UK terror plot.............. all planned?

Posted: 17 years ago

Hi

I am not sure, if this topic has been discussed here before or not, but I was thinking of it today, while listening to the news of the "UK Terror Plot".

For some reason, I think it is all planed by the US, UK and Israel. So ppl's attention is diverted from Lebanon and all the mass murdering happening there. Now on every news channel and news paper, all we hear is this news. The news from Lebanon is nowhere. They are spread terror and confusion in their own countries and people, so they stop thinking and questioning about their doings in Lebanon and Palestine.

Plus, US and UK governments have a habit of making their ppl look all brave. So now all over the news we see ppl sacrificing their liquid products, like drinking water, mouth wash, hair gels, lotions and what not!!!

If this is sacrifice then what do they call, ppl of Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine and now Lebanon who are killed just coz they live in that country??? Or just that the "most wanted person" "Might" be in that country. Or just because they want that land, they have oil in their country, and the mighty America will soon need that oil!!!

Why for oil, which can be replaced by so many other things, so many ppl have to lose their lives??? Who has given US or UK to rule over the world?? Why so many ppl have to lose their lives coz they think that Osama Bin Laden is in that country???

Where is our world going to??? Are we going back to the dark ages once again, where people killed each other for their own pleasures?? What is the use of so much knowledge and technology, that man is becoming more and more jangali day by day????

(Just my thoughts. Please don't take it to heart!!😳)

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 17 years ago
Sorry Ms.BB, but that is just laughable to say that US/UK/Israel are behind such things. That is the problem (I am sorry to say) with the muslim world, they don't understand the gravity of situation, everytime such things happen they always blame US/UK/Israel, some even blamed Jews for WTC. News reports also suggest that Pakistani govt helped avert this tragidy.
well solidsnake govts/countries do do such things to divert people's attention from other things that they dont want to be noticed, like in WW2, before, Italy/Mussolini attacked Abyssinia just to DIVERT attention of Italians from the ingoing economic crisis so to me i think its wrong wen people say that y would someone/country do that
just my opinion 😊
But in this particular case, there is not an iota of evidence which suggests that.
during that time, there wasnt any evidence too
Originally posted by scorpion134

during that time, there wasnt any evidence too

Sorry, but this isn't an answer. You said that US/UK/Israel planned this for their own gains, it is for you to back it up with evidence...you can't just say anything, bec'se the security agencies have the evidence to the contrary. They have apprehanded terrorists and infact the Pakistani govt also aided UK govt tells that it was an extremely serious plan which if executed could have killed thousands.
i wasnt talking about this, i was talking about Abysinian crisis wen u said there isnt an evidence that its all planned, in rpely i said there wasnt any evidence for the actual reason for attack on abyissina too, i haven refered to the thing ur talking about, i'll get back to it once m free, right now i have loads of things on hand to do which are more important than this discussion right now 😃
Sabah i am some how most sceptical of all conspiracy theories which people talk of, the worst one was "Bush had the WTT attacked"(We had this discussion on DM too).

So no i disagree.😊
Originally posted by SolidSnake

Sorry Ms.BB, but that is just laughable to say that US/UK/Israel are behind such things. That is the problem (I am sorry to say) with the muslim world, they don't understand the gravity of situation, everytime such things happen they always blame US/UK/Israel, some even blamed Jews for WTC. News reports also suggest that Pakistani govt helped avert this tragidy.

I think this comment is generalizing....

Bholi is just expressing her thoughts...and personally I think her theory is possible.  Governments are always weird things nowadays.  However, the US (don't know about UK or Israel) government barely has a plan for anything, how can they conspire such a plan?  😉

You wanna know what my theory was???

My theory was that since everyone could not carry their own stuff from home, it would be a good way to force people to buy stuff that they would not ordinarily have to buy.  Thus, getting the economy going.  Think about it.  How many millions of people fly and how much stuff we would have to purchase once we got to our destination because we feel that there are things that we need.

Personally, I am not flying for awhile.  Not because I am scared to fly, but it is gonna be a headache just getting anywhere.  Why bother....🤢

Finally, I say these people who planned the plot...I don't care who they are!  They need to given the death penalty just for the sole reason that they are causing frequent flyers inconvenience! 🤢  😡

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,6-2307863,00.html

THERE'S A familiar ritual each time an operation to thwart a putative terrorist incident dominates the news. After the public's initial expressions of relief and shuddering contemplation of what might have been, a rising chorus of sceptics takes over, with a string of questions and hypotheses.

Jprasad if there was anything fishy in such aborted terror plans then I am sure it would have been out in the Media.