lovely and romantic update.😳
very beautifully penned down.👏
Ram takes care of Priya and controllling his emotion
continue soon and thanks for PM😊

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very romantic nd hot update.. 😳
Loved how Ram took care of priya, dont want to hurt her in any way, controlled his desire nd perfectly handled the situation too.. 👏
Beautifully penned down.. 👏 ❤️
Cont soon nd thanx for pm..
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tulshan1989

romantic update
so sweet ram care for priya
continue soon waiting

Thankyu 😊
Will b updating tomorrow...
youandme272000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandhyasn

lovely and romantic update.😳

very beautifully penned down.👏
Ram takes care of Priya and controllling his emotion
continue soon and thanks for PM😊

Thankyu... m glad u lokd d update   😊
Will b updating tomorrow...
youandme272000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vironikajain

Very romantic nd hot update.. 😳
Loved how Ram took care of priya, dont want to hurt her in any way, controlled his desire nd perfectly handled the situation too.. 👏
Beautifully penned down.. 👏 ❤️
Cont soon nd thanx for pm..

Thankyu... for liking d updates... 😊 😛
Will b updating d nxt 2morro
youandme272000 thumbnail
UPDATE 6

As d mrng sun rays hits her face she stirs a bit in her sleep nd turns to oder side bt is nt able to do so.
Slowly she opens her eyes nd sees d most precious vision in her life..
She admires his mans face which is looking so cute cz of slightly parted lips nd hugging her tight even in his sleep..
she can feel his warm hands on her waist.. she comes more closerr to him rises a bit so dt she can c his face clearly..
She admires him for sometime thinking abt d previous night..
His love.. his care.. his passion.. everything..
She leans closer caresses his face..
Cz of such closeness nd her breath fanning on his face ram comes out of his sleep bt dsnt open his eyes nd remains in d same position njoing his wifes closeness..
She kisses his forehead nd whispers I love u Ram nd stays in dt position vid her lips touching his forehead..
Ram was anticipating her lips on his nd instead feels it on his forehead..
So immedialy he blurts out..

Ram- hw unromantic !!

Cz of sudddn voice priya immediately pulls her face a bit away from him looking him in eye vid hawww xpressionss..
Ram suddenlly realising being a spoiltsport in her mrng moments shows his tongue out nd smiles sheepishly..

Priya-so u were awake al dis tym nd colour roses to her cheeks..

Ram smiles a bit turns her nd comes above her pinning her in bed his face above her..

Ram- yes nd let me show u hw to wakeup ur love nd caresses her lips parting dem vid his fingers leans fwd nd takes her lips into a passionatd kiss...
Both r so involved in d kiss caressing each other nd r getting out of breath cz of d long passionate kiss..
She breaks d kiss..

Ram- good mrng darling.. nw u kno hw to wake me up.. ;)

Priya caressing his cheeks says- good morning.. nd yes nw i exactly kno hw my husband wants to wakeup in d mrng...

Ram-its nt dt m complaing.. i loved ur way too bt u kno being d best husband i shld b getting special treatment na :)

Priya-offcourse my dear husband u shld get more den dt cz u r d bestest husband ne1 could ever get..M So lucky to hv u ...
She is nt able to speak more.. words r getting choked in her throat cz of d overflow of emotions..
Cz of rams love nd care towards her..

Ram is confused seeing a sudden change in her wifes mood bt dsnt say ne thng thinking it to b her prgnancy hormones being active again..
But when he sees a tear escaping dwn d corner of her eyes he gets worried nd asks her..

Ram-priya wt hpn y r u crying ?

She dsnt soeak ne thng nd looks away from his eyes..
Ram cups her face kisses d tears away nd pecks her forehead..

Ram- priya look at me baby .. wt hpn ??
he hold her chin makes look into his eyes..Puts d lock behind her ears tracing his fingers on her cheeks cups her face nd asks her again..

There was so much love in his eyes nd so much gentleness in his words she could nt resist herself nd hug him tightly nd more tear comes out of her eyes..
Ram nw getting really worked up makes her sit vid support of headrest wipes her tears nd asks her a bit sternly..

Ram-priya will u plz tell me y suddenly u hv started crying ?

Seeing more tears in her eyes he pulls her in his arms caressing her head spesks softly..

Ram-priya.. tell me baby plz stop crying..

She jst hugs him tight in response to all his questions..
Ram nw too lets her remain in her own dsnt asks ne thng further nd rests himself on d headboard pulling her in his lap hugging her tight..
After a while priya composes herself nd breaking d hug looks up in his eyes..
he too looks at her asking her thru his eyes..

Priya looks dwn nd says..

Priya- m sorry ram m nt able to satisfy ur needs nd a silent tear again rolls dwn her cheeks..

Ram is too stunned to hear dis bt dsnt say ne thng..

PriyA-u love me so much nd care for me so much nd m nt able to giv u wt is ur right.. m feeling so helpless ram.. it feels so bad to c u in dis state.. yesterday..night... u...m sor...

Before she completes she feels rams finger on her lips..
She looks upto him his eyes teary nd a bit red nt able to understand his state..
Ders silrnce for a while..
ram breaks d eyelock removes his finger cups her face brings her closer to his heart..

Ram-can u feels dis priya ?
Putting her hands on his heart..
This beats only for u nd only cz of d love u hv given me.. d hapiness d pleasure al which u hv given me dis beats r nly cz of dt..
I love u nd its ur love which is priceless for me..
Hw can u thnk lyk dt priya k my love my hapiness depends upon my satisfaction of phyisical needs ? No priya.. never !
Priya for me physical relation is jst d extention of our pure love nd realtionship ..Its nt above my love my care for u..
Nd at dis stage hw can u b sorry for something which is totally out of ur control
He cups her face brings her closer to his face says...

Ram-I love u priyA..
u r gng to b d mother of our second child..
u hv given me dt hapiness shich no one else can give me..
its so precious dt i cannot compare it vid ne oder thng in d world..
D happiness love which u hv given me no one else can ever giv me dt priya..
So plz for me for our love dnt ever thnk ne such stupid thngs else no one can spare u from d wrath of ur husband understand ?

Priya is so much overwhelmed vid his words dt she is nt able to speak ne thng nd more tears roll dwn her eyes..
She jst nods her head Nd pouts..

Ram smiles a bit kisses her forhead nd pulls her in his arms hughing her tight..

Ram-awww my baby i love u so much nd m sorry i gt a bit angry bt plz it hurts me ven u say sumthng lyk dis so plz nw dnt thnk all dis nonsense ok..

Priya still dsnt rply ne thng nd hugs him more resting her face in d crook of her neck..

Ram- well dnt wry abt me so much darling.. m gng to take it from u all vid interest.. its jst matter of tym baby nd smiles naughtily caressing her waist..

Priya chukles hearing this nd hits him on his chest..
He smiles more ..

Priya- I love u ram nd kisses on her neck saying yes ram its jst d matter of tym i would love to pay u back vid interest..
Stressing d last word a bit more nd snuggles closer to him..

Ram- ohh really mrs. Kapoor deal den dnt backoff later on ..
Priya-deal mr. Kapoor nd i dnt backoff on wt i say..
Ram- really nw lets den seal d deal nd vid dt he take her into a long passionate kiss..Much needed by both after d emotional outburst of both..
They kissed vid all d love dey r hvng for each oder showing may come wt in future dey vil b alwz der for each oder vid d love dey share.. yes d LOVE which is der LIFE ??
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Romantic update... 😳
liked ram's carng nature...

Mrs.kapoor wid intrest ha???? 😉
contn soon...
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
continue soon !!!