & U R Not Well Also Plz Take Rest M Here & Will Cal U If Ur Help Is Needed Plz & She Looks Helplesly At Ram Not Getting Any Response From Priya..
Ram Comes Forward & Assures Somya While Nodding & Comes To Priya Caresses Her Hairs &
Ram-comeon Priya U Need To Takecare Of Urself In Order To Takecare Of Choti Right So Come Lets Eat
Priya- Ram Wt If Natasha WakesuP &..
Rishabh- Bhabhi Dnt Worry We R Here & Will Cal Bhai If Needed U Jst Rest U R Nt Well Plz Bhabhi
Ram-come Priya He Helps Her To Get Up & Tells Rishabh To ask Bansi Kaka Get Their Food To Their Room & Also To Get Peehu To Their Room As She Also Must Have Not Eaten..
Somya- Yes BhappA Peehu Was Not Eating With Me She Wanted To Eat With Bhabhi She Was Calling Her & Is Also Not Sleeping I Will Send Her To Ur Room..
Ram Nodded & Left..

IN ROOM

Ram Makes Priya Sit On Bed & MakeS Her Head Rest On D Headrest & Sits Beside Her..
Priya ResTs Her HeaD On His Shoulder & Ram Pecks Her Forehead
Priya- Ram Natasha Is Not Handling This Well We Cant Let Her Suffer We Need To Do Something
Ram- I Kno Priya Bt She Has To Overcome This & Y She Is Blaming U & Behaving Like This With U I Need To Talk To Her
Priya- Ram She Is Gng Through So Much She Needs Time Plz Let Me Talk With Her U Dnt Say Any Thing To Her About Her Behaviour With Me Plz Ram
Ram- BUt Priya ...
Priya- Plz Ram First She Needs To Get Out Of This State Which She Has Accepted Cz Of D Pain We Need To Handle This First Ok..
Bansi Kaka Knocks D Door..
Bansi Kaka - Sir Food
Ram Getsup & Takes The Tray From Bansikaka & He Goes Nd Closes D Door
Priya- Ram I Dnt Want To Eat Ne Thng M Nt Hungry
Ram Knew Dt Its Gng To B Tough To Make Her Wife Eat & Is Imp To Make Her Eat So To Lighten D Tense Atmosphere He Smirks A BiT &..
Ram- I Kno Priya U R Not Hungry But This Is Not For U This Is For Me & My Baby Who R Damn Hungry..
At D Same Tym PeehU Comes Running Opening D Door & Hugging Her Dad Saying
Peehu- Papa Peehu Too Is Hungry & Making A Puppy Face
Ram Could Not Help But Chukle & Took Her In His Lap & Kissed Her
Ram- Yes Rockstar I Kno My Dis Baby Is Also Very Much Hungry Come Lets Eat Its Only Mama Who Is Not Hungry So Only We Will Eat Ok & Looks At Priya Smiling..
Priya Looks At Them Adjusting Themselves To Have Their Dinner & Pouts..
Ram Sees Her & Smiles & Says Something To Peehu..
Peehu Smiles At Her Dad & Looks At Priya..
Peehu- Mumma U Want To Eat This ? Showing A Plate Of Her Fav Aloo Paratha With Xtra Butter
Priya Looks At Her Daughter Who Is Giving Her Innocent Smile To her & Asking For Food & Looks At Ram Who Is Busy Eating & Frowns
Priya- No Baby M not Hungry U Eat & Thnx For Asking Me For Food Unlike Ur Dad Who Is Busy Eating
Ram Smiles A Bit & Looks At Peehu Who Also Smiles & Priya Wonders Wts Gng On Btw Them
Peehu - Mumma Will U Eat If Papa Asks U To Eat Then & She Smiles Looking At Ram & Then Again Looks At Priya Tell Na Mumma Baby Is Hungry & Want To Share Dis Yummy Paratha With Me
Ram Too Looks At Her & Smiles
Priya Understands Dt Al Dis Was Done By Ram So To Make Me Eat & So She Says
Priya- Peehu Baby Also Wants To Share Dis Yummy Food With U & Gestures Peehu To Come To Her
She Runs To Her Mumma & Hugs Her
Peehu- Really Mumma Did Baby Said Dt To U ?
Priya Sees D Joy In Her Eyes & Says Lovingly Caressing Her Hairs Giving A Peck On Her Cheeks
Priya- Yes Bachha Baby Said K She Want To Share Food With So Come Tell Ur Papa To Come Here With Plate So Dt My Peehu & Baby Can Share D Food & Then Looks At Ram A Bit With A Frown On Her Face
Peehu Too LooKs At Her Dad.. Ram Winks At Her & Peehu Smiles & Goes Near Priyas Stomach & Puts Her Ears Der..
Priya Looks At Ram In A Confuse Manner & Ram Jst Smirks
Priya- PeehU Beta Wt R U Doing ?
Peehu- Shhh... Mumma Baby Is Saying Something Let Me Hear
Priya Is Surprised With Dis Done By Peehu & LooKs At Ram With U-taught-dis Look & Ram Gaves A Sheepish Smile
Peehu- Looking Up At Her Mumma & Says Mumma Baby Is Saying K it will Share Food With Me Only When Mumma Will Share Food With Papa & She Gives An Excited Smile Looking At Her Dad Saying Dt C I Completed My Work Smartly Which Was Give By Her Dad
Priya Sees This & LooKs At Ram & Ram Taps His Forehead & Smiles Sheepishly At Priya..
Priya Smiles At Her Man SeeiNg Hw Caring He Is & Hw He Handles All My Tantrums With Smile & Makes Efforts To Keep Me Happy..
Peehu Looks At Her Mumma & Papa & Not Getting Any Response Shouts
Peehu- Papa Mumma Me & Baby R Hungry So Can We Eat Now Plzzz & With That Both Ram & Priya Burst Into Laughter
Ram Comes Fwd With Food & Sits On Bed While Priya Takes Peehu Tightly In Her Arms & Peehu Gives A Slopy Kiss On Priyas Cheeks..
Priya Tells SoMething In Peehus Ears & Kisses Her On Her Cheeks..
Peehu Smiles & Jumps In Her Dads Laps & Hug Him Tight..
ram Hugs Her Back Nd Looks At Priya & She Just Smiles Taking D Plate Of Paratha In Her Hand Peehu Looks At Her Dad Kisses Him Tightly On Her Cheeks & Says
Peehu- Papa This Huggy & Kissy Is From D Baby For D Best Papa In This World & Smiles Looking At Priya & She In Return Smiles At Her Baby Lovingly & Peehu Nw Looks At Her Mumma Say Ur Turn Mumma...
Ram Looks At Priya WidE EyeD & Priya Comes Fwnd & Gives A Soft Kiss On Rams Cheeks & Says Softly In His Ears
' To D Best Husband In D World '
& SmilEs Getting Back To Her Place..
Peehu Smiles Widely And Hugs Her Dad Again Placing A Kiss On His Other Cheek Saying
Peehu-& This Is From Peehu For Papa For Being D Best Dad For Peehu
Ram Is So Overwhelmed With This Guesture He Jst Smiles Lovingly At Priya Mouthing A Love U Silently & Pecks Peehus Forehead
Priya- Comeon Nw Baby & Mumma R Very Much Hungry So Peehu Papa Fast Fast Lets Complete D Food So Dt Peehu Can Go To Bed Nw Its Very Late Bachha Come..
Ram Makes Peehu Sit Properly & 3 Of Them Share Their Yummy Parathas & Various Other Fav Veg Dishes Of Priya Ordered By Ram Specially For Her Sharing With Each Other & Enjoying With TheIr Princess Keeping D Tention Aside For A While...
All Smiles & Happiness For Raya On This Special Day Of Their Anniversary With Their Loving Princess & Offcourse With D Much Awaited Baby Yet To Cum In Their Love Filled World :)))

lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cute update
sweet moments between Ram-Priya and peehu.😳
continue soon and thanks for Pm
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice story ... ilike ur take.. really  damn good
bpatil3 thumbnail
Awesome..
You captured lovely rayapi moments.
well done
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Ram surely knows how to handle priya nd make her happy..😉
Loved RaYaPi moments.. 😳
Cont soonnd thanx for pm..
cloud121 thumbnail
Nice update...
continue soon!!!
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the update is so cute and precious, I loved, surely Ram knows how to handle Priya and with that my cutie pie is the bridge b/w her mumma and papa, I loved the scene, thanks, continue ASAP👏
youandme272000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvbalh

nice story ... ilike ur take.. really damn good

Thankyu   😊